Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: River
Shove 1 20.00%
Call 4 80.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-15-2007, 07:36 PM

Default Re: I love to eat out women! (content NSFW obv)

[quote

There is no shame in it, especially when you start getting referrals.

Unless you're this guy,

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-15-2007, 07:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
question -

when is it appropriate for a man to rinse the juices out of his facial hair after giving oral pleasure?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just use their bed sheet right after while they are laying there with their eyes closed still panting

Does anyone find it really annoying to be with a chick who wont let you kiss her after you've dropped on her?

[/ QUOTE ]

This can only be answered "yes" if you're cool with kissing her after she's dropped on you.

- C -

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, what do I care...hell id put my own dick in my mouth if I could reach it, so getting it second hand is no biggie
Old 08-15-2007, 09:29 PM

Only pet peve is that she crushes me with her legs and I can't breath as she has the big O. Wish I could get a warning so I can stick something in there.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:41 PM

It really depends on the girl and my mood. Sometimes I spot a girl on the street, eye her crotchal region, and I think "mmmmmmm lunch"

Other times I'm sexing a girl, and do my best to avoid going downtown on her. Some girls don't shave, or they smell bad. Others have HPV, and want to colonize my face with their virus. No thanks!
Old 08-15-2007, 10:10 PM

Serious question

What if I love to do this, but I don't like the taste? Is it acceptable to not swallow at all while doing this so that all the spit/female genital stuff goes onto the bedsheet?

I love the reaction and stuff, but I don't like the taste [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-15-2007, 11:07 PM

Location: Clinging to the binomial theorem like a drunk to a lamppost

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Would you be fine with going down and getting nothing in return the way girls are constantly giving head and getting nothing back?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-15-2007, 11:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah it sucks when they put cologne on down there. i like that natural scent of salmon.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're going to plagiarize, at least give credit to the one who originally said it. The Diceman.

The line was actually, "some women like to dummy it up with Chanel or something. I don't want perfume down there. I want salmon."
Old 08-16-2007, 12:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

What if I love to do this, but I don't like the taste? Is it acceptable to not swallow at all while doing this so that all the spit/female genital stuff goes onto the bedsheet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, you're not a dog at the water bowl. Think more along the lines of tickling/massaging with your tongue. I don't know, maybe she's got an abnormal quantity of fluid flowing, but there should be no quenching of thirst at this watering hole.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeah it sucks when they put cologne on down there. i like that natural scent of salmon.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're going to plagiarize, at least give credit to the one who originally said it. The Diceman.

The line was actually, "some women like to dummy it up with Chanel or something. I don't want perfume down there. I want salmon."

[/ QUOTE ]

nah, he has the line right. i'm sure dice performed that bit more than once, and it's reasonable to assume he changes some words around here and there.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
question -

when is it appropriate for a man to rinse the juices out of his facial hair after giving oral pleasure?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just use their bed sheet right after while they are laying there with their eyes closed still panting

Does anyone find it really annoying to be with a chick who wont let you kiss her after you've dropped on her?

[/ QUOTE ]

This can only be answered "yes" if you're cool with kissing her after she's dropped on you.

- C -

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, what do I care...hell id put my own dick in my mouth if I could reach it, so getting it second hand is no biggie

[/ QUOTE ]

Just makin' sure.

I don't really care if they don't like it. I can see how it could weird/gross some people out. I also don't have a problem with it, either way.

[ QUOTE ]
Only pet peve is that she crushes me with her legs and I can't breath as she has the big O. Wish I could get a warning so I can stick something in there.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Shocker opens those legs right up. Also makes her come harder. Double bonus.

- C -