Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do You Cheat with Random Hoes?
Yes I do 44 9.19%
No I dont 286 59.71%
Results only please 149 31.11%
Voters: 479. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-27-2007, 05:02 PM

Default Re: Beat: So busto, have to sell my sports car

Henson, let's make this thread interesting again: Where do you live? 1k race, yo. We'll set up some cones in a parking lot and do time trials all day.

Edit: I'm so degen, I'll do it for pinks.
Old 07-27-2007, 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Henson, let's make this thread interesting again: Where do you live? 1k race, yo. We'll set up some cones in a parking lot and do time trials all day.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-27-2007, 05:08 PM

Its just a Honda...
Old 07-27-2007, 05:17 PM

An S2k will beat the [censored] out of an STi on a road course. It's handeling is far superior to the STi and if you spend 5k and drop a K-series engine into it, odds are it will take it on a drag strip. STi's are cool, but so are S2K's. Stop being some stupid fanboi.
Old 07-27-2007, 05:45 PM

I own an '06 WRX STI and I have to say that I 100% disagree with my fellow STI owner. Anybody who knows anything about "sports" cars in this range know that an S2k is an amazing deal and with minimal effort/$ can be turned into a car that would SMOKE our STIs in most conceivable tests (even if you modded our cars with the same amount of $).

To those people that ripped on the STI: drive one for an hour and then lets talk. I used to drive an Infiniti and an Audi, and this car is hands down the best handling/performing car in it's price range. The hood scoop and wing are both functional, and although I disliked the looks at first, it has grown on me immensely. When I went to buy a new car I test drove all the offerings in my range from BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Infiniti and the Evo and found the STI to be the most fun to drive. It's not much on looks, but as far as performance goes, it's amazing. If you are buying a car to "pickup girls" you probably need to look at other parts of your life first anyways. Girls aren't usually interested in the car, but the financial security behind the car. And those girls usually suck.

-DFS
Old 07-27-2007, 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And those girls usually suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

im down with that.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:14 PM

You guys are funny considering I never said anything about which out performs the other. Nor did I say one is better than the other. I did say the STi has more bawls then that Honda. And I will also state that your Honda is just that, a decent looking ECONOMY car, go go matchbox!
Old 07-27-2007, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Edit: I'm so degen, I'll do it for pinks.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's hilarious you're talking like it's a real good sports car. Obviously you'll win. But how about we meet up around some hills with dirty and muddy roads. Then we'll see who wins?

U finally understand? You have a CHEAP sportscar that you're trying to get people think is pimp. I have a quality rally car that I'm just trying to show has got some raw power. Why don't you focus on getting a better job so u can get out of debt, and buy a DECENT/GOOD sportscar, kay? Or find a rallycar and come rally with me..
Old 07-27-2007, 06:25 PM

I bet all of you would laugh at a Nissan sports car too huh?

An s2000 is a sports car, how [censored] narrow are you guys making the range of sports cars?
Old 07-27-2007, 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys are funny considering I never said anything about which out performs the other. Nor did I say one is better than the other. I did say the STi has more bawls then that Honda. And I will also state that your Honda is just that, a decent looking ECONOMY car, go go matchbox!

[/ QUOTE ]

this just further proves your ignorance. So you base what car is sport on which has more "bawls" (whatever that is)? Yet you are willing to admit that the S2k is comparable as far as HP/wt, handling, suspension etc. etc. So you are basically saying that a sports car has to have a giant spoiler/hoodscoop/wheels/rally stickers to be a sports car? I OWN an STI and I would contend that the S2k is a better looking car and is comparably sporty to an STI. Get knowledge.