Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which video is more entertaining? tuff_fish or pamela/tommy doing The Jiggy
Pamela and Tommy 7 8.86%
Our hero Tuff_Fish 72 91.14%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-20-2007, 09:13 AM

Default Re: A Marijuana Poll

[ QUOTE ]
This is absolute nonsense.

[/ QUOTE ]
Mixing good weed with tobacco is like putting mayo and ketchup on a great steak.
Old 03-20-2007, 09:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Mixing good weed with tobacco is like putting mayo and ketchup on a great steak.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mixing weed with tobacco != rolling a blunt
Mixing weed with tobacco = rolling a joint with trees and tobacco MIXED together or a similar technique

Hope that clears things up a bit.
Old 03-20-2007, 09:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'd only ever put schwag in a blunt, putting anything remotely decent in one is a complete waste of good bud

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A blunt is a total waste of weed, the tobacco also kills part of the taste of the herb. If you however enjoy A)Wasting your stash B) like the taste of a cheap cigar then that is your right. If I had a choice I obv want the best stuff I can in a blunt, just as long as it ain't from my head sack.
Old 03-20-2007, 09:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'd only ever put schwag in a blunt, putting anything remotely decent in one is a complete waste of good bud

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A blunt is a total waste of weed, the tobacco also kills part of the taste of the herb. If you however enjoy A)Wasting your stash B) like the taste of a cheap cigar then that is your right. If I had a choice I obv want the best stuff I can in a blunt, just as long as it ain't from my head sack.

[/ QUOTE ]

People using the blunts are a waste of weed excuse likely aren't rolling their blunts properly. I was thinking about making a thread on how to roll blunts properly, I think I'll try to do that soon.

Basically, you only need like a gram of weed to roll a suitable blunt for 1-3 people. Admittedly, rolling blunts, even correctly, will burn your stash faster than most/all other techniques of smoking, but IMO, it is marginal, unless you are smoking blunts exclusively.

Also (which I would explain further in my potential blunt-rolling thread), another key point to rolling a proper blunt is to maximize the weed:blunt paper ratio. In other words, not using the entire gutted blunt to roll the 1g I recommended.
Old 03-20-2007, 09:38 AM

You Americans do realize that you're the only smokers in the world that don't add tobacco - right?
Old 03-20-2007, 09:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You Americans do realize that you're the only smokers in the world that don't add tobacco - right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. I think part of the reason for this is the lack of hash in the US compared to overseas (Euro mostly?)

I've tried it and didn't like it at all, but I've seen people do it here, actually doing it with flavored tobacco isn't all that uncommon, either.
Old 03-20-2007, 09:43 AM

You may be right - but here in Canada it's completely standard to roll all joints using a little bit of tobacco. I find it rolls and smokes easier.
Old 03-20-2007, 09:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You may be right - but here in Canada it's completely standard to roll all joints using a little bit of tobacco. I find it rolls and smokes easier.

[/ QUOTE ]

Either we're simply lazier, or just never got used to the taste.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You realise this is completely wrong - right?
Old 03-20-2007, 10:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You realise this is completely wrong - right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, it's not. Perhaps there is a spattering of smokers globally that don't roll with tobacco, but the strong majority of Europeans, Australians, South Americans, and Asians all roll with tobacco (based on my experiences smoking with them and in their respective countries).