Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Does the idea of a week-long "medium" game interest you / have merit?
Yes 21 70.00%
No 9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-06-2007, 04:47 PM

Default Re: any Big Brother fans out there?

Im pretty sure Jameka has this whole game locked up.

She'll survive tonight, not be the target when the next HOH comes up..then has a chance to actually win something when the HOH compeitition comes up next time.

She's been my pick all along and if she gets final 2 she will absolutely win because she'll have Jessica, Amber, Dustin, and probably Eric's vote.

Not to mention Dick/Daniele who would rather see her win than Eric or Zach if both Donatos are eliminated.

Oh, and she'd have Eric's vote against one of the Donatos.

It's only Zach's vote that she wouldn't have and if the Donatos are in the final 2 vs her and screw Zach over don't be so sure she wouldn't have his vote as well.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:52 PM

I think this cast is so "friend driven",etc that Jameka's gameplay won't be factored in.

She can play up the fact that she remained true to her alliance and definitly gather Amber,Dustin, and Jessica's vote.

And most likely Eric's.

If its against one of the Donatos she'll have Jen's vote too.

Basically if Jameka goes up against the Donatos she has her former alliance members and Jen voting for her to win since those people like her/she didn't screw them over/they wouldnt win a Donato/Zach to win the game.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:55 PM

I really hope people vote based on gameplay instead of [censored] alliances. It all goes back to the first Survivor - when Richard Hatch basically pissed off every person on that island, but they thankfully realized that he played the best game and deserved to win. It will suck if Jameka wins. Although Zach hasn't won many competitions, I still think he's played a pretty good game.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:57 PM

Dick and Daniele would rather see Jameka win over Zach? Not sure about that one. The house has been divided into two groups of 3 all week and Zach has been hanging out with Dick and Daniele. Dick and Daniele aren't too fond of Jameka and her "good person" God Squad talk. They think Zach is an idiot ogre, but they seem to get along with him ok. Jameka is a huge threat in the final 2 because she'd have all 4 former LNC members votes in the jury assuming Eric is there as well and that's enough to win.

I still like Daniele to win though. I'm playing the percentages here and it's 67% in tonight's HOH that Dick or Daniele win and Eric or Jameka goes home. It's 67% the next week when Zach and one of the Donatos team up against Eric or Jameka. And again in the final 3, it's 67% that the Donatos defeat Zach. Daniele has done better at competitions and didn't say so many hurtful things to jury members as Dick so she'd definitely beat him.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:59 PM

I think Zach to win at 9-1 is accurate and not a steal at all.

Let's see...

Can he beat Jameka? no, I basically spelled it out earlier (he won't have Jessica,Dustin,Amber, or Eric's vote-->Eric doesn't like Zach at all)

Can he beat Dick? Probably not, as Dick played a noticeably better game than him

Can he beat Danielle? Absolutely not....and he's admitted as much. She's won compeititions, she's dodged being on the block, she's dodged the backlash of having the POV and HOH a ton this season

Can he beat Eric? This is the slightest bit of value and the best case scenario for the bet at 9-1.

Jessica will vote for Eric to win.
Jen will vote for Eric to win (Jen has never had a relationship with Zach and Jen was always flirting,etc with Eric...also supposedly liked him)

Dustin? Amber? Jameka? Up in the air, probably go with Zach

Jameka? Absolutle lock for Eric. Jameka hates Zach, has no relationship with him and its been mentioned all along that Jameka, if she were to win HOH would nominate him.

Zach also nominated her in his first and only HOH reign, which many questioned.

Dick/Daniele...up in the air but on people that pride themselves on the "game" over "friendships" minus their father-daughter bond in the house I think they both go with Eric since they have referred to him as the "brains" and "mastermind" about 150 times this season.

There's a chance Eric's machinations lead Dick and Daniele to vote for Zach to win but with Jessica and Jameka already a lock Zach would need a miracle.
Old 09-06-2007, 05:04 PM

Face it Jameka isn't strong enough player wise to get to the final 2.

GG JAMEKA
Old 09-06-2007, 05:05 PM

Regardless of what happens I think the producers between the cast that they picked (the mixture of personalities and the Daniele/Dick, Dustin/Joe,Carol/Jessica relationships) and their America's Player idea have made this the best season of Big Brother ever and the most fun wire to wire Reality Show I have ever watched.

It surpasses Survivor 2 (The Australian Outback)-my #1, the first Survivor and any other compeitive reality show out there (the first Apprentice, any of the numerous Amazing Races)
Old 09-06-2007, 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Regardless of what happens I think the producers between the cast that they picked (the mixture of personalities and the Daniele/Dick, Dustin/Joe,Carol/Jessica relationships) and their America's Player idea have made this the best season of Big Brother ever and the most fun wire to wire Reality Show I have ever watched.

It surpasses Survivor 2 (The Australian Outback)-my #1, the first Survivor and any other compeitive reality show out there (the first Apprentice, any of the numerous Amazing Races)

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to be joking right?
Old 09-06-2007, 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Face it Jameka isn't strong enough player wise to get to the final 2.

GG JAMEKA

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay so here's our Final 5

Zach-not eligible for HOH tonight
Dick-eligible
Daniele-eligible
Jameka-not eligible
Eric

If Daniele wins HOH tonight she puts up Eric and Jameka

Do we agree?

If Dick wins HOH tonight he puts up Eric and Jameka?

Do we agree? (like father like daughter...their strategy will be the same regardless of the time they have to make a decision)

If Eric wins tonight who does he pick up? My guess are the Donatos since he will be out to "seek revenge on those backstabbers that took Jessica out of the game"

Eric, with the speed in which you have to nominate will be filled with hatred for Dick and Daniele's turncoat manuever and want to get one of them out (preferably Daniele since she's a beast at compeitions and would be the favorite in the next few...with the important HOHs)

Eric has said repeatedly he expects Jessica to survive tonight so he would be shocked to see the alliance with Dick and Daniele fall through.

He won't think rationally and try to nominate Jameka/Daniele, who are the two favorites out of the five in front of the jury due to gameplay/relationships/didn't screw people over,etc.
Old 09-06-2007, 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to be joking right?

[/ QUOTE ]

What compeititive reality show do you think is better?

I've never seen 2+2 this into a reality show and its very popular across multiple sites.

The ratings are also much higher this year than previous seasons.