Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2007, 12:53 PM
239 239 is offline
Member

Location: Chicago
Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.)

I talked to EPASS twice today. First time they told I hadn't waited 24 hours to withdraw even though I had and then said "It JUST reset" so I said OK and went to the ATM, no dice. Called back and they said the "technical team" would look into it and it would take 7 to 10 business days. I decided not to argue as the CS reps have no clue or no power, but something isn't right obv.

Chris
Old 04-06-2007, 12:56 PM
JGatsby JGatsby is offline
Junior Member

I joined this forum to comment on this subject...

I transferred money out of a poker site to epassporte for the first time yesterday, $1000 from stars. I tried withdrawing $300 back to the same linked US checking account that I used to deposit with and it said "We cannot process your transaction at this time." Now the $300 plus the $2 fee are deducted from the original $1k and are listed as "outstanding" transactions. As usual I cannot get through to them on the phone and get no response to emails. Has this happened to anyone else?
Old 04-06-2007, 01:00 PM
JGatsby JGatsby is offline
Junior Member

[ QUOTE ]
I talked to EPASS twice today...

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? What number did you call? And how long did you wait on hold? I have not once ever been able to talk to a person from that company.
Old 04-06-2007, 01:04 PM
EvanJC EvanJC is offline

Location: way down deep

i chatted w/some support guy yesterday b/c the website was showing my balance incorrectly. he told me the site was being updated and they were having a ton of problems and i should try again. i did and it worked.

i really hope the other shoe isnt about to drop on this one
Old 04-06-2007, 01:05 PM
JGatsby JGatsby is offline
Junior Member

Did you call the 310 number listed on the website? And how long were you on hold?
Old 04-06-2007, 01:05 PM
SNGplayer24 SNGplayer24 is offline
Member

i just got off the phone with them. He said wait a few hours and try it again...
Old 04-06-2007, 01:07 PM
dollerAday dollerAday is offline

Epassporte has to be the most terribly run company I have ever come into contact with. I emailed them 6 weeks ago concerning bank wires and this is the response I just received.

From: Epasporte Customer Service
Subject: Re: Questions/Problems Withdrawing Funds From My Account
Date: Apr 5, 2007 9:01 AM PDT

Old 04-06-2007, 01:09 PM
EvanJC EvanJC is offline

Location: way down deep

[ QUOTE ]
Did you call the 310 number listed on the website? And how long were you on hold?

[/ QUOTE ]

i called > Toll-Free from US: 1-877-372-7790
and waited for ~20 minutes
Old 04-06-2007, 01:12 PM
239 239 is offline
Member

Location: Chicago

As far as pending transactions etc, don't worry about those it will take some time but they will make things right. I've had to deal with CS there a ton of times and they eventually get things right if you pester them.

I called their normal CS line 3 times today waited at least a half an hour each time twice got through once got hung up on. Don't misconstrue my post, they don't steal your money but if I have no way to withdraw there is a problem, obv.

Chris
Old 04-06-2007, 01:12 PM
JGatsby JGatsby is offline
Junior Member

Thanks.

Update: the note on my account statement next to the $300 withdrawal has changed from "outstanding" to "matched." This probably either means that it is now going to go through, which wouldn't make sense because it said the withdrawal failed, or they are hardcore screwing me.
Closed Thread