Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 11:57 AM

Default Re: Yeah So I wont be Dinking and driving anymore

THREAD OF THE YEAR, REBELREBEL FOR PRESIDENT
Old 09-15-2007, 11:58 AM

Drink driving thread that im not in douching it up with logic, super Phill to the rescue.

People die by drink drivers. Fact.

People who drink and drive are worse drivers, with impared reaction and lack of judgement. Fact.

Cars are about as dangerous as guns. Fact.

Tired drivers have been shown to be worse than drink drivers in studies. Fact (jman, you came off as a total retard with that example).

Drink drivers should be prosecuted more strongly than they are now. Opinion.

I have as much clue about the justice system and the laws in Japan, but i think its safe to assume if they have a judge and jury system no one will EVER be prosecuted by 4 (providing drink to someone who later drives) unless they have explicit knowledge that they will drive - there is litterally zero chance that a barman will do a year of hard labour because of this law. If you give your friend beer in a party who you believe will drive home (they drove there for instance) then its quite possible you will be prosecuted, but you can introduce doubt by saying you asked them if they were getting a cab home. Im not a fan of 4, but ive no idea how it will be applied.

I have no problem with 3 or 5 whatsoever. I have no idea why anyone would.

Fwiw, im all for prosecuting bad drivers - in fact im pretty sure there are laws out there to do so - but there is no way anyone who has drunk should drive.

Also, i have no clue why anyone ever defends people who drink drive. If i have a drink, pull out a 9mill and start firing it around randomly, will this be acceptable? I mean, itll be at night when virtually no one is around, so ill probably be ok.

That guy who said he nudges people off the road, i laughed a little but your a dumb ass. Ring cops, follow drunk drivers, if he hits anyone you are a witness, and if he hit and runs you can chase him down or some [censored] if you really wanna be a hero or something.
Old 09-15-2007, 12:00 PM

Rebel, how do you feel about people who drive when they're tired? Or drive after taking flu medication, for example?

Serious question. Would you run them off the road too? What about an old guy whose reflexes are not what they once were and who drives poorly and hesitantly? What does he get? Just a gentle nudge towards the ditch?
Old 09-15-2007, 12:03 PM

So this is why drunk drivers have so many accidents. It's not because their driving is impaired, it's because [censored] keep running them off the road. FACT.
Old 09-15-2007, 02:22 PM

If anyone actually believes any of Rebel^2's posts you're crazy [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 09-15-2007, 02:31 PM

my sis is in okinawa and was telling me about the .03 and hard labor sentences....fkkkk that.
Old 09-15-2007, 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Burn in hell dbag.

Luckily, the drunk who hit my grandfather is paralyzed, I thought it was hilarious seeing his 8 year old daughter crying over her dads limp body at the hospital that night.

[/ QUOTE ]
wow, dude, and i thought i had serious issues. You're [censored].
Old 09-15-2007, 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
there are also many small details in your story that are abs retarded

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, let me clarify this for the mentally retarded.

When I do this, if they run off the road, I immediately pull over, while dialing 911. Then I get out, approach the driver and go "ZOMG, are you ok? What happened back there?" To which they reply "You rans me offf tha roadz, azzhooole" And I say "WHAT? You're drunk!" then argue with them until the police arrive, at which point they will waddle up to the officer, normally touching him/her in some fashion (Cops love being touched. Go try it sometime) and say "This Motherfuckre ran me off the road!" to which I calmly respond "No Sir/Maam, I didn't. I was driving along, and just as I passed this man/woman, I saw him/her drive off the road. I merely stopped to help, and be sure no one was injured"

then the officer responds "Thank you Sir, have a nice day" then hilarity ensues, as well as justice.

Hope that helps. If you're still having trouble with your reading comp, PM me, I'll provide further assistance, as well as an mp3 file of me reading this post, if needed.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're going to be clutching a bullet wound if you do this to the wrong dude.
Old 09-15-2007, 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

As someone who has lost three family members to drunk drivers

[/ QUOTE ]

perhaps your family members shouldn't of been trying to run drink drivers off the road then ldo

[/ QUOTE ]

this really made me laugh
Old 09-15-2007, 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Burn in hell dbag.

Luckily, the drunk who hit my grandfather is paralyzed, I thought it was hilarious seeing his 8 year old daughter crying over her dads limp body at the hospital that night. I wanted so badly to just go unload a 9mm clip into his head, then I thought "Nah, thats a relief for drunky here, let him suffer." Maybe in about five years, some 25 year old will knock his daughter up, and he won't be able to get his gimp ass out of the wheelchair to kick his ass. Then I'll feel better.

[/ QUOTE ]

this gave me an erection
Closed Thread