Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should scum thread titles be allowed?
Yes 27 35.53%
No 17 22.37%
Pokeraddict should use his best judgement 32 42.11%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-11-2007, 08:13 AM

Default Re: PokerPad - AHK hotkey script

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
btw: if I accidentally click the RELOAD button again (during the hand before it reloaded), the Full Tilt Client crashes. Dont know if thats the scripts fault though [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Can you provide more details? Such as what OS you are using. Maybe I misunderstand, but when I try this, it doesn't crash:
Seated at 5/10 play table, hit reload hotkey which fills me to max. Then I hit it again, the dialog comes up and closes essentially doing nothing and the client does not crash.

[/ QUOTE ]

Windows XP

I guess its my client then, because it is laggy anyhow [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Same problem here.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:59 AM

You mentioned lag.. does this mean the Reconnect dialog comes up or that the Full Tilt client freezes?
Old 10-11-2007, 11:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You mentioned lag.. does this mean the Reconnect dialog comes up or that the Full Tilt client freezes?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hm.. one of the times the table windows went all yellow. It was the other guy that mentioned lag. It might be a FTP bug even.

BTW, I tried it for the first time now, and THANKS ALOT [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] this thing is so cool.

What is your screen name on FTP ?
Old 10-11-2007, 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hm.. one of the times the table windows went all yellow. It was the other guy that mentioned lag. It might be a FTP bug even.

[/ QUOTE ] OK, I thought you were confirming that it happens when there is lag. The good news (hah) is that I was able to get the client to crash while having a table open but not sitting down and pressing hotkeys. I think the problem has to do with when something is disabled (not clickable) and a click is sent to it causes the client to crash. If this is indeed the case, a fix will be posted shortly along with the new GUI.

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, I tried it for the first time now, and THANKS ALOT [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] this thing is so cool.

[/ QUOTE ]No problem, I am glad you find it useful.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I wish to remain anonymous at the tables [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2007, 02:15 PM

New version is available. Hotkeys are now configurable by right clicking tray icon and selecting Hotkeys... which should show the following window:

Navigate the tree on the left to show different hotkeys. The two fields at the bottom next to the OK and Cancel buttons are for hotkey lookup convenience. You can either press the key combination you want in the first field to see what needs to be entered (as will be shown in the second field). Or you can type something in the second field to see what key combination it will be (as will be shown in the first field). This is especially useful for looking up non-standard keys that you may have on your keyboard. Non-standard keys will be in the format SC# (SC = Special Code, # = the key code)

Also, there is an option to set up custom tiling over multiple monitors. This may be configured by selecting Tile Layout... in the tray menu which will show the following:

And as promised, a bug fix (I hope) for the client crashing problem.

Download here: http://www.autohotkey.net/~Xander/PokerPad/
Old 10-11-2007, 04:03 PM

Wow this is so awesome

this may be a stupid question: But where is "Check"? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

And I have some more questions/problems:

It wont let me use Hotkeys like "SHIFT+F" or "Alt+F", which I want to use for Hotkeys. Then there is the error box no valid Key, and I have to delete the config file because the script wont run anymore.

Edit again: I just read the manual and now i know how to do it..jeez its great!
Old 10-11-2007, 04:55 PM

This is great, though I haven't gotten used to the key lay out. Is there a hot key for check? I also don't understand how to bet after choosing a bet size. For example, Num + 5 gives me 3/4 pot bet, but pressing enter after I press 5 doesn't bet it. Am I missing some thing?

P.S. The code is awesome and props to you for making it GPL.
Old 10-11-2007, 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

this may be a stupid question: But where is "Check"? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

same hotkey as "call" since the call and check button always appear at the same location on clients. (i felt really stupid when i was wondering this some time ago as well [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

[ QUOTE ]
This is great, though I haven't gotten used to the key lay out. Is there a hot key for check? I also don't understand how to bet after choosing a bet size. For example, Num + 5 gives me 3/4 pot bet, but pressing enter after I press 5 doesn't bet it. Am I missing some thing?

P.S. The code is awesome and props to you for making it GPL.

[/ QUOTE ]

To bet your amount press the raise button "-". (minus sign on numpad)

Props for GPL from me too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2007, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I wish to remain anonymous at the tables [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's ok, I was gonna send you a couple of thank you dollars [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2007, 06:20 PM

Is this configurable version laptop friendly?