Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2007, 05:33 PM

Default Re: Entourage season premier - 6/17

anything that makes entourage more like 1. a movie and 2. an hour long is very, very good.
Old 06-18-2007, 05:53 PM

I don't know exactly what to think about this episode. Overall, it was funny and I liked them being out of LA, but I thought the documentary device was really stupid/pointless, and I was hoping the filming would last a few weeks rather than one. I guess it was good as a stand-alone episode, but my expectations had me looking for a little more here.
Old 06-18-2007, 05:57 PM

This was a great episode. Great character development. Drama said his show is on hiatus. Did he mean, its their pause period (like Heroes and LOST did) or did his show get semi cancelled and they are debating bringing it back?

The entire time I was thinking, they are just on some small lot out in eastern California that they made look like a Columbian town. I want to know which location they actually shot this at.

From the trailer they show for all of season4 it looks like a lot is going to go down before and during this "film" gets released
Old 06-18-2007, 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This was a great episode. Great character development. Drama said his show is on hiatus. Did he mean, its their pause period (like Heroes and LOST did) or did his show get semi cancelled and they are debating bringing it back?

The entire time I was thinking, they are just on some small lot out in eastern California that they made look like a Columbian town. I want to know which location they actually shot this at.

From the trailer they show for all of season4 it looks like a lot is going to go down before and during this "film" gets released

[/ QUOTE ]

On your second point, me and my buddy were just debating that. I think they probably just shot it on set but there is a possibility it was shot on location in southern california/mexico or something.

On the third point, it's definitely going to be at least a couple episodes, again from the last conversation of the episode (or it might of been the previews for next week) that Billy isn't doing the editing so there will be some sort of dillemma there.
Old 06-18-2007, 06:10 PM

Wonder,

I assume they're just on pause. They don't know if it's been picked up yet, and I assume that will be a plot point this "season".
Old 06-18-2007, 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know exactly what to think about this episode. Overall, it was funny and I liked them being out of LA, but I thought the documentary device was really stupid/pointless, and I was hoping the filming would last a few weeks rather than one. I guess it was good as a stand-alone episode, but my expectations had me looking for a little more here.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree with this. The best parts of the episode were when they abandoned the documentary aspect. It seemed like getting the characters to talk to the camera were really cheap ways of getting characters to express there emotions.
Old 06-18-2007, 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wonder,

I assume they're just on pause. They don't know if it's been picked up yet, and I assume that will be a plot point this "season".

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds a lot like dresden files right now [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]. SCI FI [censored] TELL US IF YOU ARE RENEWING IT OR NOT ALREADY GOD.

/end retarded offtopic rant.
Old 06-18-2007, 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You forgot one:

Old 06-18-2007, 07:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
just a really short break between seasons

[/ QUOTE ]

In fact, possibly the shortest break in the history of television.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet...the episode was already available OnDemand. Very good episode. Better than any episode from season 3. It seemed a little rushed at times, but I believe that was more due to the fact that they didn't want to overuse the "Documentary-style" theme by having the story stretch to more than 1 episode.
Old 06-18-2007, 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I remember when this show used to be good.

[/ QUOTE ]
bad_carma thinks you're a hamm. I do too.