Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2007, 10:04 AM

Default Re: Average Speed XVII Game Thread

VR finally seemed more carefree and happy to post than she has in her previous few games (it seems as if she's been a wolf lots lately)

I'm willing to put her near 100% on the village list, maybe 90%

Also

I think LC is likely a wolf

And I really shouldn't be posting much today... not saying that means much I guess, but I should be getting tons of work done
Old 07-31-2007, 10:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure why if Luckay is a wolf Shorty is a villager, but I just don't think Shorty plays a wolf the way hes played this game.

I'm not willing to call VR a villager yet because she was being weird yesterday and im not clearing her for defending Kbar either.

But Bojtun and Nez are %100.
I feel pretty good about Eskimo too.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. I peeked VR villager on n0

2. Please promise me you wont hold villager-blinders on bojtun if i die. He is still my #1 wolf. Im not expecting you to vote him tmr, but just dont spend all game with him as confirmed.
Old 07-31-2007, 10:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Kbar said something about not having a read on a player and being minorly inconsistent and specific.

Basically, it comes down to this. Why are you telling someone that you don't think someone is a villager when you don't think they are wolves? This is basically what kbar did at the start of the day and it is very wolfy.

[/ QUOTE ]

so Spaca shows up and asks for notes on the Kbar wagon, and LC takes it upon himself to lay out the case against him. Kinda wolfily too
Old 07-31-2007, 10:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
as well as GT1T. yeah, i said it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is like the only game in forever where I don't want to kill GT and shorty wants to lynch him.

I'm going back to hide in my hole now. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-31-2007, 10:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Kbar said something about not having a read on a player and being minorly inconsistent and specific.

Basically, it comes down to this. Why are you telling someone that you don't think someone is a villager when you don't think they are wolves? This is basically what kbar did at the start of the day and it is very wolfy.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is not what I said. Nez said that Supine was his strongest villager read, and I disagreed. That doesn't mean I think Supine is a wolf, just that I'm not sold on him being 100% villager like Nez seemed to think.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not sold on supine being a villager. It's freaking d1. Who the hell gives a crap what Nez thinks at this point? Why do you need to change someone's mind on d1 (especially towards your "no-read" section)? It's completely useless.

Especially since you're trying to change someone's mind and talk to nez instead of figuring anything out for yourself.

And you didn't even address scott's point about you talking about fmxda who you voted for in your second sentence (which I feel is really wolfy).

And when you talked to Nez, it seemed like you thought Supine was more wolfy than no read.

[/ QUOTE ]

this just feels way over the top and too emotional for going after a wolf so early D1
Old 07-31-2007, 10:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
basically, Nez, Me, and Lastchance were all talking about Kbar pretty equally, but Kbar only responded to LC, and to Scott once or twice.

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't true really.... the reason KBar pretty much claimed wolf is because he made that strange-ass post about my read on Supine as villager
Old 07-31-2007, 10:20 AM

Kbar to lastchance:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And goddamn, kbar feels completely evil.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats quite a read you think you have to make that statement after 3 posts.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-31-2007, 10:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Kenny - normal Neil tone, hasn't posted anything that makes me go wtf????? yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

wolf-Neil never will make you go wtf.

I'm leaning village, but I haven't seen anything yet that screams villager, and the tell thats worked for me is, if Neil isn't a villager hes a wolf, and though this sounds stupid, its actually not.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry, reading through now, but this is about the funniest thing ever posted on 2+2 in hindsight
Old 07-31-2007, 10:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
basically, Nez, Me, and Lastchance were all talking about Kbar pretty equally, but Kbar only responded to LC, and to Scott once or twice.

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't true really.... the reason KBar pretty much claimed wolf is because he made that strange-ass post about my read on Supine as villager

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, but that was before anybody started going after him.

Once we started going after him, he only addressed LC and Scott, and never once me or you- which was a big part of the reason why I was so convinced he was evil.
Old 07-31-2007, 10:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Kenny - normal Neil tone, hasn't posted anything that makes me go wtf????? yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

wolf-Neil never will make you go wtf.

I'm leaning village, but I haven't seen anything yet that screams villager, and the tell thats worked for me is, if Neil isn't a villager hes a wolf, and though this sounds stupid, its actually not.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry, reading through now, but this is about the funniest thing ever posted on 2+2 in hindsight

[/ QUOTE ]

thats really the tell I use on Neil, and he had me confused yesterday. So sometimes hes the seer too.