Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2007, 10:08 PM

Default Re: Cyndy Violette.......yum

Doink? You're 40?
Old 10-23-2007, 10:13 PM

CINDY VIOLETTE IS HOTTEST WOMAN IN POKER HANDS DOWN... AND IF ANYONE DARES TO SAY BRANDI H. IS BETTER THEN YOU ARE AN UGLY OOMPA LOOMPA WHO HAS NEVER GOTTEN ASSS BEFORE BECAUSE SHE IS DISGUSTING .... ID RUN THRU CINDY 4 DAYS A WEEK AND 83 TIMES ON SUNDAYS

NUFF SAID.
Old 10-23-2007, 10:28 PM

Cyndy's looks are an accomplishment for her age, especially considering her profession. A lot of women look good at 22, but still looking respectable nearing 50 is something else entirely.
Old 10-23-2007, 10:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think she's sexy as hell for a mom.

You guys saying she's old must be like 19. Once you start to get mid-to-late 20's this starts to look really good.

[/ QUOTE ]

jesus christ i had to get in on this one.

i'm 40 and have done a bunch of milf's. it aint what its cracked up to be boys. i got myself a 28 year old right now who is pretty hot but i'd still take one of those young nymphs from a girls gone wild video any day, all day err day.

i think any of you youngsters with the milf fascination havent done a milf nor a hot young little nymph either. you look up to the milf's because you think u got a better chance........dream on.........grow some balls........learn to neg..........and go get yourself some young hot stuff.

a young cutie is 20,000 times more better than some withering milf. if your going to drool over cyndi.........then god help you because you might as well drool over skeletor clonnie gowen and horse teeth big mouth lederer's sister.......whatever the hell her name is.

[/ QUOTE ]

mmm NO ITS NOT I have done 1 milf in my life... and she was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more aggressive in bed then someone my age (22) is ... because she knew what she wanted and was turned on by a younger man... which is what makes milf's even hotter... why have a saggy breasted 50 year old man in your bed when she could have a 22 yr old semi-muscular stud like myself?
Old 10-23-2007, 10:38 PM

Why have a saggy breasted 50 year old woman in your bed when you can have a perky tiny 19 year old coed.
Old 10-23-2007, 10:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why have a saggy breasted 50 year old woman in your bed when you can have a perky tiny 19 year old coed.

[/ QUOTE ]

first of all milfs are not saggy or it would defeat the purpose of the word obv. and an older woman is more demonstrative in bed she knows tricks that others don't is more experienced and just hotter b/c you know how much she wants to be with that younger man again
Old 10-23-2007, 11:18 PM

O/U on average age of poster in this thread = 19.
Old 10-23-2007, 11:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You guys saying she's old must be like 19. Once you start to get mid-to-late 20's this starts to look really good.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm 40 and have done a bunch of milf's. it aint what its cracked up to be boys. i got myself a 28 year old right now who is pretty hot but i'd still take one of those young nymphs from a girls gone wild video any day, all day err day.

i think any of you youngsters with the milf fascination havent done a milf nor a hot young little nymph either. you look up to the milf's because you think u got a better chance........dream on.........grow some balls........learn to neg..........and go get yourself some young hot stuff.

a young cutie is 20,000 times more better than some withering milf. if your going to drool over cyndi.........then god help you because you might as well drool over skeletor clonnie gowen and horse teeth big mouth lederer's sister.......whatever the hell her name is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I speak on behalf of the entire forum when I express my gratitude to the evolutionary process/my creator for not making me like you.
Old 10-23-2007, 11:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
O/U on average age of poster in this thread = 19.

[/ QUOTE ]

you got that right.

listen up you inexperienced saps, the age of a woman has nothing to do with how hot she is in bed. some woman are just naturally good and most arent.

besides, if your a man, you dont care about what she does.......just as long as she is firm, cute and smooth and you dominate and do your thang. the quicker.....the better.......just as long as you have fun.......who cares about what she thinks or feels. you aint marrying her. wam bam thank you mam.

pfffft, and to think i used to care about how great i was in bed. for what? who cares. do the deed and split. wash rinse repeat.

peace out.
Old 10-23-2007, 11:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I speak on behalf of the entire forum when I express my gratitude to the evolutionary process/my creator for not making me like you.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, and this is coming from someone who says "addicted to chinese"

give me a break.

another youngster brain washed about caring what women think. sorry, but todays hot women on the most part go for the guys that dont care about them.

you guys keep caring........i'll keep getting laid.