Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2007, 12:11 AM

Default Re: Kaz2107 in tha well (Birthday edition)

I didnt read the whole thing so sorry if its been asked, but donkament wins? Lets hear em all
Old 10-21-2007, 12:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
why will the sox beat the rockies in the WS?

[/ QUOTE ]well considering gange is pitchin now and dice k will b pitching tomorow i wouldnt b so confident in them makin tha WS. but if they do i will b rather confident

[/ QUOTE ]
confident enough to make a wager? (escrowed obv)
Old 10-21-2007, 12:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
when are you coming to az to pwn bitches and clubs?
whats your winrate at $100 NL?
what are the biggest adjustments you've made since moving up to $100
Why is baseball rigged?
Do you think its possible that the Sun's will beat the Bulls record for most wins in a season this year?(I do)

[/ QUOTE ]well i have never been officially invited to AZ but i would obv love to come some time.

not sure wut my overall winrate is at 100nl. i deleted my whole data base like 2 months ago but i would guess that for all the hands i have played it is like prolly 3 or 4/100 but right now i think i am like 6ish. in may i was over 7 all month and this month i am like 6ish i think.

the main thing i did was lag it up since then. and a thing i have been workin on recently is not calling as many river bets or turn bets when i am bluff catching. i think i go sigh i have tptk and he potted the river. call. sigh.

baseball is not rigged as of now. (might change my mind in 2 and half weeks is the rocks dont win)

suns have no chance of beating that. the west is way too tough to get that done. if you wanna lay some odds on that i will prop bet it
Old 10-21-2007, 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
where do you play now?
why are you never on aim anymore?
how many hands per month on avg?
when will you get as good as me?

[/ QUOTE ]i play on ftp and abso now.

i am really bad about gettin on aim. and when i do get on i get WAY to many aims from people from HS and college that i really dont want to talk to yet dont want to b an ass and ignore them either. so i just dont get on much. ill try to get on more and hit u up sometime fa sho

avg hands flucuates ALL over. last year jan.-april i played about 50kish a month. then may i started playin alot better and started goin for quality over quantity and only played like 25k hands (yet i made more from actual winning then ever before.) june i played even fewer hands as i still ran good at 200nl and was still makin solid money. then july hit and i started to run bad and play worse thus didnt play many hands. now im workin back up to being an actual grinder. prolly gonna get like 30-40kish hands this month and hopefully play more next month.

never ldo
Old 10-21-2007, 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
why will the sox beat the rockies in the WS?

[/ QUOTE ]well considering gange is pitchin now and dice k will b pitching tomorow i wouldnt b so confident in them makin tha WS. but if they do i will b rather confident

[/ QUOTE ]
confident enough to make a wager? (escrowed obv)

[/ QUOTE ]i will give u the sox RIGHT now vs the rockies for wut ever amount u want at 1 to 1. i will only do it thru an escrow tho obv
Old 10-21-2007, 12:52 AM

well, that would be silly. After tomororw night i'll do it. And since you're so confident i want 3-2
Old 10-21-2007, 12:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I didnt read the whole thing so sorry if its been asked, but donkament wins? Lets hear em all

[/ QUOTE ]no real mtt wins. i honestly havent played a ton. never got into them majorly. prolly played only 100 big ones. i made it deep in the mill over christmas last year and got like 250th or sumtin. i have won a few smaller field qualifiers and won a zillion sngs.

i think in like march i went on a lil mtt binge and played all mtts for like 5 days. then i FTed 2 and lost AK<KQ for the chip lead and then KK<AA with 5 left so i obv quit them and said they r ghey.

whenever i am with the shibs that i am good friends with i play all the big mtts with them and split action with them.
Old 10-21-2007, 07:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
when are you coming to az to pwn bitches and clubs?
whats your winrate at $100 NL?
what are the biggest adjustments you've made since moving up to $100
Why is baseball rigged?
Do you think its possible that the Sun's will beat the Bulls record for most wins in a season this year?(I do)

[/ QUOTE ]well i have never been officially invited to AZ but i would obv love to come some time.

not sure wut my overall winrate is at 100nl. i deleted my whole data base like 2 months ago but i would guess that for all the hands i have played it is like prolly 3 or 4/100 but right now i think i am like 6ish. in may i was over 7 all month and this month i am like 6ish i think.

[/ QUOTE ]

is that ptbb or just bb?
also this might have already been asked but where are you playing now? i´m ship2me at ftp any tips?
and do you think thac is a nit? i only played a bit with him at a couple of tables and he was running like 10/7 or something like that...
Old 10-21-2007, 09:01 AM

why are u back in 50nl if u run at 7/100 at 100?
Old 10-21-2007, 12:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why are u back in 50nl if u run at 7/100 at 100?

[/ QUOTE ]

he´s playing 100nl atm