Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-2007, 11:39 PM

Default Re: StarsNotes

I PM'd you with HH. Thanks and get some rest.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-11-2007, 01:51 AM

I got your PM and did some testing based on your two guesses of what the problem might be. I sent the details in the PM...

But, it "seems" that it is the "slash" problem in the HH files. Any table entitled with a slash, hi low split games like Omaha especially for me, it didn't work.

After I PM'd you, I did one more test since I was on a roll. I got in a 6max PL Omaha. It worked perfect!!! It seems obvious it only didn't work in split games.

Is this fixable? Thanks for a LONNNNNNg evening of work and all your efforts on this. It looks great.
Old 08-13-2007, 12:31 PM

Dave,

Did you figure out how to get StarReads to overcome the "/" in the split games?
Old 08-14-2007, 06:20 PM

This doesn't seem to be working for me. Do I have to change any of the settings in the script? I am using the skoal2k4 theme if that matters. And Windows XP.
Old 08-15-2007, 03:14 AM

It may seem like a silly question, but are you sitting actively in a game? It takes at least one read HH to start working.

Also, do you have your Pstars HH's being saved to your harddrive? Another thing that caused me a problem, but I am on Vista, I had to put the script in a "public" directory. I think on XP they either have that as a directory, or "Shared". Try some of the above first and see if that works. Also, Dave just uploaded another ver0.2, but I know he's working on a couple of seat location problems, it wouldn't read seat10 in my Omaha hi low split tables.

I suspect he'll have another version soon, but try what I said above and had problems with before. GLuck
Old 08-19-2007, 02:31 PM

I ran more tests. It is seats 5 & 10 on the 10max tables causing the problem. It's the same no matter whether it's HE or OM.

Also, even if I use preferred seating, it's still the seats in the viewing position of 5 & 10. They are not moving around with the shift in preference. Seat 5 has the double window, seat 10 has no window as shown on the link with the table capture I sent you.
Old 08-30-2007, 08:16 PM

uh sorry guys, i'm just wondering what exactly does this script do? It highlights box but for what?
Old 08-30-2007, 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
uh sorry guys, i'm just wondering what exactly does this script do? It highlights box but for what?

[/ QUOTE ]

It lets you colour code players according to your wishes - so if you see them again (or forget what they have done to you) instant recognition - and without dependence on PT or whatever tracking app you may or may not have [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

All players start out white... once you notice their tendencies, right click their border and change it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Myself I label players that give me trouble red (danger), mega-calling-stations green (value bets only), bluff-addicts cyan (tarp them), and weak tights are yellow (bluff them) - a simple system, but it helps for noticing who you are in a pot with - and you can hardly miss it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Of course this can be customized to as much different classifications as you want - try it out, it is Free [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 08-30-2007, 11:31 PM

ahh that's pretty cool, is there way i could set it up so say it would highlight all players i have notes on a certain color. Sometimes i'm multitabling n i dont notice the little "N" near their avatars. dave u never seem to stop amazing me with ur genius scripts [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-31-2007, 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
is there way i could set it up so say it would highlight all players i have notes on a certain color?

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe this would be fairly easy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Will add it in the next release [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]