[ QUOTE ]
I MEAN WHY CANT WE WIN.

[/ QUOTE ]

1) Poor coaching
2) No QB
3) No WRs
4) No OL

[/ QUOTE ]

tbh I blame the coaching staff more than anyone else. I have seen this regime pull off some of the worst game day coaching ever - the Denver game was FULL of ridiculous decisions that cost us a close game.

Last night:

1) At the end of the first half, please either a)go for it on 4th and 1 at the 38 or b) punt the ball away. Preferably b). We had an amazing half of football, we're up 17-7, and if you punt they take a knee and we get into the locker room. I don't know if I've ever seen Lindell hit from over 50 at the Ralph, and when he misses (which he's going to), it gives Dallas ridic field position. Well, he shanked it - they got it at midfield, and sure enough the scooped 15 quick yards and kicked one through. Now it's 17-10 going into the half with them getting the ball to start the 2nd half. Yuck. Everyone in my section was scratching their head, but still feeling pretty happy.

2) On 3rd and 8 in the 4th quarter down at their 12 yard line, please please please RUN THE BALL. I swear before that snap I'm screaming "omg please be ball secure you can go up by 11 and just win the game here omg". Sure enough, we call like, the worst play possible. An OUT?! With a god damned rookie that just got tossed in there due to injury? Are you [censored] kidding me? Just kick the field goal and go up by two scores in the 4th and win the god damned game. If we were up by only 3 points, then fine. If you can go up by 11, ball security is THE most important thing. Maybe a PA bootleg type play or a quick slant maybe if you want to pass, but a screen or a draw is just the obvious game winning call.

3) Well, there's like 15 seconds left, they can't stop the clock - as long as you don't give up like a 5-10 yard out you win the game. Giving up something deep down the middle is like, great. We win. Wait, what? We let em have 8 easy yards? Weird, okay though. Now there's 7 seconds. Just please please don't do that same exact thing again. Press the receivers! [censored], just line up EVERYONE on the sideline. Just not another quick out ffs....

OMFG FIVE BLADES SWEET JESUS IN HEAVEN WHAT THE [censored] KIND OF DEFENSE ARE YOU CALLING? WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?

Awful awful awful. I nearly threw up on the spot. I did rip the cup holder off of my seat and throw it out on the field out of anger. I'm going to miss that cup holder next week. What a cruel, soul tormenting joke.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:12 PM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [OCT]***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
God I hope for fishsticks sake he is at that Buffalo game.

I love watching the wheels fall off of Dallas right now...but I remind myself that this is Buffalo and if any team in the league can jack this up it would be them.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] me in the goat ass - you are the prophet of doom

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry buddy, I actually stopped watching the game and went back to playing last night because I thought you guys had it in the bag.

I started playing on a couple of juicy tables, and then the IRC chat blew up about the game....I was torn between going back to my TV, and staying at the tables both with huge fish.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:25 PM

I gotta give props to the cowboys, pulling that [censored] off was fun to watch.
Old 10-09-2007, 02:44 PM

I really don't mind mosquitos drinking my blood, but it would be awesome if they could devlop an anesthetic which doesn't make me itch like [censored]. I couldn't sleep last night because I have about 10 bites on each foot and it's driving me crazy.
Old 10-09-2007, 02:46 PM

more emo less.. whatever game you guys are talking about

discussion topic: do you find it creepy I think emma watson is less sexy the older she gets?
Old 10-09-2007, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think you want my emoness...
Old 10-09-2007, 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

discussion topic: do you find it creepy I think emma watson is less sexy the older she gets?

[/ QUOTE ]

very creepy but I find almost everything you do to be creepy
Old 10-10-2007, 07:19 AM

brag: I have two dates next week. One owns her own biz, the other works for a big software company.
Beat: (or maybe a brag, I'm not sure yet) neither of them play poker.
Variance: both are busy as [censored].
Old 10-10-2007, 07:29 AM

Well I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to a football game:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=190159643676
Closed Thread