Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2007, 12:24 PM

Default Re: New Office 04/05

[ QUOTE ]
I loved how Angela was getting everyone to retell the story of the fight. And the look on Jim's face after he saw her and Dwight was the best I've seen in years. Somebody needs to make that their avatar.

[/ QUOTE ]

when she talks to Creed about what happened... that scene was priceless.

Creed rules
Old 04-06-2007, 12:49 PM

Here's the 40 dollars you gave me.

I didn't give you 40 dollars.

In a way, you did.
Old 04-06-2007, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Here's the 40 dollars you gave me.

I didn't give you 40 dollars.

In a way, you did.

[/ QUOTE ]

One of Creed's best lines ever.

I also really liked Karen's interview where she talks about how when they found out Jim and Pam had kissed, she had stayed up having long talks with him and Roy had punched him. "I'm not sure which one he hated more."
Old 04-06-2007, 12:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I really could care less if Pam and Jim ever get together at this point.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a relaly good point all through seasons 1 and 2 you want Jim and Pam to be together.

The show is gonna have to find a way for us (the audience) to feel like that again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well they somehow made people feel less strongly about Pam/Jim over time.

The show is brilliant with making people emotionally involved.
Old 04-06-2007, 01:23 PM

I think in terms of the Pam/Jim think we mostly feel how they want us to feel. Jim threw himself at Pam, she turned him down. He's resentful and he and the audience have moved on to saucy new Karen.

Now we're starting to see that it's going to be Pam who wants Jim back, and I have some faith that we'll be pulled back into that and end up rooting for her again.
Old 04-06-2007, 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think in terms of the Pam/Jim think we mostly feel how they want us to feel. Jim threw himself at Pam, she turned him down. He's resentful and he and the audience have moved on to saucy new Karen.

Now we're starting to see that it's going to be Pam who wants Jim back, and I have some faith that we'll be pulled back into that and end up rooting for her again.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep, that's what season four is for. Karen and Jim will probably start to unravel and they'll break up and she'll quit Dunder Mifflin in the season finale. Then Pam will realize Jim is available again, take some time to develop the courage to follow her heart again, and sometime near the end of season four, something else big will happen.
Old 04-06-2007, 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep, that's what season four is for. Karen and Jim will probably start to unravel and they'll break up and she'll quit Dunder Mifflin in the season finale. Then Pam will realize Jim is available again, take some time to develop the courage to follow her heart again, and sometime near the end of season four, something else big will happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jim has a drunken affair with Phyllis and Pam walks in on them.
Old 04-06-2007, 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white">It wont take that long. Rashida is almost certainly gone at the end of the year, and the whole arc of the season has been Pam growing up and going after what she wants. I follow the twop spoiler thread and I don't want to post any super-spoilers here but it appears she is going to be "more aggressive" w/r/t Jim in the upcoming episodes, I would be very surprised if there isn't some sort of "I &lt;3 you" from Pam by the end of this year. </font>
Old 04-06-2007, 07:33 PM

Creed is so awesome. Great ep and I dont like the show that much.
Old 04-06-2007, 08:14 PM

just watched it, thought it was a hilarious episode. every character in the show was pretty much was awesome. "it isn't all about salary...it's about the perks...like having sex with jan..."MICHAEL!"