Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2007, 08:41 AM

Default Re: ALL MY ACCOUNTS WERE HACKED INTO

[ QUOTE ]
UPDATE: As of 4:20AM PT no word from Full Tilt. This is 13 hours after sending an original email to them. I need any and/all's help on this that are willing. I truly appreciate this community for listening and the many people taking action to try to help me get my $ back. There are still many upstanding people in this world.

[/ QUOTE ]

unreal with no response i dont even understand. normally they send a followup email saying its forward to their security department. good chance security is looking into it now.
Old 01-08-2007, 08:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
UPDATE: As of 4:20AM PT no word from Full Tilt. This is 13 hours after sending an original email to them. I need any and/all's help on this that are willing. I truly appreciate this community for listening and the many people taking action to try to help me get my $ back. There are still many upstanding people in this world.

[/ QUOTE ]

unreal with no response i dont even understand. normally they send a followup email saying its forward to their security department. good chance nobody has read his email yet because their customer service sucks

[/ QUOTE ]

Notice the trend here.

Stars replied quickly and got their security team on the case.

FTP still has not read his email.

Why people still play on FTP now that Stars is offering big games boggles my mind.

How can you trust such an unreliable site with so much money?
Old 01-08-2007, 08:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In all honestly I think this is pretty irresponsible of stinger, and if there is a loss I believe he is at least partially responsible. Dont send 15k to somebody, especially there buddy without being positive it isnt a scam.

[/ QUOTE ]

Terrible post.

It is very common for high stakes players to transfer money between sites. This whole incident would have been avoided if the OP did not download malware from a stranger.

However, had stinger not made the transfer then someone else would have.

The blame lies at least 90/10 on the OP if not fully 100/0
Old 01-08-2007, 09:01 AM

I just sent a 6th email to Full Tilt outlying this whole problem. When all is said and done I will comprise a report of the time sensitivity of this whole thing, but basically Stars is working with me, even to the point where I will probably be talking to Lee Jones this week. This is mind boggling that someone on a weekend could literally get away with so much fraud. Anyone who previously stated they have contacts at FT, please PM me. Also, if you could PM their contact info and maybe contact them yourselves first. I basically can't sleep so if anyone has any questions or can help now I should be on for a while.

Thanks again,
Jared
Old 01-08-2007, 09:10 AM

Someone in this thread suggested contacting a PI.
That was the best advice in this entire thread, given the figures we are dealing with.

There are a few who specialize in computer crimes- find one, retain him, give him everything you've got and let him work.
He should have you a home address in short order.
From there, you have to go IN PERSON to your local F e d e r a l Courthouse and ask to speak to an AUSA, showing him everything you have. He will direct you from there, as far as what agencies you need to talk to to get the ball rolling (most likely the friendly local FBI office, since they handle most of this stuff)

Fulminating phone calls and emails will accomplish nothing.

I cannot even imagine what I would do in your shoes- wake up one morning and my whole roll is gone. Cry, maybe.

Best of luck brother.
Old 01-08-2007, 02:01 PM

Pretty sure these guys are actually Full Tilt:

http://www.pocketkingscareers.ie/contact_us.php

It may just be technology rather than support though.
Old 01-08-2007, 03:55 PM

UPDATE:
16 hours after sending my 1st email Full Tilt writes back...
Hello Jared,

Thank you for writing to Full Tilt Poker Support.

The investigation into this is under way. Any input from you can go a
long in solving this mystery. Can you be more clear on what you meant
with "someone moved $ from my neteller ($26K) to a full tilt account."
Are you saying someone hacked your NETeller account and deposited
$25,000 into the FTP account of someone else? Not to "Rojosox?"

I understand your desire to speak with someone over the phone. However,
your inquiry would best be answered via email as this allows us to
thoroughly research your concerns and questions and allows us to track
all previous correspondence with you.

We look forward to hearing from you soon on this matter.

Regards,

Larry N
Full Tilt Poker Support

My reply to them is this :
You dont understand, someone has hacked my computer and has all my passwords. They are probably watching every key stroke and have been impersonating me. They have posed as me on Stars asking people to accept Stars $ for Full Tilt $. They transferred 25k to a player on Stars FROM MY STARS ACCOUNT for 25k transferred to my "friend's" account, eddiefelsonn. I beg you to speak on the phone so that he cannot delete these emails im trying to send you. He has all my passwords, including AOL, Full Tilt, Neteller and Stars. PLEASE FREEZE MY ACCOUNT AND PLEASE GIVE ME A PHONE NUMBER TO CONTACT.

-Jared

(Even though I'm on my laptop and should not be prone to him having access to my current email passwords, I need this to be handled immediately) Anyone have any FT people on IM...If anyone can get me a phone # I would truly appreciate it. Also, was on hold with neteller for 30 minutes and no answer. This is the most frustrating thing I think I've ever had to deal with.
Old 01-08-2007, 04:29 PM

dude, just a word of advice: you'll probably get better service if you keep the support people on your side. giving them attitude and TYPING IN CAPS LIKE THIS isnt going to be doing yourself any favours.
Old 01-08-2007, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

im starting to think holdumgod is working together with this guy from new york state.

he recently busted a 50k roll online. making me extremely suspicious.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's currently 4 tabling .5/1 NL on stars so I guess he's not a high roller anymore.
Old 01-08-2007, 05:30 PM

for some reason I cannot open this link. Would someone please send me the text of the link that kyleb is referring to?