Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2007, 04:01 PM

Default Re: I got slapped 1st time ever

ughhhhh i hate doing these machine gun posts but tonight i think im gonna go to a sleazy strip club and tell girls that:
1) that I just had a fight with my boyfriend and moved away.
2) I havent ever gotten more than a blow job from a girl and i dont know what its like to be inside one
3) im considering giving girls a try even though i just wanna have fun and screw and not judge or anything like that.
4) Im not really looking for anything serious just because im in a weird emotional place.

strippers reward tricky aggressive play
Old 07-25-2007, 04:02 PM

.....you play the gay card a bit too aggressively mengh
Old 07-25-2007, 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
do you intentionally use tucker max lines or is that on accident?

[/ QUOTE ]

huh? I binge read all that stuff in my 2nd year of university... buts been years. maybe some of its accidently regurgitated?

if you think I suck thats fine. You can go [censored] yourself

[/ QUOTE ]

not hating. just questioning.

i fully support and subscribe your seduction lifestyle.
Old 07-25-2007, 04:07 PM

this thread should be stickied and constantly updated
Old 07-25-2007, 05:29 PM

More questions for the master:

Let's say you get a girls number somewhere and she's oh, 20. Plus she's not that hot and kinda weird. Do you call her?
If so, how do you steer things towards f--king right away? Skip dinner and make food at your place? She's obv into you, but kinda nerdy.

You're standing in line at Pure and you open a big group of trashy looking chicks by approaching them with a fake serious face saying "Sorry ladies, looks like you can't get in tonight." Some italian gangster moll looks you up and down and says "Well the real question is...WHO ARE YOU?"
How do you respond? At what point do you stop plowing through stests and just give up because bitchiness isnt attractive?

How do you keep yourself from giving up on boring/resistant chicks?

Anonymous 2+2er and I are discussing this scenario (actually happened to one of us): You are really close to a chicks face, flirting, murmuring in a bar. You try the old, "You +really+ wanna kiss me right now don't you?" She responds: "I just put this lip gloss on, dont mess it up ugh."
WAT DO U DO?

Make it rain,
--GA
Old 07-25-2007, 05:44 PM

lost me halfway through, was nearly enjoying what I did read though.
Old 07-25-2007, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
bitches man, bitches

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I liked this response a lot better before I realized it was a form response, similar to those sent out by Full Tilt Poker support!

p.s. Having now read the thread, Dan, you need to show me this stuff in person. Seriously. The TRs will be epic.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
More questions for the master:

Let's say you get a girls number somewhere and she's oh, 20. Plus she's not that hot and kinda weird. Do you call her?
If so, how do you steer things towards f--king right away? Skip dinner and make food at your place? She's obv into you, but kinda nerdy.

You're standing in line at Pure and you open a big group of trashy looking chicks by approaching them with a fake serious face saying "Sorry ladies, looks like you can't get in tonight." Some italian gangster moll looks you up and down and says "Well the real question is...WHO ARE YOU?"
How do you respond? At what point do you stop plowing through stests and just give up because bitchiness isnt attractive?

How do you keep yourself from giving up on boring/resistant chicks?

Anonymous 2+2er and I are discussing this scenario (actually happened to one of us): You are really close to a chicks face, flirting, murmuring in a bar. You try the old, "You +really+ wanna kiss me right now don't you?" She responds: "I just put this lip gloss on, dont mess it up ugh."
WAT DO U DO?

Make it rain,
--GA

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't like getting girls numbers unless I like hanging out with them. I don't try to steer conversations towards sex but I will make dirty jokes related to it.... Well I guess that's not entirely true. With pretty much every girk I meet in the night time I screen them to be a fun party girl by asking them if their adventuruous... And before they can get an answer in I'd say that if they aren't adventurous I can't hang out with them anymore and do slight body rocking right there. Adventurous = sexually. Also if we are really on and their excitement level is high and are in an engaged state of mind then I like dirty talking them lol. Surprisingly, me letting them know that I want to f their brains out infront of a room full of strangers gets them basically raping me heh.

If me and thw dorky girl like each other (and even if we disdnt) I'm not gonnatry and pressure them or trick them into doing something. But if I open the proper doors it'll be them wanting me to do more n more. Basically I'd just try to go to a million venues with them that night and be playful and have a good time while stil being challenging.

Also I don't like telling her what she wants. Its dumb and reminds me of when I was a kid and my parents would tell me my fav foods. Instead I would just go for it and not language her to death.

Reponse to "who are YOU" I'd never give a real response I'd just use it as an opportunity to tool her. Like I could tell her I'm a fictional character from a movie and ask her with enthusiasm if she's heard ofit. Lol you even say something like "your BRAND NEW big brother, and your my bratty little sister" while giving her a really friendly hug and thus disarming her by belittling her infront of all her friends.

On boring or resistant chix - if they are boring I will readily give up on them. So what if they're really hot. I'd sooner have a less hot but more personable girl than a picture perfect airhead any day. If the girl is resistant it might mean she's just not that interested --- you can't hit every tail. But if its token resistance it just means you have to spend more time with her. If its last minute resistance right before sex but you know she wants your cokk but has reservations then it might just be that she's not warmed up enough ie think of shifting a car right into forth gear from neutral - stht does not work well
Old 07-25-2007, 09:45 PM

pm me if youre ever goin to the mirage, ill hook you up with the ladies. Not really, im kinda lame with the women like goofyballer, but still trust me when I say go to the mirage, its ranked 1 in lower mainland on clubvibes for a reason (hot girls)
Old 07-25-2007, 09:46 PM

yea i live in vtown now :/ next time ill be in vegas is nye likely