Old 09-20-2007, 02:43 AM

Default Re: LOL Val DOESNT have a date

bars?
Old 09-20-2007, 08:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
where do i find someone else?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not panting after this other girl. Chicks can smell that a mile away, and want nothing to do with it.

Take eskimo's advice, and start working out. Within 4-6 weeks, you'll see an improvement in all the other areas. As you begin to feel better about yourself, you'll be more confident and less shy, etc, etc.

Also - eskimo knows a lot about lifting weights for a 15 year old girl. Just sayin'.
Old 09-20-2007, 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

k, all guys wondering why girls go for guys that treat thhem like garbage, please see this thread!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

But the diff here is that when the girl starts to treat the guy nice, they dig it and get closer in the relationship.

When the guy starts treating the girl nice, they get up and friggin leave and find someone else to treat them like garbage..LOL

BTW, happy b-day again [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-20-2007, 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
4)The things I have going agaisnt me is my body, my shyness, my lack of experience and I have no self-confidence.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok so some serious advice:

The first is fixable. do something about it. start today. its about the most simple thing and requires no confidence or anything else to just go for a run or go lift some weights. once you start it becomes addictive and you can keep it going.

The second and fourth are basically the same thing. thats cool, work with it. many girls actually find this attractive. just dont try batting out of your league yet (in what your comfortable with i mean)... given that you say you can make girls easily i cant see this being that big a problem (ie compared to many other guys)

god so just get over her there are so many better girls out there....

[/ QUOTE ]

This is solid advise, and I would like to expand a bit on it.

Don't run if you don't really like it, running can be very hard on your body. Your school should have a gym with some light weights and exercise machines. That would be a great place to start.

It can be very hard to go to a gym, and feel that everyone else there is critiquing you. They aren't. Either they are just as fearful as you are, or they are helpful, or they are self involved.

Working on your body image / strength and endurance will immensely help with your other problems. Working out releases all sorts of chemicals in your body, and they will make you feel great. And when you start getting toner and fitter your confidence will improve and you will find yourself talking to random people in the gym.

An active and healthy lifestyle will so much improve other parts of you life. Working out will improve your body type, introduce you to knew people, and will make meeting girls so much easier. Then after you meet a few girls, unmeeting girls will become so much easier. Then when you get in the sack your body will be stronger and have better endurance, and they and you will be happier.
Old 09-20-2007, 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But the diff here is that the guy waits around for several years waiting for the girl to decide to treat him nicely, and ignoring the girls that do.

[/ QUOTE ]

fixed
Old 09-20-2007, 03:33 PM

1)First of all this girl was really, really nice to me. She started being a bitch like 5 weeks ago but before that she was really sweet and she treated me very nicely. The two girls Ive really liked were both really sweet and nice.
2)On working out, Im not sure I can do that, Im really lazy and on top of that I have back problems. I guess Im going to do some push-ups and lift a few wieghts I have on my house, It may not be perfect but beats doing nothing I guess. Im going to keep track of my most push-ups on a row record here to encourage me to go on.( with 10508 I beat the WR!!! gogoogogo)
3)Yesterday she talked to me on IM, the exchange was kinda like this.
Her: "are you mad with me?"
Me:"no"
Her:"ok"
4)Ill see if I can go out one of these days.
Old 09-20-2007, 04:40 PM

In my experience, when a girl says "are you mad at me" it really means "stop being so emo, be a man instead".

I don't really know what's going on in your situation because your details are so shoddy, but I'd suggest just being a man in one form or another.
Old 09-20-2007, 04:55 PM

In my experience when girls are nice, friendly, and flirty with me they just want to be friends. The girls that are interested treat me like [censored] or totally ignore me and are later SHOCKED that I didn't know they were interested.
Old 09-20-2007, 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But the diff here is that the guy waits around for several years waiting for the girl, but she just ends up cheating on him relentlessly and takes all of his Gorgonzola.

[/ QUOTE ]

fixed

[/ QUOTE ]

fixed again