Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Is Fucngr8t the biggest fish at Party 100/200 ?
Yes 20 21.74%
No 19 20.65%
There are others worse 53 57.61%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 03:43 PM

Default Re: Ftp stole my money

phish -- I don't think that the OP is disputing that Doug has the correct screenname.
Old 11-28-2006, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have already told my screename to doug half a hour ago bud.

[/ QUOTE ]

eric i feel for you for dealing with FTP and their useless support AND also having to see all the crap the GREAT POOH-BAH PRO 2+2 no life mods are giving you

[/ QUOTE ]

get a grip.
Old 11-28-2006, 03:47 PM

Ok heres what pissed me off. Ftp waited 2 1/2 months to email me with basicly a insulting message, not explaining how they came to a conclusion on that their site was defrauded by me. All they told me as you see in the emails by them is that I defrauded their site, they took my money and I have to deal with it, also to never contact them again as they won't be responding to me. Anyone see why im furious? If I really did defraud them you think I would be wasting my time and stress myself out? At the very least even if I did defraud them for those of you who beleive that I have proven that their support is no question a nightmare. Also you think Dave would ever say anything negative about Ftp or admit any wrong doing by them when he is employed by them? You gotta be out of your mind.
Old 11-28-2006, 04:03 PM

1 more thing say you had 14k on any online poker site and they were to freeze your account and tell you sorry but you defrauded our site and we are seizing any funds you have on our site. Besides bashing the site you basicly can't do jack to them. So once again why wouldn't Ftp steal 14k there and here from people on even the slightest suspicioun of fraud? And once again how [censored] dumb would I have to be to send in my id and utility bill to a site where I did something illegal against. Can anyone explain?
Old 11-28-2006, 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I created multiple accounts because I reached deposit limits on my other account with epassporte. Any other questions. Atleast Doug has sorta been helping me via pms but I don't think this matter will be resolved. I have had my epassporte account for over a year and never had any issues with it either. As I said bash me all you want im not looking for sympathy from anyone I have a business and they did not steal my life savings, I am just raising public awareness and showing people that Ftp is not to be trusted.

[/ QUOTE ]This sounds shady as well.Explain this,the next account was opened 6 fulls days later.I know Epass has daily limits,but why couldnt you deposit the 500$ on your old account nearly a full week later?I could be missing something,thats why i ask.This statement just added to my confusion trying to follow some of the strange actions you took leading up to your situation.
Old 11-28-2006, 04:13 PM

I want to believe you,but as far as you sending your ID copy to them,i dont believe that means anything.What are they gonna do send Full Tilt Team Xfire to storm your apartment at night?The 14Gs would take priority over fear of penaltys from a site outside the U.S. id think even to a cheater,which im not saying you are, just stating a fact.
Old 11-28-2006, 04:18 PM

If I was to use someone elses credit card on their site that is credit card fraud punishable by any state or any country am I correct or no? So think again. As I said im not looking for sympathy from anyone I just want Ftp to email me a detailed explanation on what I did, how I did it and how they came to that conclusion. Is that so much to ask after 2 1/2 months?
Old 11-28-2006, 04:31 PM

Well, as Doug said, having two accounts is not grounds for confiscation of funds, nor should it be, given how easy FTP makes it to open and fund a second account. If the two accounts were both funded at the same time, then I suppose it becomes a more serious issue, breaking not only the letter but the spirit of FTP's terms and conditions. If all the OP did was have two accounts because he reached his deposit limits on one (which would be easily verified by FTP), then confiscation of the OP's funds would be a huge injustice.

In my mind the burden is on FTP to explain the actions taken against the OP.
Old 11-28-2006, 04:31 PM

For some reason, i believe eric's story. Ftpdoug needs to post up something else besides circumstantial evidence to warrant confiscating 14k from someone.

And if they do confiscate someones money they should have the investigation done from start to finish within a week. If you have one semi-competent intern running through HH's and other documents it shouldn't take more than a couple of days. You make enough money, get with the program. Its embarrassing and pretty worrisome from my perspective.
Old 11-28-2006, 04:35 PM

Eric jones,
Im not discounting your story. It really sounds like you got shafted. Did you close your previous account before opening a new one? did you go as far as tell FTP to close that account? Because if you opened a new account but still had the other account open, im sure that is a violation of policy. Although you did not collude with that account it is suspicious. However I don't think that alone warrants them taking your money either.
Closed Thread