Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who is the idiot here?
You OP. You are an A hole. 6 11.32%
Your buddy is. What a pansy. 47 88.68%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 12:32 AM

Default Re: SSNL POKER [cheese] thread AUG PT 2

Honestly I dont know this Fgators guy, i do know that he is supper annoyings, but here is some advice FGATORS. You will never be a great players and will grind 1/2 for life cause you get too attached to this game. One day you think ur the greatest for making a play that is quiet honestly a -EV play in the long run... and karma shitted on you anyway, But then the next down your on suicide watch cause u apparantly run worse than any one in the world. So get your school girl feelings out of two plus two and go cry and rave to a psychologist....

I laugh everytime u get screwed over and since you post only hands u get screwd over on my entertainment is always there with every post you make!
Old 08-18-2007, 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

This hand plays so much differently without the all in guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

So he has JJ and you bet $68, he's folding?

[/ QUOTE ]

He is NEVER pushing JJ here 150 BBs deep. He's calling and likely calling again if I shove and thinks Im making a move or calling and check/folding if unimproved.

The only hands he is pushing here 150 BBs deep are QQ-AA and AQ spades, though I don't think he pushes QQ here 100% of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. 150BB's isn't really deep.
2. He likely has thousands of hands with you and uses those doohickeys PokerTracker and PAHud that you can't seem to be bothered with. He sees the 35% W$WSF and knows you like to fold. If he has JJ and there's at least a chance you are going to fold QQ (he obviously isn't counting on you folding KK), why the hell would he take a call call line?
3. Do you really think he's not betting his AQ if you check to him? AQ has shorty's range crushed btw so the dry sidepot thing is silly. That alone is enough reason to bet your AK, let alone the chance that he actually folds his mid/small pair.
4. I have a fairly nitty image myself and I think the chances of this villain not pushing QQ vs me here are close to zero.
Old 08-18-2007, 12:47 AM

So what is everyone's hand range for betting the flop after squeezing to 32 on a T43 flush draw flop?

Keep in mind there is a shortie AI and there currently is an empty sidepot.
Old 08-18-2007, 12:48 AM

AA, TT. Nothing else.. ever.
Old 08-18-2007, 12:49 AM

Feel like a loser a bit cause I stayed in on a friday night. But my friends are pretty much all working or out of town. Anyway I think this is my biggest winning day ever at $1571. Had a bit over 1k day at 1 2 and thats when i usually just quit for the day, but I decided to play some .50 1 and some HU and won a few hundred more. Now only if I wasn't about 7k away from my biggest losing day [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Whatever I'm happy, and buzzed, cause I ran hot and didn't get sucked out on much. gla.
Old 08-18-2007, 12:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So much for being a lil sweetheart, eh?

I love carrotsnake.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[ QUOTE ]
If this was someone else who posted this hand I GUARANTEE they aren't treated this way.

[/ QUOTE ]

DUH! You're FGators lol.
Old 08-18-2007, 01:00 AM

is it worrying when hands like this become so standard they dont even bother me anymore? (lost 4 times today like this)

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.25/$0.50
6 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is BB with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
UTG folds, <font color="#cc0000">UTG+1 raises to $1.75</font>, CO folds, <font color="#cc0000">Button raises to $6</font>, SB folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $18</font>, UTG+1 folds, <font color="#cc0000">Button raises all-in $52.3</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($106.6, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $106.6)

Turn: J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($106.6, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $106.6)

River: T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($106.6, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $106.6)

Results:
Final pot: $106.6
Old 08-18-2007, 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
AA, TT. Nothing else.. ever.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-18-2007, 01:12 AM

Umm you have to take into account what he thinks of me, what I think of him, etc.

This isn't an open and shut scenario.

This is ridiculous, I really want to go put a hole in the wall whenever I get challenged in SSNL Cheese or BBV.

You people are taking years off the back end of my life.
Old 08-18-2007, 01:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Umm you have to take into account what he thinks of me, what I think of him, etc.

This isn't an open and shut scenario.

This is ridiculous, I really want to go put a whole in the hall whenever I get challenged in SSNL Cheese or BBV.

You people are taking years off the back end of my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I WANNA GO PUT A HALF IN THE HALL TOO U [censored] .. [censored]!
Closed Thread