Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2006, 01:12 AM

Default Re: CCU...gone?

I don't believe a word this guy says. He is now in 'breach of contract', as he likes to put it. The time for excuses has come to an end. Those of you waiting for payment need to either take legal action now, or drop the issue. Complaining here will solve nothing.
Old 10-24-2006, 01:56 AM

Here's what is going to happen with this thread:

October 25th - 8 people bitch, CCU responds and says 'hmm, no money in NT yet...oh well, time for class'.

October 31st - Someone gets really pissed and posts CCU personal information. Trash talk ensues and 12 posters threaten to file suit, for real this time.

November 8th - CCU hasn't posted in 12 days. People finally realize again for the 10th time they aren't going to get paid. Everyone asks everyone else if they've done anything about it yet. Thread drops off the frontpage.

November 22nd - Thread is bumped by someone with 4 posts. 'DID NE OF U GUYS EVER GET PAID LOL'. No one responds.

January 14th - Thread is ghost-bumped. A couple posters respond. 'Oh yeah, I had forgotten about this. Did everyone get paid or what?'

January 14th - CCU re-appears and mocks everyone who stiffed him.

January 14th - 100 posters respond and futily flame CCU. CCU responds a few times. 'LOL'.

February 12th - 'Bump'

March 23rd - 'I NEW U PUSSIES WERE ALL TALK'

April 14th - 'WE SHOULD BUMP THIS EVERY MONTH SO IT NEVER GOES AWAY'

April 14th - Some dude quotes this post. 'haha homer was right'. Much like this post, it is not funny.

Thread drops off the face of the earth, only to re-appear in a different form when a new BusterStacks/CCU/etc stiffs everyone. And the cycle begins again.
Old 10-24-2006, 02:23 AM

You`re right. I have just checked both my neteller and paypal accounts and i havent been paid.
Can someone with this guys details post them please. Im taking action. Where have Chopstick and Blowup Doll gone?
Old 10-24-2006, 06:26 AM

Will someone who has ever been payed via neteller or paypal please post this guy's name and any other details?

I know in neteller it shows who sent you the money, right?
Old 10-24-2006, 08:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Here's what is going to happen with this thread:

October 25th - 8 people bitch, CCU responds and says 'hmm, no money in NT yet...oh well, time for class'.

October 31st - Someone gets really pissed and posts CCU personal information. Trash talk ensues and 12 posters threaten to file suit, for real this time.

November 8th - CCU hasn't posted in 12 days. People finally realize again for the 10th time they aren't going to get paid. Everyone asks everyone else if they've done anything about it yet. Thread drops off the frontpage.

November 22nd - Thread is bumped by someone with 4 posts. 'DID NE OF U GUYS EVER GET PAID LOL'. No one responds.

January 14th - Thread is ghost-bumped. A couple posters respond. 'Oh yeah, I had forgotten about this. Did everyone get paid or what?'

January 14th - CCU re-appears and mocks everyone who stiffed him.

January 14th - 100 posters respond and futily flame CCU. CCU responds a few times. 'LOL'.

February 12th - 'Bump'

March 23rd - 'I NEW U PUSSIES WERE ALL TALK'

April 14th - 'WE SHOULD BUMP THIS EVERY MONTH SO IT NEVER GOES AWAY'

April 14th - Some dude quotes this post. 'haha homer was right'. Much like this post, it is not funny.

Thread drops off the face of the earth, only to re-appear in a different form when a new BusterStacks/CCU/etc stiffs everyone. And the cycle begins again.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can find these steps and more in my new book, "Dealing with Fraudulent Affiliates." Since 2+2 finds it no longer profitable to publish books related to poker strategy, they're trying to take advantage of the downfall in online gambling. Next up: "Circumventing New Legistlation for Advanced Players" (CNLAP).
Old 10-24-2006, 08:43 AM

Next up: "Circumventing New Legistlation for Advanced Players" (CNLAP).

This made it worth my read this morning. Thank you, nh.
Old 10-24-2006, 08:46 AM

people need to stop freaking out and relax FON said he will take care of it as soon as possible so give him a chance to make good instead of bitching at him he owes me too but i wont curse and threaten till im 100% not getting paid.
Old 10-24-2006, 09:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The very moment I am notified that the EFT's have cleared, payments will be sent. Until then, relax and be happy that you're making easy money. If you need the miniscule amount of money you're getting from CCU that badly that you need to F5 this topic every 5 seconds for an update...you should probably doing something other than sitting in front of your computer playing on a forum.

To all those who have been more than patient throughout this whole ordeal - THANK YOU!

[/ QUOTE ]

So can I send you my ID since I missed the deadline and get paid when these payments go out? I mean you're missing your deadline and people are willing to work with you....
Old 10-24-2006, 10:55 AM

well, for what its worth, I got paid the $10 I was owed for referring a friend. However, my brother in law is still stuck in the CCU/SIA "pending" pit of despair. I will update if he ever, or never, gets out.
Old 10-24-2006, 11:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
people need to stop freaking out and relax FON said he will take care of it as soon as possible so give him a chance to make good instead of bitching at him he owes me too but i wont curse and threaten till im 100% not getting paid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Two observations:
1. FON (eventually) said he would pay by the 20th. He hasn't
2. When will you conclude that you are 100% not getting paid? Next week? Next month?