20...Ne4 3 10.00%
Results 13 43.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-13-2007, 09:32 PM
tuq tuq is offline

Location: god for Mike Haven
Default Re: update

All,

I think that if he manages to withstand this trial by fire without cracking and losing it before mods grow tired of these shenanigans, he should get to keep his account as normal.

I'm cool with this too. The trial by fire lasts for exactly a year, right?
Old 10-13-2007, 11:29 PM
*TT* *TT* is offline

Location: Vehicle Chooser For Life!

[ QUOTE ]
ouch. changing his email is kinda lame though tt, now his inbox won't be filled with the ridiculous bans. then again, he also won't know when he's banned or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't change the email, I changed the display email. the display email wont affect his email notices. fair game baby!

PS; I'm bored of batting him around like a chew toy. It was fun for the first hour, now its a yawn.
Old 10-13-2007, 11:35 PM
Nick B. Nick B. is offline

Location: AIM Nickb2p2

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/ad...r.php?uid=9421
for mods too lazy to find his profile.
Old 10-14-2007, 02:27 AM
MrWookie MrWookie is offline

Location: Treating my drinking problem

I'm drunk, and I derive too much pleasure out of changing people's skins to "wild." Weeeeeee!
Old 10-16-2007, 07:42 PM
Nick B. Nick B. is offline

Location: AIM Nickb2p2

bump
Old 10-22-2007, 09:51 PM
Mat Sklansky Mat Sklansky is offline

Default Re: new update 10/22/07

whew that was a wild ride...har har we've all had our fun, can i be a regular account now?

Ryan

To: rjordan99@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Did I do something wrong?
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 04:12:38 -0400
From: msklansky@aol.com

i suggest you find a sense of humor in the next few days. you're in for a ride.

Old 10-22-2007, 10:56 PM
Dids Dids is offline

Location: 215 lbs of fatness

I see no reason to change a system that seems to be working for everybody involved.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:46 AM
Jurollo Jurollo is offline

haha this is actually sort of fun.
Old 10-23-2007, 06:54 PM
durron597 durron597 is offline

Location: Folding

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...;gonew=1#UNREAD

first to link
Old 10-23-2007, 06:57 PM
tuq tuq is offline

Location: god for Mike Haven

Yeah I can hear the ticking of the bomb. tick, tick, tick. I can't be the only one.