Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How much money will you make this year?
$100,000-$200,000 1 5.26%
$200,001-$500,000 1 5.26%
$500,001-$1,000,000 2 10.53%
>$1,000,000 15 78.95%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 07:21 PM

Default Re: FROM Brandi Hawbaker

[ QUOTE ]
Ok... Sorry but I've finally reached my breaking point, and am disgusted to the place of not returning here again. I'm tired of the stripper remarks. I've had a million jobs, but I can assure you that you did not recognize me at some club.
If that's the kind of delusional thoughts you want to have about me, so be it. If that makes my life more interesting to you, so be it.
I'm just a girl, trying to do what I love to do... and being beat down every moment in the process. Lay off me. Or grab some real balls and do something good for yourself.
What's sad is that many people on this site have had great advice and kind words to say. Too bad some of you feel the need to beat someone down and ruin it for the rest.
Grow up. I'm over it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, that didn't take long.

Comeon Brandi, you're a big girl...don't play naive. Everyone on Al Gores internets knew how this thread would turn out.

Please don't act surprised.
Old 12-14-2006, 09:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I honestly don't get the repeated bashing of many posters. I'm thinking of hawbeaker and elaine off the top of my head.

[/ QUOTE ]
They ran off Jen Harman and Annie Duke as well. I don't get it, either.
Old 12-14-2006, 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I honestly don't get the repeated bashing of many posters. I'm thinking of hawbeaker and elaine off the top of my head.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Elaine is understandable. Brandi is some sort of weird love hate thing where msot posters want her to be the dirty whore of their fantasies but she only wants to be on tv and make money.
Old 12-14-2006, 10:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Elaine is understandable. Brandi is some sort of weird love hate thing where msot posters want her to be the dirty whore of their fantasies but she only wants to be on tv and make money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who was Elaine?

Fwiw, I met Brandi briefly and she's certifiably nuts (no offense, babe).
Old 12-14-2006, 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who was Elaine?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just briefly met Brandi and she was cute and nice. I also just briefly met shaniac and he's certifiably nuts (actually he was really nice also, but who in that room isn't certifiably nuts?)

i'll post an interview and photo gallery with Brandi soon. in the meantime here's a quick pic of her from outside the bellagio today.

Old 12-14-2006, 10:43 PM

the perople responsible for running off jen harmon should be killed. she is not only very cute but a strong player and doesnt seem to be the attention whore that some of the chicks are. i could be wrong in the last regard though.

seriously...who gives a [censored] if brandi hawbreaker posts here?

at least jean was laid back with her cuteness...and i still think shes hot even thought it looks like she puts her makeup on with one of these:

Old 12-14-2006, 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who was Elaine?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just briefly met Brandi and she was cute and nice. I also just briefly met shaniac and he's certifiably nuts (actually he was really nice also, but who in that room isn't certifiably nuts?)

i'll post an interview and photo gallery with Brandi soon. in the meantime here's a quick pic of her from outside the bellagio today.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, we are crazy to make fun of this chick.

brandi, did you have a doublewide back in bama?
Old 12-14-2006, 10:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who was Elaine?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty good pic, regardless. Was nice meeting you.
Old 12-14-2006, 11:15 PM

so this is what 2p2ers call "semi-attractive"? I don't think I'd ever get tried of dating/doing/flirting/looking at "semi-attractive" girls.
Old 12-14-2006, 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder why certain people are having difficulty accepting her as a "serious pro"?
Closed Thread