Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Is Fucngr8t the biggest fish at Party 100/200 ?
Yes 20 21.74%
No 19 20.65%
There are others worse 53 57.61%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 08:10 PM

Default Re: Ftp stole my money

I think the explanation was pretty detailed.Cmon,this guy is more shady than a three dollar bill.He comes on saying he played all 10/20 then moved up for a little at 25/50 doubled a few times then leaves.Then it turns out that he never played one game of 10/20 and was even playing 100/200.Put yourself in his shoes.Your at a poker site.Your gonna forget playing 100/200 when your bankroll was three blinds a couple hours ago????I can tell you what limits i played on every site i played a year ago on a normal day,let alone what looked like the greatest night in his poker life.Not to mention that he cashed out instantly,then his funds were locked.It wasnt like he had six months to forget these things.Every detail would be burned into your head.Most people would spend the next ten nights with those details just floating over and over through their minds.Then he plays with twenty players in four hours touches up eight of them and every one of the eight all had used stolen credit cards.That isnt enough of an explanation why he was nailed???The only thing that Full Tilt and or Doug didnt give us was a bloody glove.
Old 12-02-2006, 08:56 PM

why are you guys making this a personal matter? and what I amhell has spelling and grammar got to do with anything??? Firtstly I am definately no scammer and secndly ok then if not the hand histories then FTP must have other evidence to back up their claims. Why cant they give that evidence to an independant party to review? why are u guys so keen to stand by the side of FTP???? Why do you guys not want a fair trial?? and once again there is nothing to back up whatFTPDoug says...u are just taking his word (or the word of the person he obtained the info from). If you are all so sure eric is guilty then what is the problem with an independant person looking into the case???? and I mean FULLY into the case.
Old 12-02-2006, 08:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well its hard to get it all in preflop when you are playing limit, thats what doug said he was playing limit games, thus HH will for sure show chip dumping, if it doesnt that how can FTP claim that it was.
It true that Eric might ge guilty, but it is up to Poker Site to proof, even everyone knew that OJ was guilty but was found innocent. You need evidence to accuse someone, not just FTP doug come out here and say it.

I have proof of FTP lying and cheating, if anyone is interested I will post emails here

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes please ninja. lets stop some of these guys looking through "rose-tinted glasses" at FTP
Old 12-02-2006, 09:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Although it does look that Eric is guitly reading his posts, the only reason I would give him any benifit of the doubt is that to pull an operation like that you would need to be a leader, and have 7 people who are obvously not "angels", have full trust in you. You also have to be very very smart induvidual with great planning skills, and organize this very well, having 7 people playing at the same time, 7 phones with each person to make it look reallistic. Eric Jones just doesnt strike me like that induviudal.

[/ QUOTE ]

No you don't. You need one accomplice with a bunch of stolen credit cards or two computers with different ISP's for a do it yourself operation.
Old 12-02-2006, 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
a hell of a lot of these readers say posting hand histories will help the fraudsters, but i just completely fail to see how???????? Chip dumping must be OBVIOUS otherwise how do they know?? Especially in Limit Poker. Hand histories must be posted to eric or preffereably to someone independant (who is trusted on this site) who can either verify wether it was chip dumping or not.I think that is the only fair way

[/ QUOTE ]

The OBVIOUS part is that all the money he won came from a total of 8 fraudulent credit card accounts. Not one, not two or three, 8 fvckin fraudulent accounts . How many times does that have to be said before you get it?
Old 12-02-2006, 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
a hell of a lot of these readers say posting hand histories will help the fraudsters, but i just completely fail to see how???????? Chip dumping must be OBVIOUS otherwise how do they know?? Especially in Limit Poker. Hand histories must be posted to eric or preffereably to someone independant (who is trusted on this site) who can either verify wether it was chip dumping or not.I think that is the only fair way

[/ QUOTE ]

The OBVIOUS part is that all the money he won came from a total of 8 fraudulent credit card accounts. Not one, not two or three, 8 fvckin fraudulent accounts . How many times does that have to be said before you get it?

[/ QUOTE ]

You are AGAIN relying on the information that DOug suplied from his source....how do you know that is correct???????? You are basing your accusation on soemthing that was SAID....very smart
Old 12-02-2006, 09:27 PM

and please dont take it that I am saying that doug is lying, because that is very far from the truth, but his source of info. certainly could be...you or I have no way of knowing this
Old 12-02-2006, 09:31 PM

I also would like to know why doug has stopped posting on this matter...he was the only person at FTP that was willing to help in any way. It would be a shame for him to give up now. The truth is that no-one can know for sure unless some kind of evidence can be shown one way or another.
Old 12-02-2006, 09:34 PM

I think it is a real shame that you guys can judge someone so quickly on so little evidence...just hope you never make president of your respective countries!!
Old 12-02-2006, 09:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think it is a real shame that you guys can judge someone so quickly on so little evidence...just hope you never make president of your respective countries!!

[/ QUOTE ]

The funny thing is that you're so willing to blindly defend someone who has repeatedly refused to do anything to prove his own innocence. So when you get off your knees and wipe Eric's remnants off your mouth, just think about that.
Closed Thread