Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2007, 07:11 AM

Default Re: Piss test in 17 hrs HELP ME PASS

Results?
Old 05-22-2007, 07:39 AM

Heh, interesting day. About half an hour before i left i took too big a swig of water and i puked 3 times- it was gay. Took some more stuff drank another quart and a half of water with some dr. pepper, pissed a couple more times before i took the test. The place was hard to find and i got there 5 minutes before they closed. It was inside an office building , small office no one was there except the fat piss collector lady who sounded as if shed been smoking since she was 5. She took back to a bathroom, mad me empty my shirt and pant pockets into a lock box, she didn't pat me down or anything. Then she left the room and told me i had 4 minutes and not to use the toilet. I had to piss pretty bad, used the middle stream method,gave her the sample,kinda almost spilled it her face but not really. She sealed it I signed a form and left. It took about 4 or 5 minutes. piss was yellow enough to be normal

I was under the impression that someone would be standing over me while i was pissing, but i guess thats against some privacy regulation or something. If i had known that , it would ave been really easy to substitute somones piss, oh well.

My guess its abvout 50/50, so ya im [censored] lol

Had an interesting experience at the strip club, will share tommorow- no work cuz it take 24-4hrs for the results

peace
Old 05-22-2007, 08:04 AM

THe problem with substituting piss is that they usually take the temperature of the piss right after you give it, so if its not body temp - ur [censored]
Old 05-22-2007, 11:30 AM

I knew a girl in HS that had to drop every Wednesday. She would go drop, then smoke starting immediately after and stopping on Saturday. Then Sunday through when she dropped on Wednesday would just pound water. Never failed.

Also, my old drummer used to be on probation and would have to drop monthly. He found if he gave himself an 11 day cushion and drink lots of water over those 11 days that he would never drop dirty either.

I realize this info isn't going to help you in your situation, but, may be of some use to somebody reading this thread.
Old 05-22-2007, 11:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I knew a girl in HS that had to drop every Wednesday. She would go drop, then smoke starting immediately after and stopping on Saturday. Then Sunday through when she dropped on Wednesday would just pound water. Never failed.

Also, my old drummer used to be on probation and would have to drop monthly. He found if he gave himself an 11 day cushion and drink lots of water over those 11 days that he would never drop dirty either.

I realize this info isn't going to help you in your situation, but, may be of some use to somebody reading this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Drinking water for days on end does NOTHING. THC is fat soluble, not water soluble. To dilute your pee you only need to drink water starting the day before the test.
Old 05-22-2007, 12:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Drinking water for days on end does NOTHING. THC is fat soluble, not water soluble. To dilute your pee you only need to drink water starting the day before the test.

[/ QUOTE ]

Looky here, Doc, I'm only reporting what I've seen. My drummer would FAIL his test EVERY TIME he didn't give himself at least 11 days. If what you say about needing to drink water only just prior to the test, why did this happen?

Do you think this had something to do with how fat he was? Say, would a skinnier person get completely clean in a week or two? What about a big ol fat dude? 1.5 to 3 months?

Share your wisdom and research.
Old 05-22-2007, 01:07 PM

The reason he passed was due to the fact that his pee was extremely diluted. To 'clean' THC out of your system you have to get the THC out of your fat. That means not smoking, eating a ton to gain clean fat, working out and [censored] to get rid of the THC fat. This is a two to three week process for an avg 200 lb 6 footer.

Properly diluting your urine takes about 24 hours. This gets your THC to liquid ratio as low as possible, which is why your friend passed. Doing it for 11 days as opposed to 2 did nothing for him. If he would 'always' fail if not exactly 11 days it's coincidence and small sample size.
Old 05-22-2007, 02:14 PM

So what if the guy was like 5'4" and pushin 350, doesn't exercise ever, obv, and eats like crazy, also obv?

Is there some kind of guide to go off of or are we guestimating?

Do you think there is an ultimate time period that no matter how much body fat a human carries daily that after such-n-such time they will definitely not have THC in their system? 2 months? 5 months?

What if the fattest man in the world smoked habitually for years? How long would it take that dude to get clean?

Also, do you think age and or metabolism or a combination of both play a role at all?

Do you think somebody could take "metabolism boosting" drugs or supplements to decrease the amount of time THC spent hanging around in their system?
Old 05-22-2007, 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So what if the guy was like 5'4" and pushin 350, doesn't exercise ever, obv, and eats like crazy, also obv?

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously longer than someone who is 6'4" 175 lbs. Someone in your example would probably take longer than the standard 30 days.

[ QUOTE ]
Is there some kind of guide to go off of or are we guestimating?

[/ QUOTE ]

There are calculators you can get for free, but it doesn't take things like metabolism, how often you smoke, and taking the preventative measures I have suggested.

[ QUOTE ]
Do you think there is an ultimate time period that no matter how much body fat a human carries daily that after such-n-such time they will definitely not have THC in their system? 2 months? 5 months?

What if the fattest man in the world smoked habitually for years? How long would it take that dude to get clean?

[/ QUOTE ]

400 years... seriously this is too person dependent, on average 30 days, more or less depending on current fat and metabolism. For the fattest guy, probably around 3 mos w/out smoking.

[ QUOTE ]
Also, do you think age and or metabolism or a combination of both play a role at all?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, metabolism more, age because metabolism decreases w/ age.

[ QUOTE ]
Do you think somebody could take "metabolism boosting" drugs or supplements to decrease the amount of time THC spent hanging around in their system?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, uppers will also increase the speed at which you metabolize, though most are tested on normal tests. Caffeine is probably the best bet.
Old 05-22-2007, 09:47 PM

results ?