Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2007, 02:06 AM

Default Re: life mfucking tilt

doug, you're one of the best looking asianish guys i've ever seen.. movie career after this silly poker thing dies down?
Old 07-09-2007, 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
doug, you're one of the best looking asianish guys i've ever seen.. movie career after this silly poker thing dies down?

[/ QUOTE ]

are you a hot asian girl with a british accent? please say yes.

if you can get me an agent, sure.
Old 07-09-2007, 02:54 AM

nit
Old 07-09-2007, 03:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
tech - you are on tv right now. were you wearing your hat like that on purpose?

[/ QUOTE ]

i wasn't paying much attention, it just felt uncomfortable wearing straight, so i just left it on jughead jones stylez
Old 07-09-2007, 03:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i wasn't paying much attention, it just felt uncomfortable wearing straight, so i just left it on jughead jones stylez

[/ QUOTE ]

in that case it looks pretty sweet.

also, little story. on the hand you busted w 99 v wasicka, there is this old dude who comes out of the crowd to hug paul. the announcers then say that is his "poker mentor" and mention the dudes name.

like 3 years ago i was hammered and playing "high stakes bj" at bellagio at like 7am on a monday. that dude and his "ladyfriend" start sweating me. and before i know it he is like sitting next to me, slapping me on the back when i win, giving me shoulder rubs (wtf?) when i lose etc. i've had in the area of 20 bloody marys at this point so this all seems totally normal btw. this goes on for a while and i run it up somewhere over 100k. and dude is "right there with me" the whole way.

so he like gets me to put him in some 1500 tourney - or at least hand him 1500. and he gives me his cell number so i can call to check in on his tourney progress or whatever (lol). i lose the number i think, or just forget about it and never see the dude again. until he hugs wasicka!
Old 07-09-2007, 04:09 AM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 07-09-2007, 05:43 AM

Default Re: life tilt

didnt you win the wsoop, zzz
Old 07-09-2007, 05:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

in that case it looks pretty sweet.

also, little story. on the hand you busted w 99 v wasicka, there is this old dude who comes out of the crowd to hug paul. the announcers then say that is his "poker mentor" and mention the dudes name.

like 3 years ago i was hammered and playing "high stakes bj" at bellagio at like 7am on a monday. that dude and his "ladyfriend" start sweating me. and before i know it he is like sitting next to me, slapping me on the back when i win, giving me shoulder rubs (wtf?) when i lose etc. i've had in the area of 20 bloody marys at this point so this all seems totally normal btw. this goes on for a while and i run it up somewhere over 100k. and dude is "right there with me" the whole way.

so he like gets me to put him in some 1500 tourney - or at least hand him 1500. and he gives me his cell number so i can call to check in on his tourney progress or whatever (lol). i lose the number i think, or just forget about it and never see the dude again. until he hugs wasicka!

[/ QUOTE ]
This is an awesome story.
Old 07-09-2007, 06:02 AM

WSOD
Old 07-09-2007, 06:16 AM

Default Re: life tilt

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Mr Strassa you little jackass

I have heard you are starting a career in options on Wall Street yet whine like a little sooky biatch in heat at someone elses success.

Here is some information for you, the investment banks will eat you up and spit you out like the little frickin girl you are.

I only hope to god I/we do not find out where you are being honored to work cause we will ensure that they rat-frick you like you deserve.

As far as we can tell Mr Kim did well at WSOP and deserved his success and had no-one but himself to thank for putting himself in such a great situation

Love the haters ............wolf

Strassa <<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<< Doug Kim +

[/ QUOTE ]

Wolf,

You come across as a damned idiot in this pot. Jason was clearly being sarcastic/overplaying how upset he is and for you to jump on his obviously playful joke by calling him a jackass/girl and wishing harm/disgrace upon him (whatever rat-fricking is) is just plain stupid.

You're such an annoying poster. That drummer graphic and the video of the gorilla drinking its own piss ARE NOT FUNNY. You keep putting them in your posts as if we're all supposed to be amused by your charming goofy ways but it's just obvious you're trying way too hard with something that you think everybody will find amusing, and it's just plain annoying. I honestly can't believe that some random semi-troll account (okay, we get it: you're Australian. it's charming. now stop giving awful poker advice and making cutesy posts as if everybody loves you when you're some random nobody) would tear into Strasser over a post like this.

Claiming Strasser will fail in Wall Street because of his jealousy of Doug (which, again, was being played up) is amazingly idiotic, and I just don't see why you got so offended by this post and felt the need to tear Jason up.