Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What's the favourite?
L/c 0 0%
L/R 1 11.11%
B/c 0 0%
B/R 8 88.89%
I mix it up to keep the monkey and the rest of the table off balance. 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 12:00 AM

Default Re: OT: [censored] thread, September, READ RULES IN TOP POST

[ QUOTE ]
So my Aunt is going to be on "Who wants to be a millionaire". It's filming in New York a few days before I head to Europe so I decided to go. Since the rest of my family is nits and she doesn't have a significant other I'm going to be the person they show on tv rooting her on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe if you're lucky they'll put "nephew" in quotes and imply you're some sort of rent boy.
Old 09-12-2007, 12:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So my Aunt is going to be on "Who wants to be a millionaire". It's filming in New York a few days before I head to Europe so I decided to go. Since the rest of my family is nits and she doesn't have a significant other I'm going to be the person they show on tv rooting her on.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't know this show was still running. ship it to your aunt one time!
Old 09-12-2007, 12:33 AM

Just please remind her there are lots of +EV spots to flip with tons of overlay. After 50/50
Old 09-12-2007, 01:09 AM

Default Re: OT: Donkey Test

Probably been around, but this is the first time I've seen this "Donkey Test" . I thought it was pretty tough, and actually pretty good. So good, I'm interested in purchasing the "profile" for 9 bucks.

According to the results I'm a "Medium Stakes Cash Pro / Tournament Pro" (Wins at 200-600NL and tournament poker) [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

600NL HERE I COME!!
Old 09-12-2007, 02:14 AM

Default PROOF OF STARS RIGGERY

so i had recently moved exactly enough to play the sunday million this week when Eagles comes suggesting flips. Well okay, I get crushed into busto on stars, obviously it's rigged. We move to full tilt, and i forgot to close the stars lobby at first. After I did, things stopped being rigged and I got even. Unfortunately he wised up to my god mode on full tilt and gave up.

Old 09-12-2007, 02:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Probably been around, but this is the first time I've seen this "Donkey Test" . I thought it was pretty tough, and actually pretty good. So good, I'm interested in purchasing the "profile" for 9 bucks.

According to the results I'm a "Medium Stakes Cash Pro / Tournament Pro" (Wins at 200-600NL and tournament poker) [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

600NL HERE I COME!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm barely beating 100NL. Great.
Old 09-12-2007, 02:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

600NL HERE I COME!!

[/ QUOTE ]

fun test, I scored 122. I'm very tempted to pay the fee too...
Old 09-12-2007, 03:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]

600NL HERE I COME!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[x] only got to question 12 before quitting
Old 09-12-2007, 03:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

600NL HERE I COME!!

[/ QUOTE ]

fun test, I scored 122. I'm very tempted to pay the fee too...

[/ QUOTE ]

133.. only two i was very tied on. do u lose points for going slow or something, seems like it should be higher?
Old 09-12-2007, 03:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
133.. only two i was very tied on. do u lose points for going slow or something, seems like it should be higher?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i was 4 tabling while taking it so maybe it hurt my score. all of the cash game questions were 5/10 nl and higher and my only experience there are the videos i've watched.
Closed Thread