Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2007, 12:13 PM

Default Re: New Software SpadeEye: Tableselection (@PP)

[ QUOTE ]
Adding some kind of network coordination to SpadeEye is too much of a hassle for such a thing, because you can control the opening by the sorting of the poker clients lobby.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course! I must have had a brain freeze for that to not occur to me.

This takes the pressure off needing too much in the lines of having tables open in the way they are sorted in SpadeEye.

Thanks, Carl.
Old 10-22-2007, 12:56 PM

Bug:

I have often the problem thats the empire lobby crashs after I press the "join" button or double clicking at a table in spadeeye. If i like to join many tables in a very short periode the bug appears more often. The lobby than reopend and reconnects automaticly but most of the time the tables dont open. Instead the statusbar in the "opening table" window is running for ever.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:13 PM

Bug:

When Datamining on FTP:
When I open a table on Everestpoker the software of SpadeyEye automatically closes the table.

Greets. K.
Old 10-23-2007, 05:17 PM

Mr. Snood - two questions:

1. Is a license good for more than one computer? I primarily use SpadeEye on my notebook computer, but today installed it on my desktop to datamine additional hands.

2. Will SpadeEye datamine FTP by itself, with no other "helper" software installed? I currently have FTP running on my desktop, and can see the .tmp files in the FTP hand history folder, but SpadeEye does not seem to move them into the folder I created for that purpose.

Thanks, Carl.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:33 PM

I suggest you to not use the automatic join waitinglist feature. Instead put a double click to "open table" and join the waitinglist frmo the table.
Go to "main"->"options"->"display" and set the mouse action to "open table".

Everything else is not reliable.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:35 PM

Okay SpadeEye might think the Everest table is a FullTilt table. And as the Everest table can not be found in the FullTilt lobby then SpadeEye thinks it must be an old, empty - no more available - table.
I will fix the table detection...
Old 10-23-2007, 08:38 PM

1) A license is good for 2 computer, like PokerTracker or Pokerace.
Just email me the machinecode of your second computer and i will provide you another key.

2) SpadeEye is only an automatic table opener/closer on FullTiltPoker, because the FullTilt client already writes the handhistories of observed tables on its own.
SpadeEye should be able to move the tmp files.
Have you checked the box to move the files under "main"->"options"->"general"->"destination directory"?

Make also sure your destination directory is existing.
Old 10-23-2007, 09:27 PM

I created a folder (for simplicity, I called it c:\poker, just to make sure I typed it in correctly), and set SpadeEye to move the hand histories to that folder on the general options tab.

But so far, nothing is moving - the .tmp files in the FTP Handhistory folder are gradually getting larger, updating about every minute or so, but the c:\poker folder is still empty.

I also tried closing various FTP tables, just in case the hand histories couldn't be moved when the .tmp file was in use, but that had the predictable effect of deleting the hand history files immediately.

SpadeEye can see the tables (and they appear in the table list if I scan tables), and it can open/close them, but it just can't seem to copy over the .tmp files.

I'm using WinXP Pro on that machine (logged on as administrator), and installed FTP in its default location.

Am I missing anything? Does SpadeEye only copy over after a certain period of time has passed?

Cheers, Carl.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Open tables in the order in which they are displayed in the table list. Sometimes, I'll sort by pot size or VPIP, but when I start datamining, intending to sit later at one of the open tables. Similarly, sometimes I'd like to datamine those tables where I have the fewest reads, so I sort by "reads".

[/ QUOTE ]

A good way around this would be to either mine i) different limits, or ii) full ring on one puter, and 6max on the other.

Another easy way is just to open a dozen different tables on each, then run background scan. Yes, sometimes the tables shut down, but they are often still full many hours later

Mr. Snood, as a follow-up to this idea, a question and a suggestion. Is there any way to have SpadeEye running on two computers, but coordinate the datamining?

I'd like to have my wife's computer/account datamine the same limit, but that would likely result in a lot of duplicate hands if I used the same criteria.

Can two versions of SpadeEye on the same network talk to each other to avoid that? Or, if not, having the tables open in the order they're displayed could be workaround - e.g. on one computer you go alphabetically from the A-Z, and on the other you go alphabetically backwards from Z-A.

Cheers, Carl.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-25-2007, 05:08 PM

BUG V2.50

To recreate it, do this.

start automatic datamine, Then stop it, then scan tables.

Now check the datamine button again, "STOP" isnt disabled.

Should be super easy to fix, but you asked me to recreate it and i found it :P

Minor bug, causes no problem - Just chrashes if you click it, but easily reopened etc.

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/710/foundbugzc3.png