Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2007, 05:28 PM

Default Re: Circumcision

Paradoxically, women who are with uncircumcised men have fewer complaints with both premature ejaculation and with their dude lasting too long.
Old 02-15-2007, 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The feeling in my penis is second rate and I will never know the difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is pure gold.

[/ QUOTE ]

So is this:

[ QUOTE ]
They can not replace nerves in the foreskin, which is really the premier feeling center of the penis.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-16-2007, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have no idea what your argument is, and question whether you really know yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Than I don't think I can help you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I'm the one in need of help or reassurance here. I pretty much think your entire argument is terrible, and based on an assumption that's entirely fallacious. You seem to be incapable of expanding upon your very vague statements, which leads me to believe you probably have no clue what you're talking about. People in our society have their children circumcised because it's the societal norm, perceived as aesthetically pleasing, and generally perceived to be more hygenic---not to reduce their son's potential sexual pleasure, nor to reduce any possible future promiscuity. Therefore, I fail to see how your argument of "circumcision = genital mutilation" or "society's perception is wrong, because circumcision does equal genital mutilation" is in any way viable.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that the intent of the parents is 'not to reduce their son's potential sexual pleasure, nor to reduce any possible future promiscuity.' But the the intent of the parents has no relation as to whether circumicision is defined as mutilation or not.
Old 02-17-2007, 04:55 AM

Anyhow, enough derailing. It's pretty clear that being non-circumcised is a risk factor for HIV transmission. How that relates to anyone's penis, and where they stick it, is for them to decide. Uncircumcised men being more apt to spread [ QUOTE ]
HIV isn't a major problem in the US, but ignoring the health factors when discussing circumcision in relation to other cultures (what this thread was about) is neglecting a pertinent part of the argument.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is incorrect. The studies, of which there has been several, that show cicumcision to be an effective deterrent against the spread of HIV have been shown false.

I participated in a discussion at the University of Richmond, where several experts from both sides of this issue were present. These studies were pointed out by the circumcision activists, but under examination they were forced to acknowledge "anomalies" in the method of the administration of these studies. I was in the crowd mind you, and the overall effect of the experience convinced me completely of the impropriety of circumcision.
Not one single medical association of note recommends infant circumcision as a matter of course. That means something people!

It's as simple as this, a doctor makes money by circumcising, not by leaving the baby intact. Since the doctor is dealing with his/her own livelyhood, there is reason for them to perpetuate the act. The oath all doctors take, the hyppocratic oath, says first do no harm, if I prove to you circumcision does harm, what does that mean about the doctors?

cam
Old 02-17-2007, 07:29 AM

Wow, some sorry attempts of chopped guys to justify it to themselves. Have fun being "normal" with your gimped dick. (Jk, my heart goes out to you)
Old 02-17-2007, 09:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, some sorry attempts of chopped guys to justify it to themselves. Have fun being "normal" with your gimped dick. (Jk, my heart goes out to you)

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-17-2007, 09:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't figure out if your talking to the circumsized guys or non? I'm pretty sure it is to the circum. Gahh, its too early in the morning.
Old 02-17-2007, 09:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My friend is uncircumcised and said that his current gf didn't even realize until they had sex 20+ times when she finally saw it totally soft. This includes oral and everything. Some people have full on anteater, while others you can't tell once erect. If I had to guess maybe 95% of women could care less, maybe 5% prefer cut.

Although some women do think that uncut ones lack a certain personality and look like a martian.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it really that hard to notice? She must be pretty stupid or lacksadaisical in bed. BTW, I think your % are a bit off. I'm sure its like 60-40, especially in America.
Old 02-17-2007, 09:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-17-2007, 11:44 AM

Any non-Jew reading this thread (meaning you're at least mildly intelligent) who circumcises their kid is a [censored] douche. Will you be such a [censored] failure as a parent that your son's self-esteem will depend entirely on the shape of his penis? "Duh I don't want him to be different." [censored] you. People are different and we should embrace that rather than trying to become the status quo.

If a woman doesn't like it, she too can go [censored] herself (literally). This would indicate shallowness and poor character and your son is better off without her. Once he sticks it in her she'll love it because it feels better for her and he'll perform better.

By the time your kid is of age there will be more uncircumcised kids than there are now, so he won't be alone.