Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2007, 09:17 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
Auto-post is checked (FTS does it for me, as you said). I'm using the latest 1.23 as well. I can live with it, as before I used FTS I was used to clicking the wait for BB button anyway. Thanks for replying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hummmm... what else could it be...

You need to use one of the standard table sizes on the Tables tab (small, medium, or large).

Are you using Vista or Win XP?
What type of table - Racetrack or Classic?

Is there anything else that isn't working for you?

You might try enabling the Stack and Table option on the Debug dropdown box on the Misc tab. This will put up an information box next to your system tray. You might check to see if any of the info is missing when you are playing at a table. This might give us a clue.
nano
Old 06-23-2007, 01:18 AM

Using XP and race track table, and set the table size to small. This is the only thing that isn't working (and like I said, I can live with it, no prob). I will try the debugging steps you gave sometime soon, though, just to get to the bottom of it. Thanks.
Old 06-23-2007, 01:27 AM

Had a quick feature request for the Dialog Boxes tab. Could you add a feature so that the Get Chips dialog box is automatically set to Buy-in the max and then closed?

I know that this can automatically be done through the Chips tab. Also, on the Actions2 tab there is a hotkey that can be set to do "Manual Reload Chips".

The reason I'd like this is that I don't like to use the automatic chip reload from the Chips tab. I liked this feature originally. However, I've got two "issues" when I use it. When using PAHUD and I click on a player to bring up pop-up stats dialog box, many times it will cover my player info temporarily and will then kick off the auto reload process. The other problem is if I've put in some big bets and my stack has dropped below the Auto Reload Point. These are times I really want to pay attention to the action. And I find that the Get Chips dialog box that pops up can be rather distracting.

Anyway, I find it's easiest for me to just hit the Get Chips control in the upper left corner of the table I'd like to reload. But then I have to manually click the max buy-in and then the OK button.

Thanks.
Old 06-23-2007, 05:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Using XP and race track table, and set the table size to small. This is the only thing that isn't working (and like I said, I can live with it, no prob). I will try the debugging steps you gave sometime soon, though, just to get to the bottom of it. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I duplicated the problem on my computer with small/racetrack tables. You don't need to try the debug stuff. I should have a fix for it soon. Thanks for your help!
nano
Old 06-23-2007, 05:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Had a quick feature request for the Dialog Boxes tab. Could you add a feature so that the Get Chips dialog box is automatically set to Buy-in the max and then closed?

I know that this can automatically be done through the Chips tab. Also, on the Actions2 tab there is a hotkey that can be set to do "Manual Reload Chips".

The reason I'd like this is that I don't like to use the automatic chip reload from the Chips tab. I liked this feature originally. However, I've got two "issues" when I use it. When using PAHUD and I click on a player to bring up pop-up stats dialog box, many times it will cover my player info temporarily and will then kick off the auto reload process. The other problem is if I've put in some big bets and my stack has dropped below the Auto Reload Point. These are times I really want to pay attention to the action. And I find that the Get Chips dialog box that pops up can be rather distracting.

Anyway, I find it's easiest for me to just hit the Get Chips control in the upper left corner of the table I'd like to reload. But then I have to manually click the max buy-in and then the OK button.

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

That should be pretty easy to implement. How about this... On the chips tab I'll add a check box that says something like: "Use the Manual Reload Amount when the Get Chips Button is Clicked". That way the user can set the reload amount to whatever he wants.

I'm curious about the thing you mention about when you click on the player's box to get the PAHUD info. I've never seen that cause a reload. What key (if any) do you have assigned for "Manual Reload Chips". Do you have any other clues as to what about that causes a reload? Does it happen every time? Does it only happen when you click players near you? If you set the Auto-Reload Point to 0 does it prevent a reload?

nano
Old 06-23-2007, 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

That should be pretty easy to implement. How about this... On the chips tab I'll add a check box that says something like: "Use the Manual Reload Amount when the Get Chips Button is Clicked". That way the user can set the reload amount to whatever he wants.

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds good!

[ QUOTE ]
I'm curious about the thing you mention about when you click on the player's box to get the PAHUD info. I've never seen that cause a reload. What key (if any) do you have assigned for "Manual Reload Chips". Do you have any other clues as to what about that causes a reload? Does it happen every time? Does it only happen when you click players near you? If you set the Auto-Reload Point to 0 does it prevent a reload?

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course now I can't recreate this [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

It's possible something about my set up has changed and this is why it no longer happens. Or maybe I was mistaken to begin with. If I'm able to recreate it in the future, I'll let you know.
Old 06-23-2007, 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Of course now I can't recreate this [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

It's possible something about my set up has changed and this is why it no longer happens. Or maybe I was mistaken to begin with. If I'm able to recreate it in the future, I'll let you know.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Was actually just able to make it happen. But it only happens when I bring up my own PAHUD popup box. It doesn't happen with other players. So, it's definitely something I can live with.
Old 06-24-2007, 02:23 AM

New Version 1.24 6/23/07

1. Added time button option to set the amount time delay before the program will auto-click the Time Button, after the Time button appears (Actions2 tab).
2. Added option to "Perform a Manual Reload when Get Chips button is clicked (by user)" (Chips tab)
3. Added key to toggle "Sit Out Next Hand" checkbox on active table AND on all tables (Actions2 tab)
4. Fixed problem with Deal Me Mode for Racetrack tables

Registration price changes to $25 on July 1st

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Sign up here for an automated email when new versions are released. This will ONLY be used for new version announcements.
Old 06-24-2007, 02:57 PM

anyone else having problems with the fixed bets auto click functionality with this new version?

running xp, 6max racetrack with mods, but it's been working in previous versions.
Old 06-24-2007, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone else having problems with the fixed bets auto click functionality with this new version?

running xp, 6max racetrack with mods, but it's been working in previous versions.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey Tony,
I just tried a little ring game, 6 handed, racetrack table. I didn't see any problem with the fixed bets. With the "Auto Click" option checked, the software pressed the bet button.

Is it setting the correct amount in the bet box but not pressing the Bet button for you? Let me know if you continue to have a problem.
nano