Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2007, 09:09 PM

Default Re: Farha VS. Sbrugby

[ QUOTE ]
lol at everyone trying to figure out who is +EV when this entire thing is just a huge crapshoot. lol 40 hands per hr

[/ QUOTE ]
aba claimed they played a "marathon" session. How many hands total do you think they will play when all is said and done? I'm guessing with last night and tonight included, they'll probably have played 10~15 hours or so= 400-600 or so hands? I'm not sure how many more sessions they're gonna play tho.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:09 PM

Default Re: Farha VS. Srugby

You guys are underestimating Sammy's HE game, maybe hes not good full ring like on HSP because hes impatient, but HU i think he isn't as -EV if any at all than he is +EV in PLO
Old 06-05-2007, 09:10 PM

damn so srugby went up +800k then -1.3millilon downswing . he seemed to take it well, i wouldnt beable to play poker for a long time after
Old 06-05-2007, 09:11 PM

wonder what farha woulda done if srugby got up and left when he was +800k
Old 06-05-2007, 09:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Id say aba has to be +ev in both matches, after his downswing he made a goal to play 20k hands of plo at 20k and below and he played a lot of hu against thumper and other on stars, he only did I think like 15k hands in a month or so but gaining that experience that quickly and studying the game through pt after the matches has to gime him a huge egde, where as live u dont really review as many hands

[/ QUOTE ]

Coming from someone who probably plays online, and has only seen Sammy play NLHE on HSP.

You're wrong, btw.

Sammy is considered by his peers to be one of, if not THE best pot limit omaha player in the world, and you'd have to be an egotistical/extremely wealthy/sick person to play him HU at PLO, where there's a huge edge to be had, especially against an online player like Brian with enough success and money to get him into a lot of trouble.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:18 PM

people slatin farah should remeber he got the rep as a NL donk on a 10 seater at hsp . HU is probaly alot more suited to his style. also he has made most his money from poker i remeber from reading an interview a while back.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:22 PM

Farha will have already discovered Brian's tell in the first session. Brian should be losing a few cool mill in short order. The key to unlimited texas hold them is to put a man to a decision for all his chips. Sammy has already chopped off one of Brian's 500k legs, now all he has to do is lean on him.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Farha will have already discovered Brian's tell in the first session. Brian should be losing a few cool mill in short order. The key to unlimited texas hold them is to put a man to a decision for all his chips. Sammy has already chopped off one of Brian's 500k legs, now all he has to do is lean on him.

[/ QUOTE ]
But this is PLO - the key to that game is to put a man to a decision for the size of the pot.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:25 PM

Farha to clean up, no doubt about it.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:31 PM

id get my $$$ on aba every time, ill be suprised if he doent bank a win in these sessions.

also if any1 sees this game in bobbys could u please let us know some details