Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-2007, 03:54 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt and the PPA...FINALLY A GREAT IDEA

Anyone have any idea how many Full Tilt Player Points you earn with every hand you play? I've played 10,000 hands at FTP and have almost 11,000 player points, but I've played at different levels. FTPDoug?
Old 02-28-2007, 10:43 PM

Does anyone know when we have to clear this bonus by???? ie: how long from deposit or end date of promotion?
Old 03-01-2007, 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know when we have to clear this bonus by???? ie: how long from deposit or end date of promotion?

[/ QUOTE ]
62 days. I believe from deposit date. I cleared it last night and it appeared within minutes. A popup will come up and say you have cleared the bonus.
Old 03-01-2007, 11:47 PM

I was wondering who I signed up with for rakeback and if it is still active? Can you help me? thanks in advance my screename is action44 on fulltilt.
Old 03-02-2007, 04:44 PM

OK I know this has been asked but I can't find it. What do you do if you are already a member? I signed up for the 20 dollar membership when party offered to match or whatever.
Old 03-02-2007, 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK I know this has been asked but I can't find it. What do you do if you are already a member? I signed up for the 20 dollar membership when party offered to match or whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]
you put in the confirmation number you got when you originally signed up, then buy the new membership. your account will then indicate your updated status level. unfortunately, past dues paid are not applied to the new tier. you pay the full amount required as if you were a brand new member.
Old 03-03-2007, 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone have any idea how many Full Tilt Player Points you earn with every hand you play?

[/ QUOTE ]
I had the same question. This page gives some examples of how much of the bonus you can expect to clear per hour at different rates.
Old 03-04-2007, 11:22 AM

I agree with others on this, a $1200 bonus for a $1000 donation is ridiculous. The other, lower bonuses are OK, but doesn't feel worth the effort for only $100.

On rakebreak I could read "Full Tilt Poker is offering a VERY GENEROUS bonus to all players that join the PPA!", so I was almost crapping my pants in excitement. I they had offered $2000 in bonus instead it would've been a different matter.
Old 03-04-2007, 11:31 AM

Are you sure it's $1200 for a $1000 donation? If so, it doesn't seem like a ripoff if you look at it from the standpoint that they're giving you the same $200 for $100 bonus then your money back for the $900 you donate over and above that amount.

On the email I received it appeared they simply gave you your money back ($1000).
Old 03-04-2007, 12:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you sure it's $1200 for a $1000 donation? If so, it doesn't seem like a ripoff if you look at it from the standpoint that they're giving you the same $200 for $100 bonus then your money back for the $900 you donate over and above that amount.

On the email I received it appeared they simply gave you your money back ($1000).

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep, it says you have to donate $1k to get the $1200 bonus. I don't quite get what you mean [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. I still feel like it's kind of a rip off; you have to accumulate 20k poker points to receive it. Sounds like quite a lot, I haven't played yet on FT so I have no idea how long it takes to accumulate it. It would've been a different matter if they gave PPA $5 and the player $1 for every 100 points the player accumulated, which would give the same result after 20k points ($200 for the player and $1k for PPA). Now the player has to pull $1k out of his/her own pocket.