Old 11-02-2007, 10:58 PM
sillysal sillysal is offline
Member

Default Re: FTP Answers 11/1

This company is the biggest joke of all. I used to work there. Let me give you the low down. Their executive team is the biggest joke of all. Their very own Director of Support just got fired a few weeks ago for defrauding the company. The ex-Director of Support quit but not before defrauding the company too. Their own fraud department team has members who have been committing fraud undetected for months. Perhaps they need an internal fraud department because apparently most of the scams aren't coming from the players but from their own employees instead. Their HR department is unaware of canadian HR policies and laws and have on several occassions been taken to court for stuff like harrassment, wrongful dismissal, and more. Believe me, if you wanna job, look elsewhere. this place is run by idiots.

FTP Doug... Can you please respond to this. Is any of this true???
Old 11-02-2007, 11:07 PM
Josem Josem is offline

Location: Victoria, Australia

From: Josem
To: Full Tilt Poker Support <support@fulltiltpoker.com>
Date: Nov 3, 2007 2:04 PM

Dear Full Tilt Scumbags,

Given that your company seems willing to steal money from customers, please close my account and remove me from your mailing list.

You can read more about the scandal that has prompted me to email you at http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=0&fpart=1

regards,
Josem
Old 11-03-2007, 09:43 PM
goofyballer goofyballer is offline

Location: THESE IZ THE OLD FORUMZ

[ QUOTE ]
Doug:

Auto Reload to 20bb.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.
Old 11-03-2007, 11:12 PM
checktowin checktowin is offline
Member

definitely
Old 11-04-2007, 03:06 AM
DonButtons DonButtons is offline

Lower the minimum amount for bank wires from $20k to $10k please
Old 11-04-2007, 05:13 AM
AceofSpades AceofSpades is offline

Location: sucking it up in 3bet pots

Doug,

I play at FTP and requested a withdrawal via bank transfer when it was offered to me (August 16th). I never have received the money, and have emailed back and forth with FTP support.

According to them, there were problems with transfer at that time, they verified my bank info and said it was correct(Oct 27th). I got a bonus for $50 which I thought was a nice touch. But now I still haven't received my money, how long does it take to "investigate the status of my funds"???

Are all the problems with bank transfer solved now?
Old 11-03-2007, 01:26 PM
Phil153 Phil153 is offline

Main reason I don't play often on Full Tilt is the responsiveness of the buttons and the general slowness of the animations. Makes me feel like I'm running a three year old computer.

I'd prefer if a button instantly responds after clicking it so that I get instant feedback on my action and can go onto other things, instead of worrying if the window had focus or the mouse button hit properly when quickly multi tabling. I think Party does this well so it might be worth comparing.
Old 11-03-2007, 03:52 PM
ivo ivo is offline

1.Can u add hand description (describes your current hand during play) -Hand Value ?
Old 11-04-2007, 01:13 AM
Punker Punker is offline

I reached Iron status last month and opted for the freerolls over the medals. Two questions:

1) The medal stuff rewards you for exceeding certain minimums each day, why don't the freerolls?

2) Why do I only get to play the Iron freeroll - why not the Gold and Silver as well?
Old 11-04-2007, 01:31 AM
pokerg1 pokerg1 is offline

how long does it take for a check cashout take?