Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2006, 10:13 PM

Default Re: Do you trust ongame (pokerroom, hollywood and even daniels fullcon

[ QUOTE ]
doosh

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 09-11-2006, 10:17 PM

Default Re: Do you trust ongame (pokerroom, hollywood and even daniels fullcontact

well personally i think u were probably doing something wrong its not hard to tell when someone is dumping chips . considering the big man DN plays thereon a regular basis for 500-1000 limit and fully endorses full contact poker on same network, i minght be inclind to find in their favor
I myself have played there and find it one of the better poker sites in my opinion. srry
Old 09-11-2006, 10:21 PM

Default Re: Do you trust ongame (pokerroom, hollywood and even daniels fullcontact

Still curious as to why Irish was banned from other Ongame sites.
Old 09-11-2006, 10:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Still curious as to why Irish was banned from other Ongame sites.

[/ QUOTE ]

Grammar and spelling.
Old 09-11-2006, 10:28 PM

Actually if i had done something wrong, why wont they provide even a tad bit of evidence. Thats whats unsettling with me. I know i didnt do anything wrong and now they are not only accusing me but taking my money.....
Old 09-11-2006, 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Actually if i had done something wrong, why wont they provide even a tad bit of evidence. Thats whats unsettling with me. I know i didnt do anything wrong and now they are not only accusing me but taking my money.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Very good point. The sites have done this type of thing recently and it is hard to fight.

Why are you not wanted at the other Ongame sites?.

You may not have done anything wrong at Pokes but if you had trouble in the past somewhere on the Ongame network and were asked to leave they may be taking your money for what you did previously.
Old 09-11-2006, 10:51 PM

Actually i have had no prior history with ongame other than them restricting the ability for me tosit with lent53 because when i was visitn him i logged on at his house adn they linked us together, which wasnt a big deal becasue we never sat at the saem table. Prior to making my pokes account i was never under investagation or had an account blockd on a single site. I have a lawyer and i am going to fight this to the full extent. I know many people who are all owed over 100k+ so this is not a matter to be taken lightly
Old 09-11-2006, 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Actually i have had no prior history with ongame other than them restricting the ability for me tosit with lent53 because when i was visitn him i logged on at his house adn they linked us together, which wasnt a big deal becasue we never sat at the saem table. Prior to making my pokes account i was never under investagation or had an account blockd on a single site. I have a lawyer and i am going to fight this to the full extent. I know many people who are all owed over 100k+ so this is not a matter to be taken lightly

[/ QUOTE ]

Good luck. Hope you can get your money back (and more if you can prove you did nothing wrong).

If you win perhaps the sites will be forced to show some proof before taking someone's money.
Old 09-12-2006, 04:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ongame is a pile of [censored] and I would recommend that nobody plays there.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ongame are so severely retarded it's unreal. People who pay enormous amounts of rake are treated no differently to some new player on the $0.25 tables. I stopped playing there a long time ago and will never go back.
Old 09-12-2006, 05:12 AM

Hi 2+2 Community,

We will off course not discuss specific cases of collusion or player security openly in a poker forum. Especially not since we are not really involved. But we will make the following statement.

This player's account was closed on PokerRoom.com on May 4 of this year. No funds were confiscated. Based on our investigations we have no intention of requesting the Ongame Network to re-open the account. Hereby ends our involvement in this case.

Please do not make the mistake of confusing PokerRoom.com with any other operator within the Ongame Network nor the network itself.

We have our own experts, our own organization and also our own refund policies which covers PokerRoom.com players alone. We adhere to the rules set by the Network but we have incorporated, within our services, several routines in place to ensure that players who get caught up in matters of security are treated with extra care.

As the player in question has been playing from an operator other than PokerRoom.com, these routines do not apply and any assistance we do our best to provide to our players does not come into play here.

Sometimes we do conduct investigations into matters of security that turn out to have been carried out unjustly. These incidents are unfortunate, but unavoidable if we are to ensure the best level of protection against collusion, chip dumping and other illegal player actions that we can.

We always strive to make sure these investigations are carried out as swiftly and painlessly as possible. But some cases are very,very complex. We assist the network in their work as well as conduct our own inquiries.
By playing on PokerRoom.com you give us the right to suspend your account at ANY time should our systems detect anything that could be considered suspicious.
We certainly understand that having ones account frozen for a period of time is far from enjoyable, but we do believe that in the interest of every player who plays on our site it is acceptable that we sometimes carry out what may considered routine investigations that, fortunately, come up blank.

We are disheartened to hear that a former customer of ours feels unjustly treated by another operator but there is really little we can do to help since he has not experienced these problems while playing on PokerRoom.com.

We will however, do what we can to make sure the operator and the Ongame Network re-examines the case and hopefully clears some of the confusion up.

With that said, we would like to ask player rsigley to contact us and provide us with his or hers PokerRoom.com nickname. Should there be any merit to your claims (and you have experienced this on PokerRoom.com) the handling of your case is totally unacceptable. We have not heard of it before and will investigate as soon as we are provided the necessary info.

Unfortunately some of our players experienced a wave of bouncing checks a while back as we changed our banking procedures. Terribly embarrassing for us and we would like to take the opportunity to apologize to anyone who experienced this.

With that said, we now end our statement.

C u at the tables.

Sincerely,

External Forum Support
PokerRoom.com
---------------------------------
Meet Them and Beat Them