Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2007, 05:47 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Of course now I can't recreate this [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

It's possible something about my set up has changed and this is why it no longer happens. Or maybe I was mistaken to begin with. If I'm able to recreate it in the future, I'll let you know.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Was actually just able to make it happen. But it only happens when I bring up my own PAHUD popup box. It doesn't happen with other players. So, it's definitely something I can live with.

[/ QUOTE ]
For some reason I can bring up the PAHUD stats on myself. When I click on my player box nothing happens. I wonder if there is there some option I have to check in PAHUD to see my own stats?

I'd be curious to know if you set the two Manual reload keys to blank on the Actions2 tab if that stops what you are seeing.
nano
Old 06-24-2007, 06:20 PM

i've temporarily fixed it by turning off all the displays which is actually fine b/c i don't normally use those. i'll let you know if i figure out a more proper solution.
Old 06-26-2007, 02:05 AM

I still cant get it to auto click the wait for big blind button. Oh well its not a big deal
Old 06-26-2007, 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I still cant get it to auto click the wait for big blind button. Oh well its not a big deal

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's a few questions:
Set debug mode to "setup" on the misc tab. Are you seeing "1,Yes,Yes,Yes" in the tooltip display for the top 4 items?

Are you using the latest version (1.23)?

What table size are you using?
Racetrack or classic tables?
Win xp or vista?
I assume you do not have any modifications done to the table (particularily button or checkbox mods).
nano
Old 06-26-2007, 02:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's a few questions:
Set debug mode to "setup" on the misc tab. Are you seeing
"1,Yes,Yes,Yes" in the tooltip display for the top 4 items?

Win xp or vista?
I assume you do not have any modifications done to the table (particularily button or checkbox mods).
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

It was yes to everything.

Racetrack. I have table size set to none. I am using Xp and only have mods on the cards and the chips
Old 06-26-2007, 02:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's a few questions:
Set debug mode to "setup" on the misc tab. Are you seeing
"1,Yes,Yes,Yes" in the tooltip display for the top 4 items?

Win xp or vista?
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

It was yes to everything.

Racetrack. I have table size set to none. I am using Xp and only have mods on the cards and the chips

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of the features of FTS use image recognition to sense things about your table. In order to for these to work, you'll need to set the table size to one of the defined sizes (small, medium or large). Deal Me mode and reloading of chips are two of the main things that use image recognition.
nano
Old 06-26-2007, 02:52 AM

It works now thanks. Now ive only got the problem that the "small" size is slightly to big to tile 9 tables on my screen.Is it possible for FTS to function with the tables at their smallest?
Old 06-26-2007, 03:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It works now thanks. Now ive only got the problem that the "small" size is slightly to big to tile 9 tables on my screen.Is it possible for FTS to function with the tables at their smallest?

[/ QUOTE ]
Those features only work with the three table sizes. However, if you are close to being able to tile your tables, you may be able to set up a custom table configuration with just a little overlap of your tables. Check out the new layout feature on the full tilt tables... layout...manage custom layout
(first open up 9 tables, you don't have to be seated, and arrange them using the small table size. Then use the manage custom layout to create a layout configuration.)
Old 06-28-2007, 05:06 AM

nano,

I'm testing out FTS and I'm running into the same problem others were having with the deal me in function not working. I can see that it's checking off the auto post box when selected (and unchecking in deal me out mode.) It just doesn't seem to be pressing the 'Wait for Big Blind' box when it comes up.

Using v1.24, classic mode, with the standard sized tables. Custom felt mod, but FTS' other functions seem to be working ok with it.

Also, don't know if it was your intent but FTS locks up after displaying the 'more than one pay table' alert box. Doesn't restore once I close the extra table and I can't exit the program, have to end the process to quit.
Old 06-28-2007, 05:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
nano,

I'm testing out FTS and I'm running into the same problem others were having with the deal me in function not working. I can see that it's checking off the auto post box when selected (and unchecking in deal me out mode.) It just doesn't seem to be pressing the 'Wait for Big Blind' box when it comes up.

Using v1.24 with the standard sized tables. Custom felt mod, but FTS' other functions seem to be working ok with it.

Also, don't know if it was your intent but FTS locks up after displaying the 'more than one pay table' alert box. Doesn't restore once I close the extra table and I can't exit the program, have to end the process to quit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey kid,
What do you mean by standard sized tables? You must set Table size to Small Medium or Large for this feature to work.

If you are using a S,M,or L table, then we need to check if the program can find your ImagesXP (or ImagesVista) folder... On the Misc tab, set the debug mode to "setup". When you have a table open, you'll then see a tooltip near your system tray... the image folders visible should be "Yes". If not, the you are probably running FTS out of a folder (or your desktop) where the image folders are not located.
Let me know if these help.

FTS should just close after a few seconds after it sees 2 tables open in the unregistered version. I just tested it, and that seemed to work here. When you have just one table open, are you able to exit the program by clicking the red x in the top right corner?

nano