Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 06:30 PM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

Becareful who you do transfers with people. Make sure to do it with someone you know or someone that is trusted by this community. Look for someone that has done several transfers for 2+2ers you recognize. And don't take candy from strangers.

For example:
BigBakes - stranger
Reged: 01/28/07

[ QUOTE ]
I am a Canadian and I just helped a friend and his wife move $4k through my neteller account. It worked well and was very quick. If anyone is interested in assistance contact me at baker.kevin@gmail.com. I am willing to help for a small fee (say 5%) of amount transferred. I can transfer funds on Ultimate Bet or Stars.

[/ QUOTE ]
Big Boiler Dawg - stranger
Reged: 01/27/07

[ QUOTE ]
I can vouch for BigBakes. He helped me and my wife move $4100 from NET-hell to Stars and UB. Only delays were caused by Stars, 30 minutes at most. I've only been a lurker here, however, I have 2 year history posting at BonusWhores, ITH and BTP if that helps.F-U NETeller!

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh Big Dawg with one post who registered yesterday can vouch for Big Bakes with one post who registered today. Sweet, I think I will send him 15K. Just watch your asses people.
Old 01-28-2007, 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just wanted to say these guys aren't making 3% on the transfers. Someone just did one for me for free and it ended up being $104 in fees on a $2500 transfer. So, if someone is taking 5%, they are really making $21, slightly less than 1%. Neteller is the greedy POS here, not the Canadians willing to help us out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Homer...how was its $104 on a $2500 transfer

$2500x .019== 47.50 transfer fee

edit: hmm..yeah i did it with UK guy...he did mine for free.

some people are actually trying to get 5% after the 1.9% neteller fee

so for $2000 its $40 for neteller fee and $100 vig to do the transfer.
Old 01-28-2007, 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just wanted to say these guys aren't making 3% on the transfers. Someone just did one for me for free and it ended up being $104 in fees on a $2500 transfer. So, if someone is taking 5%, they are really making $21, slightly less than 1%. Neteller is the greedy POS here, not the Canadians willing to help us out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait I'm confused. How are the receivers paying transfer fees? I thought only the person sending was paying? And its free to send straight from neteller to stars right?

(by the way I was half kidding, these people are putting themselves at risk as well and are doing us all a huge favor.)

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe they are paying 2.3% to Neteller for the conversion from CDN -> USD when depositing to Stars. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I was dealing with someone reputable and am certain I was not being duped.

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct.

Those of us with neteller in $cdn funds are making almost 0 at 5%. I was initially charging 7% to cover my time, but am more concerned with helping 2p2ers than covering my costs.

We are essentially donating our time and trust for free.
Old 01-28-2007, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I explained it already...see my other post.

You are effectively paying NT 4.15%. All hail the crooks at NT!
Old 01-28-2007, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Becareful who you do transfers with people. Make sure to do it with someone you know or someone that is trusted by this community. Don't take candy from stangers.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is very true especially given the other thread about the apparent scam that some poster pulled.

in saying that, i have transferred a few bits and pieces yesterday for guys with low post counts(<10), they were all able to provide some kinda reference to other forums where they are members.

word is probably spreading to other forums and there will be new guys who are genuine and want to make/accept transfers but as MH edited into the first post in this thread, "Let the Buyer Beware"
Old 01-28-2007, 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They also charge us a "mystery fee" for converting to $cdn.

The Canadians whose neteller is set up in US$ do not get dinged.
Old 01-28-2007, 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They also charge us a "mystery fee" for converting to $cdn.

The Canadians whose neteller is set up in US$ do not get dinged.

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting. Knowing that, I'm surprised someone hasn't come out offering 3% to undercut the market.
Old 01-28-2007, 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone get a hold of myrtha - hes got 2500 of my cash

[/ QUOTE ]

TEDDY I BELIEVE I SAW A QUOTE EARLIER SAYING HE WOULD BE AVAILABLE AT 8PM AND DO TRANSFERS THEN
Old 01-28-2007, 06:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Interesting. Knowing that, I'm surprised someone hasn't come out offering 3% to undercut the market.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why cut your throat when you don't need too? I have a relatively low postcount, am not really well known in this forum, and yet have had more requests via email and PM than I could deal with.
Had to stop for the day now as I've hit my deposit limits and stars don't love me enough to go over $10k.

Made stacks of netpoints though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2007, 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dealt with like 13 people today.. boy this can be tough.
I'm finishing up couple people, and I'm done for the night.

I'll be back tomorrow at 8 PMish..

[/ QUOTE ]

TEDDY HERE IT IS
Closed Thread