FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Your line:
Pot sized or more bet 3 15.00%
Between 2/3 and Pot sized bet, exclusive 14 70.00%
Between 1/2 and 2/3 Pot sized bet, inclusive 2 10.00%
Lower than 1/2 pot bet or Check 1 5.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-20-2006, 07:35 PM

Default Re: Would you rather be Derek Jeter or Hugh Hefner?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hmmm, an old guy who gets lots of plastic poon, or a in very awesome shape athlete doing very well in the craziest city in the US?

Jeter, no contest. If for nothing else than health reasons.

[/ QUOTE ]

What part of one day did you not understand?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure he's the one who doesn't understand?
Old 11-20-2006, 07:35 PM

Hugh Hefner is the ultimate man. He does nothing all day except hang around his mansion look at and sleep with beautiful women.

Derek Jeter dates some of the most incredibly beautiful women on the face of planet earth. The real question is though, is it his fame or he is just that smooth? My guess would be a little of both. Jeter also has to deal with the media and the pressure of playing MLB in New York.

My answer is clearly Hef, no effort, no work, shirt loads of money and pussy.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:13 PM

i read excerpts of that book written by one of hef's girlfriends, and he has a really pathetic life. i don't even mean empty and shallow (although it is), i mean his life straight up sucks. he's 100% controlled by the women around him, mostly his daughter and his business manager. and the sex he has sounds awful. i mean it, his life is terrible.

i still wouldn't want to be that [censored] jeter tho.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:32 PM

The quality of ass Derek Jeter can get is soooo far greater than the quality Hef gets that its laughable.

Any of the girls, and most of them are total scanks, that hang out AND SCREW Hef would drop him in a second if Jeter gave them a phone call.

Now Hef at age say 30-40 or Jeter...that might be tougher
Old 11-20-2006, 09:02 PM

Living at the Playboy Mansion > *
Old 11-20-2006, 09:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol..its not like there are 50-100 smoking hot girls at the playboy mansion at all times.
Old 11-20-2006, 09:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol..its not like there are 50-100 smoking hot girls at the playboy mansion at all times.

[/ QUOTE ]

From wiki:

[ QUOTE ]
The 22,000 square foot (1,951 square meter) house is described as being in the "Gothic-Tudor" style by Forbes magazine, and sits on 5.3 acres. It was built by architect Arthur R. Kelly in 1927 and acquired by Playboy in 1971 for about $1.2 million. It sits close to the extreme northwestern corner of the exclusive Los Angeles Country Club, near UCLA and the Bel-Air Country Club. Over the years, approximately $15 million has been invested in renovating and expanding the mansion and the current market value of the home is $50 million.
The mansion has 22 rooms including a wine cellar, a game room, a private zoo and aviary (and related pet cemetery), tennis courts, a waterfall and a large swimming pool area (including a patio and barbecue area, the famous grotto, a sauna and a bathhouse). These features and many others have been frequently showcased on television.
The game room, a separate building on the property's north-side, is more properly called a game house. From the fountain in front of the main entrance, there are two sidewalks, which run past a wishing-well. The sidewalk on the right leads to the game house and runs past a Hollywood Star of Hugh Hefner. Its front entrance opens to a game room with a pool table in the center. This room has a number of vintage and modern arcade games, pinball machines, player piano, jukebox, television, stereo, and couch. The game house has two wings. Walking to the left, one finds a room with a soft cushioned floor, mirrors all around, television, and an exit. There is also a restroom with a shower. The right wing of the game house has a smaller restroom, and entrance to a bedroom. This bedroom is also connected to another bedroom, which has an exit to the rear backyard of the game house. The game house has a backyard with lounge chairs, and gates on either side.
It became famous during the 1970s because of Hefner's lavish parties. According to Bridget Marquardt on an episode of The Girls Next Door the Mansion is the only private residence in the city of Los Angeles with a permit for fireworks displays.
The house next door is a mirror image of the Mansion layout, only writ smaller. Hefner purchased the neighboring building in 1996 and it is currently home to his separated wife Kimberley Conrad and their children together. Hefner and Conrad married in 1989 and separated in 1998, although they have never divorced. Conrad said in an E! True Hollywood Story episode that she has no plans to get a divorce.
The original Playboy Mansion was a 70-room residence in Chicago at 1340 North State Street. It was built in 1899 and acquired by Hefner in 1959. For a period in the 1970s, Hefner divided his time between the Chicago mansion and the Mansion West, moving fulltime to the California mansion in 1974. The Chicago mansion boasted a brass plate on the door with the Latin inscription, Si Non Oscillas, Noli Tintinnare ("If you don't swing, don't ring").
In 2002, Hefner purchased a house across the street from the Playboy Mansion specifically for use by Playmates.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-20-2006, 09:58 PM

Wow - Jeter and it's not even close. He will be getting laid much, much longer than Hefner will.

And life will suck less inbetween lays.
Old 11-20-2006, 10:12 PM

Chris Rock says I'll take the white guy.

[ QUOTE ]
[censored], there ain't a white man in this room
that would change places with me.

None of you would change places with me.
And l'm rich!

That's how good it is to be white.

There's a white, one-legged busboy
in here right now...

that won't change places with my black ass.

He's going, ''No, man, l don't wanna switch.
l wanna ride this white thing out.

''See where it takes me.''

That's right,
'cause when you white, the sky's the limit.

When you black, the limit's the sky!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hef FTW
Old 11-20-2006, 11:59 PM

JETER doesnt get counted as black.....he is mixed