seemorenuts,

Your mom.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:55 PM

Default Re: Pwning BluffTHIS! Thread

[ QUOTE ]
seemorenuts,

Your mom.

[/ QUOTE ]

No matter how high your IQ is you cant beat that. Sorry.
Old 09-19-2007, 02:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The ATM forum is the seemorenuts forum.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wat is ur PIN #?
Old 09-19-2007, 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I want to thank you seemore, seriously, for proving to everyone that my ban of your account was sheer genius.

[/ QUOTE ]

orly? You were dead wrong.

Otherwise, why were my three asterisks removed probably today?

Probably someone wise read this thread, went to the one you banned me at, and realized I didn't spam about wsex/worldpoker.com; I had to refer to it in a rebuttal.

The thrust of my entire argument was about rake and tipping(or was that another thread, I don't remember, I'm not going to read through it again,and I don't care), the sites mentioned were incidental.

You wouldn't have had the opportunity to mess up if I didn't have the three asterisks at the time of the posting, so we see the effects of the first error (the OOT thread, and I explained to Mat nicely that I could see that order trumps justice (hey, no one is getting executed, relax) and that tradition, or a pattern of abuse, may allow the occasional decision that might not be perfect, big deal).

Explain to me why I have no asterisks now.

Explain to me (though you have to enjoy all the humor in that thread, and I stand by every joke I made there) why my tipping algorithm and scheme is incorrect.

Try to, you will fail. We are flushing down over a trillion dollars in tips for no improvement in service.

Thank you for posting the link to that thread.

Remember, it took two attempts to get these asterisks removed in this forum (ATM). What that tells me is that I have to scream and shout, and perhaps get obnoxious in an entertaining way to get them removed.

Go ahead, search atm about 4 weeks ago, I was brushed off when I complained about the asterisks. Go figure...

All is well now, you and the OOT mod are the worst, and all other mods are tied for being the best.
Old 09-19-2007, 02:15 PM

SMN,

Since your IQ is eleventybillion, your omniscient self should know the * system was retired, hence your * were removed as a matter of procedure, not cause you did anything. Ill let Tuw and NT continue the rest of the flaming, they are a lot better at it than me.
Old 09-19-2007, 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All is well now, you and the OOT mod are the worst, and all other mods are tied for being the best.

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] X infinitah
Old 09-19-2007, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
SMN,

Since your IQ is eleventybillion, your omniscient self should know the * system was retired, hence your * were removed as a matter of procedure, not cause you did anything. Ill let Tuw and NT continue the rest of the flaming, they are a lot better at it than me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kindly provide link to the retirement of the Stars of David announcement.

Mods shouldn't resort to confusing omniscience with unmatched genius.

Mods shouldn't resort to ad hominem attacks when they know they're beat for their meat.

I'm in a good mood, I still will let my compliment and gratitude stand, though no mod removed my Stars of David.

See? I'm a pretty damn nice guy.

So what's the justification for banning me?

Supporting arguments that will actually stand up?

I think you guys are just jealous of my IQ, let it go already.
Old 09-19-2007, 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think you guys are just jealous of my IQ

[/ QUOTE ]
QFT. Also, I can't stop scratching myself and eating my poop.
Old 09-19-2007, 02:32 PM

BTW, re the accusation of social ineptness, I just recalled another event that you will almost enjoy reading about:

A few years ago, I knocked on the door of Jack Layton's house, he was a Toronto City councilor at the time, now he's the kingmaker of sorts in the Canadian Parliament, leader of his NDP party.

I arranged with another friend for Jack to meet with the fellow who runs the $28 billion ontario government workers pension fund (the exact group name escapes me now) to consider investment in a technology that would allow far better storage of electricity than the current technology allowed at the time. We got everyone in California pretty excited ... recall this was the period of time that Enron was screwing around with energy prices...

So, yeah, you ever matchmake on the federal level/multibillion $ level without owning a decent suit?

Not a brag post, just a refutation of the 'socially inept' accusation. So stop making time-wasting insults at me.
I'm not trolling I'm responding to the trolls.
Closed Thread