Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2007, 10:17 PM

Default Re: Nucharge Bodog

Same story here. I initiated my withdrawal on 8/8 and still nothing. I called nucharge and they said they would put a trace on my money.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:43 AM

19 business days, waiting on the "trace" for 3 payouts.

What frustrates me is the fact that they lie. At least they could cancel the ACHs and allow me to withdraw via the ATM.

I'm taking all my money off of Bodog and switching sites.
Old 09-09-2007, 05:07 AM

I accidentally cashed out through nucharge. Then i made 5 separate 2500 bank wires on aug 31. They were in my account on friday so only 5 business days. Only problem fee was fin 45 dollars for each wire and 20 dollars form my bank. However the money got into my account very quick.
Old 09-09-2007, 05:23 AM

so, are checks faster than nucharge then? checks seem to be coming in within a month or less
Old 09-11-2007, 10:38 AM

Has anyone got their ACH payouts lately? It's been 32 regular days since I did my withdraw. Hate the fact that they lie, they told me 20 days ago it'd be in my account within 48 hours...

I took all my money off Bodog and am closing my account.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone got their ACH payouts lately? It's been 32 regular days since I did my withdraw. Hate the fact that they lie, they told me 20 days ago it'd be in my account within 48 hours...

I took all my money off Bodog and am closing my account.

[/ QUOTE ]

It has been 30 days for me, and still no payment. Stay away from Nucharge. Also, Bodog are complete dicks for having us entrust our money with this company.
Old 09-11-2007, 06:56 PM

today was day 33 for my withdrawal. 22 bus days I think. Called them yesterday, they say they'll put a trace on it but that will take up to 7 days.
Old 09-11-2007, 07:08 PM

you can use your epassporte as a credit card to load nucharge. thats pretty cool
Old 09-11-2007, 10:49 PM

Nucharge withdrawal initiated 8/8. Withdrawal received 9/10. Check by courier is much faster.
Old 09-11-2007, 11:20 PM

A loophole with Nucharge and Bodog: there is hope! First off, I got my ATM card about 3 weeks ago in the mail after making deposits to Bodog through Nucharge. I decided to pull out $2000 usd from Bodog back to nucharge the last week in August. To my pleasant surprise, bodog credited the funds within 6 hours, and when I awoke the next day the 2000 usd were in my nucharge account. I then went online to move the funds to the card. The exhange rate that day was 1 usd to 1.19 austrailian. I turns out that I could load the card with about 830 usd (1000 aus dollars). I took it to an ATM (Bank of America). I checked the balance - it was given to me in USD and was 790$. I withdrew $780 US cash. I then went online on my IPhone and accessed the nucharge site. The funds had been immediately debited online! So I put another 820 usd from my account onto the card, waited 2 minutes, and went back to the ATM. To my shock, i was able to withdraw another $780 US dollars. I went back to the IPHone and tried to move more money on the nucharge site from my account to the ATM card. It let me move the rest (about 360$) - BUT - would not let me withdraw at the ATM as I reached my daily limit for the card ($2000 austrailian dollars). The next day i returned to the ATM and withdrew the remaining $350 accessable dollars off the card. So in two days and 3 ATM trips I got 1910 out of 2000 dollars of my withdrawal (90$ in fees overall). Not bad, IMO, to have the cash the next or even same day! BUT!!! on 9/4/07 Nucharge lost their agreement with the ATM provider, and the card no longer loads or functions. I discovered this after moving another $760 from bodog to nucharge on 9/7. After contacting Nucharge and Bodog, i was told the problem was a serious contractural problem and may not get fixed. Bodog insisted however that my payout MUST go through Nucharge despite their newfound inability to do ATM transactions, and we all know how [censored] their ACH transactions are, if even possible. SO here's how I got around it, and it worked. I went online to Bodog, and put all remaining funds from Nucharge back in my Bodog account. Then I went to Nucharge and CLOSED my account. Then I contacted Bodog, and asked to speak with their security department, in order to notify them that my Nucharge account had been CLOSED, and needed to be DEACTIVATED from my BODOG account. they were inquisitive and testy, but they of course had no choice but to disable it. TODAY: my payout options are check by mail, check by courier. No NUCHARGE option.

thank me later. the ATM card was a great option while it lasted, but it's over for now. have Bodog send you a check - all this Nucharge tracing your money [censored] is unacceptable, and scary