Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-15-2007, 12:57 PM

Default Re: Some Stuff About PUA (very long)

Here is a post by an English PUA artist who is known as IcezTea on various aspects of the Game.

Being a PUA does not just apply to my relationship to women. it applies to relationship with my male friends, my family and my co-workers. I just started a new job last month at a security company in London. The wheels are always rolling in my head and as soon as I am introduced to my coworkers I start sizing them up. I look at the way they dress, at the way they talk, I notice if they avoid eye contact when they speak to me, I notice their body language when I speak to them, I notice the way they interact with the other people in the office. When I start a new job, the first thing I want to do is to establish my authority over my other coworkers so that I can get them to do my work and make my time at work easier. Three coworkers, Brendon, Maria and Ashley. I quickly realised that Brendon was interested in Maria but was on friend status, he was your typical AFC, meaker than usual. Ashley and Maria are obviously good friends and although Brandon isnt interested in Ashley phsyically, since she is Maria's friend he tries to impress her and makes the same mistakes, coming off like a sissy. My first move is to undermine Brandon in the view of Ashley. I did this as soon as possible, I joked up the fact that everyone in this office dressed down compared to my previous job, and then I implied that Brandon was dressed like a 15 year old in his father's Church outfit. I got a laugh and smile from Ashley, who gives me the signal that she likes me, which Brandon sees and Brandon acted the way you would expect an AFC to act, he just took it. This is how it starts, I want to start breaking Brandon down and then I will offer him friendship. Later in the day, I ask him if he wants to grab a beer after work, but first I ask him if he can do me a favor and take care of some of my work. Desperate for my approval, he agrees. We meet for a beer and I get a phone call 5 minutes in and tell him Im sorry but Ive got to go, I pay for both of our drinks which makes him feel good about himself and leave. The next day at work he smiles at me like we are friends now. Again, I tell him that Im having a hard time, Im not as smart as him and I get him to do more of my work. I deside to take it to the next level, when no one is looking, I stick my finger into his buttcrack. He jumps and asks what I am doing. I just laugh and pretend that it was a joke. There is a silence and I go to the break room and bring him back a Sprite (yesterday i noticed that he drinks Sprite). I violated his anal region which has pyschological implications, and now I am showing him that I pay attention to him and know what soda he likes. The next day when Maria is in the same room I introduce myself to her and start flirting, then I bring Brandon into the conversation. I tell her that Brandon got the waitress's number at the bar the other night, but I while I am speaking, my body language communicates to her that I am the one interested in her, I am the one who is going to make her scream in delight. Brandon feels good about this because I am getting attention from these women and making it look like he is my friend, even though I treat him like crap. He probably doesnt understand me very well, and might think that I am just flamboyant, and since I make him look good to other people, he allows me to take advantage of him through subtle manipulations so that he does a share of my work. He now seeks to please me. He will continue to be an AFC and remain in the friend zone. Maria is not my type and I will probably not sleep with her because it could disturb this work balance.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The one thing they're doing though, which you don't seem to be at all, is considering what women want. It's very simple. This doesn't force a baseline character change to conform to a woman's desires, it's an awareness issue on a guy's part.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is it possible to know what a woman wants when she is a total stranger?

The theory is that women like sex, men, hooking up, relationships, whatever, but that they are waiting for the right man, someone they are attracted to.

If a woman doesn't want to have sex or get involved, she can let you know, and you move on. How is that not considering what she wants? Why is that "vulgar" ?
Old 08-15-2007, 01:00 PM

Lebowski: ahaha, what an asshat.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Here is a post by an English PUA artist who is known as IcezTea on various aspects of the Game.

Being a PUA does not just apply to my relationship to women. it applies to relationship with my male friends, my family and my co-workers. I just started a new job last month at a security company in London. The wheels are always rolling in my head and as soon as I am introduced to my coworkers I start sizing them up. I look at the way they dress, at the way they talk, I notice if they avoid eye contact when they speak to me, I notice their body language when I speak to them, I notice the way they interact with the other people in the office. When I start a new job, the first thing I want to do is to establish my authority over my other coworkers so that I can get them to do my work and make my time at work easier. Three coworkers, Brendon, Maria and Ashley. I quickly realised that Brendon was interested in Maria but was on friend status, he was your typical AFC, meaker than usual. Ashley and Maria are obviously good friends and although Brandon isnt interested in Ashley phsyically, since she is Maria's friend he tries to impress her and makes the same mistakes, coming off like a sissy. My first move is to undermine Brandon in the view of Ashley. I did this as soon as possible, I joked up the fact that everyone in this office dressed down compared to my previous job, and then I implied that Brandon was dressed like a 15 year old in his father's Church outfit. I got a laugh and smile from Ashley, who gives me the signal that she likes me, which Brandon sees and Brandon acted the way you would expect an AFC to act, he just took it. This is how it starts, I want to start breaking Brandon down and then I will offer him friendship. Later in the day, I ask him if he wants to grab a beer after work, but first I ask him if he can do me a favor and take care of some of my work. Desperate for my approval, he agrees. We meet for a beer and I get a phone call 5 minutes in and tell him Im sorry but Ive got to go, I pay for both of our drinks which makes him feel good about himself and leave. The next day at work he smiles at me like we are friends now. Again, I tell him that Im having a hard time, Im not as smart as him and I get him to do more of my work. I deside to take it to the next level, when no one is looking, I stick my finger into his buttcrack. He jumps and asks what I am doing. I just laugh and pretend that it was a joke. There is a silence and I go to the break room and bring him back a Sprite (yesterday i noticed that he drinks Sprite). I violated his anal region which has pyschological implications, and now I am showing him that I pay attention to him and know what soda he likes. The next day when Maria is in the same room I introduce myself to her and start flirting, then I bring Brandon into the conversation. I tell her that Brandon got the waitress's number at the bar the other night, but I while I am speaking, my body language communicates to her that I am the one interested in her, I am the one who is going to make her scream in delight. Brandon feels good about this because I am getting attention from these women and making it look like he is my friend, even though I treat him like crap. He probably doesnt understand me very well, and might think that I am just flamboyant, and since I make him look good to other people, he allows me to take advantage of him through subtle manipulations so that he does a share of my work. He now seeks to please me. He will continue to be an AFC and remain in the friend zone. Maria is not my type and I will probably not sleep with her because it could disturb this work balance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this guy's clearly an azzhole. You can be the alpha dog without acting that way.

There is some truth to what El D said about the light side and dark side of the Force, actually.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no doubt that a lot of the guys who are "pua's" act a lot like that. I agreed w/ him, about sizing people up, but when he started looking at everyone as douche bag marks, I was like wtf? guys like this are fortunetly very easy to see right through.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:10 PM

Like I've said already, PUA is about having a deeper/behind-the-scenes understanding of seemingly regular interactions.

DrewDevil has made some very good posts, and anyone who is actually interested should pay attention to them
Old 08-15-2007, 01:16 PM

More from IcezTea

There is a cute blond in the other division from Germany. Ive smiled at her a couple of times and her body language suggested that she was interested in me. She is probably an 7/10, which is somewhat lower then a normally aim for, but this opportunity is too good to pass up. Work is over and she is sitting on a bench outside fighting with someone on the phone in German and English. It becomes clear to me that it is her boyfriend. I hang back so that she doesn't see me. I follow her ten meters back until she goes into a coffee shop (God must really like being nice to my Penis...just joking, everyone know a PUA makes his own luck in life). I stroll in with a big cheery smile on my face, order a coffee and then notice her. I walk over and introduce myself to her, and mention that we work together and ask he if I can sit down. She says Ok. I know that she is angry at her boyfriend which will make it hard for her to hide her feelings and expose herself to anything I ask her. We begin talking about what she is doing back home, and before she clarifies having a boyfriend I tell her about the time my only love in life cheated on me when I went to do charity work in East Africa (I couldn't think of an African country so I just said East Africa). I started speaking slowly and looking down in my coffee. Everything I told her was long and drawn out, I gave her the details slowly so that she could make my story the same as her story. I told her the name of our cat, our plans for the future. Then I went into detail describing the way she lied and manipulated me while I was off helping a bunch of busted black people in East Africa. Then I told her I was sorry and she said no. I asked her if she wanted to head to a pub and she agreed. It took her four drinks to ask me where I lived. Let me just reiterate that the best sex is with a chick getting back at her boyfriend. She was an animal and I gave her exactly what she wanted. I was never into rim jobs until that I met her now I cant get enough of them.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no doubt that a lot of the guys who are "pua's" act a lot like that. I agreed w/ him, about sizing people up, but when he started looking at everyone as douche bag marks, I was like wtf? guys like this are fortunetly very easy to see right through.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahahaha.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:28 PM

So I guess by the size of this thread that Cardo must've started neg hitting bitches and posted a trip report or something because this is absurd.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:29 PM

Well, Dids started neg hitting Cardo, that's something.