Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2007, 05:18 PM

Default Re: F AP

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mark Seif says (11:03 PM):
yes because the guy i played against and his stupid lying friend made posts on a forum that i cheated them

[/ QUOTE ]

This comment speaks a great deal to Mr. Seif's character as well as his comments about Dan Druff. I understand that this is a tough spot for him, but name-calling and antagonizing are not productive, espcially given that he is a spokesman for an embroiled company.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh please.

this poor bloke, if he is innocent (and there's no evidence to doubt that) is entirely justified in what he says here.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:19 PM

Default Re: Just got paid.

Just a thought on the 30 gig issue, shouldn't MIT make regular backups on their clients servers in case of a crash? And if they do so, they would probably save this for a long time? Or are the HH:s stored on a another server located in another country accessable only for AP themselves?
Old 10-26-2007, 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Here's the new gambling911 take on events.

not that they are a bastion of journalistic integrity

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow Gambling911! An article on the AP scandal where you don't spend at least half a page discussing how big a [censored] Jenny Woo is!
Old 10-26-2007, 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just a thought on the 30 gig issue, shouldn't MIT make regular backups on their clients servers in case of a crash? And if they do so, they would probably save this for a long time? Or are the HH:s stored on a another server located in another country accessable only for AP themselves?

[/ QUOTE ]

There are back ups of the HH for sure. This is easily documented by the fact that they emailed the wrong file type to Marco.
The HH that would usually be sent to players does not contain the sensitive information contained in the more complete internal copy.
Speaking of the HH file, it is completely obvious that the low level customer service representative (CSR) who reportedly erroneously emailed the wrong (incriminating) file would not do this by mistake. As a matter of fact, a low level CSR would unlikely even have access to the file in question.
A typical CSR sends out hundreds of HH's every day, the story that this particular employee couldn't find the right file and sent this one by mistake has more holes in it than my socks.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Speaking of the HH file, it is completely obvious that the low level customer service representative (CSR) who reportedly erroneously emailed the wrong (incriminating) file would not do this by mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

In fact, it's so completely "obvious" that the guy in question is hanging out at P5's and 2+2 and admitting to it. Here is his P5's profile. Here is where he admits sending this by mistake. I mean, it'd be one thing if I was holding that one back and just announcing it as a fact, but after talking to Nat a week ago, the guy's been all over the place.

So, yeah, you need to rethink this a bit.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
gg

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously, dude.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a reason this site doesn't have signatures like every other retarted site out there. Gary why do you feel the need to open up that can of worms?

-suzzer99

SNG demi-god
<font color="green">2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser with sunroof (adding skid plate and winch soon)</font>
<font color="blue"> 4th Level Magii </font>
http://seemystupidassblogthatIneverupdate.com

"Oh, sons of earth! attempt ye still to rise. By mountains pil'd on mountains to the skies? Heav'n still with laughter the vain toil surveys, And buries madmen in the heaps they raise." -Alexander Pope

[/ QUOTE ]
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

awesome. i esp love the car part.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:47 PM

My understanding is that AP started using MIT relatively recently. According to the chat log they moved their Server operations from another Mohawk reservation in Ontario (six nations). My guess is that the old server/backup system is no longer available to them.

Also, perhaps they realize the effort to find that particular tape is time wasted. After all, I can't imagine anyone accepting that one HH as 'proof' of no cheating especially if it came from an AP source.

Is it not possible that the fact Mark is sticking with AP right now is that he really believes the remaining management is clean and doing all the right things?

It's not really fair to lump him in with the cheaters simply because he is involved with the Marketing of the company and/or you disagree with his table manners when playing.
Old 10-26-2007, 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Speaking of the HH file, it is completely obvious that the low level customer service representative (CSR) who reportedly erroneously emailed the wrong (incriminating) file would not do this by mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

In fact, it's so completely "obvious" that the guy in question is hanging out at P5's and 2+2 and admitting to it. Here is his P5's profile. Here is where he admits sending this by mistake. I mean, it'd be one thing if I was holding that one back and just announcing it as a fact, but after talking to Nat a week ago, the guy's been all over the place.

So, yeah, you need to rethink this a bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Hi, I'm the fired guy from AP for sending you the HH with all this information (mistakenly, by the way) and I still unemployed. This is a very funny history I can share with you sometime in the future... so far there is no much I can tell untill investigation be over!

You're accepting this for proof?

And the fact he's from CR?

There are so many reasons why someone would create this guy...
smoke screen, protect the real source, etc, etc....
Old 10-26-2007, 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're accepting this for proof?

And the fact he's from CR?

There are so many reasons why someone would create this guy...
smoke screen, protect the real source, etc, etc....

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I'm accepting Nat talking to him on MSN for proof, plus the fact that I know his login name here and it's his first and middle initial and last name, plus the fact that I'm the guy that researched who he was in the first place. It's him. Stop that.
Old 10-26-2007, 06:18 PM

Maybe Mark will say something interesting...

Note: I don't think the interview is up yet.