Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: ?
Call? 68 68.69%
Fold? 31 31.31%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 12:04 AM

Default Re: GOT MY CHAT BANNED ON FULLTILT FOR A MONTH!

Morgan's like the geek chick you ate lunch with in high school and never realized what make-up and a few years would do to a woman. She's seriously hot, and there are a lot better pictures you could link.

I also [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Olivia Munn, although this was the best I could capture on short notice. She doesn't usually wear glasses.

Old 06-14-2007, 12:21 AM

Google images has much better pictures of her. She's much hotter when she's not in that capture you got KO.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Google images has much better pictures of her. She's much hotter when she's not in that capture you got KO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah, I just thought it was funny...

Wait you talking about Layla or Olivia?
Old 06-14-2007, 12:37 AM

Not to derail the hot chick talk, but does anybody know how to make PAHUD work when I shrink the FT tables? I'm too tilted to look for the answer myself right now. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-14-2007, 12:39 AM

Here's one reason why:

Full Tilt 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is CO with T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 raises</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, Button calls, SB calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG+1 calls.

Flop: (13 SB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, UTG+1 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, SB folds, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 3-bets</font>, Hero calls, Button calls.

Turn: (11 BB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, UTG+1 calls, Hero calls.

River: (17 BB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
UTG+1 checks, Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 20 BB
Old 06-14-2007, 12:41 AM

Olivia

I rarely watch G4, so I really don't know who she is. But I am a bit happier now that you have brought her to my attention.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not to derail the hot chick talk, but does anybody know how to make PAHUD work when I shrink the FT tables? I'm too tilted to look for the answer myself right now. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
I thought this got fixed in the newest beta of PAHUD. I haven't tried for myself though.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Olivia

I rarely watch G4, so I really don't know who she is. But I am a bit happier now that you have brought her to my attention.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh...

Layla Kayleigh is actually the new WPT hostess, I think?! Or she did it a couple times, or something.... I've seen her name connected with poker.

Oh Yes, here it is.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I thought this got fixed in the newest beta of PAHUD. I haven't tried for myself though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have v1.16 and tried it with both table views (racetrack and classic). No luck.
Old 06-14-2007, 01:36 AM

Default Re: Stars treats me like I [censored] her daughter then pushed her home in a cart

OMG best hand ever . . . I have AA in a donkament and somehow there's a 7-way all-in!! Then I flop the other two Aces and bust six people at once!

Brag? No, beat: it was one of those "Frenzy" tournaments on FTP that have a $6 buy-in and about 1/4 of the field gets a $26 token. The bubble had just burst, so everyone went nuts.

I couldn't catch the HH because tables were resetting after every hand. But I swear to you that hand actually happened.
Closed Thread