Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2006, 06:15 PM

Default Re: CCU...gone?

[ QUOTE ]
I apologize for not offering updates more often...but I have class! Certainly you all can understand that regardless of what is going on here, I still have academic priorities. Further, I will not discuss account-specific issues in the public forum - if you have an account-specific question/problem, feel free to PM me or open a support ticket. However, please understand that I am SWAMPED with both so it may take some time to get a reply.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure that's understandable, but you finally found some time to post and didn't actually give an update. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I'm just talking about a simple update for those of us with approved offers that are apparently awaiting your Neteller transfers. You told us that back on Friday...no news?

BTW, you should appreciate that I'm passing on the softball you lobbed: "I have class" - I though that was just too easy [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-23-2006, 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Further, I will not discuss account-specific issues in the public forum - if you have an account-specific question/problem, feel free to PM me or open a support ticket.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried this but its not working. I know you read my PM, all I wanted was confirmation that you received my ID in my last email. I didnt get confirmation 2 weeks ago when I first sent it so I didnt get paid yet. That is the only reason I am still posting in this thread. If you are not going to reply to an email or PM then please reply here.
Old 10-23-2006, 07:43 PM

Regarding the NETeller issue, apparently no news is bad news. I'll give them another call shortly, but they were supposed to call me today with an update (and/or confirmation that the deposits cleared).
Old 10-23-2006, 07:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Regarding the NETeller issue, apparently no news is bad news. I'll give them another call shortly, but they were supposed to call me today with an update (and/or confirmation that the deposits cleared).

[/ QUOTE ]

Get out your pitchforks and torches gang...
Old 10-23-2006, 08:19 PM

it's always someone elses fault it seems you are snake bitten fonzy:

1st was senate for making the law then......
the leads were bad
the broker won't pay
too much gmoming
i didn't get your ID- PM me
i can't pay on time guys
neteller fault- too slow
i got class (all weekend??)
neteller should've called me

there are some on here that have listened to every excuse and been patient but can you hardly be surprised if the majority of us are sick of your lazy a*s blaming everyone but yourself for every u-turn and delay in this fiasco??

will we get an update after you call them tonight or will we have to ask you for an update tuesday?? like we had to ask you to call the broker and put your website back up.
Old 10-23-2006, 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
there are some on here that have listened to every excuse and been patient but can you hardly be surprised if the majority of us are sick of your lazy a*s blaming everyone but yourself for every u-turn and delay in this fiasco??

[/ QUOTE ]

And then there are the idiots (read: E.Z.) who, regardless of what I tell them, think that everything is a lie, and that anyone supporting anything I say is me (as if the mods didn't look already look into this). There's no way I can tell NETeller to "hurry up" - believe me, I've tried. The very moment I am notified that the EFT's have cleared, payments will be sent. Until then, relax and be happy that you're making easy money. If you need the miniscule amount of money you're getting from CCU that badly that you need to F5 this topic every 5 seconds for an update...you should probably doing something other than sitting in front of your computer playing on a forum.

To all those who have been more than patient throughout this whole ordeal - THANK YOU!
Old 10-23-2006, 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

And then there are the idiots (read: E.Z.) who, regardless of what I tell them, think that everything is a lie

[/ QUOTE ]

I am an idiot then.

However I am looking at it from the other side, I think the idiots are those people whom actually believe you are trying your damndest to get your 'customers' their money.

EZ maybe annoying and tenacious, but he is right, so far you have paid nothing and have pretty much tried to place the blame on everybody but yourself for the lack of payments and actually seem to be trying to place yourself as the victim in all of this.
Old 10-23-2006, 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
EZ maybe annoying and tenacious, but he is right, so far you have paid nothing and have pretty much tried to place the blame on everybody but yourself for the lack of payments and actually seem to be trying to place yourself as the victim in all of this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Other than the $100,000+ send out over the past year, and several thousand via PayPal/Check this month...you're right! At least 25 2+2 members received payment via PayPal this month, and I've received some "Thank you's" via PM, but (not surprisingly) only a few (bgoalie comes to mind) have actually posted about it.
Old 10-23-2006, 11:17 PM

You should've canceled the EFT's by now and just done a bank wire. Surely you can stomach the $25 fee and do it right. Takes 2 days tops to show up in Neteller.
Old 10-23-2006, 11:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You should've canceled the EFT's by now and just done a bank wire. Surely you can stomach the $25 fee and do it right. Takes 2 days tops to show up in Neteller.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was actually unaware you could do bank wires.