Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Does the idea of a week-long "medium" game interest you / have merit?
Yes 21 70.00%
No 9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2007, 11:42 AM

Default Re: any Big Brother fans out there?

The competitions do seem to vary so a select few seem to have an advantage. No way Amber was ever winning a question with any kind of intelligent thinking skills, and she would have been a total waste of an HOH.

I think every single person should be able to play for veto. Back dooring accounts for way too many important evictions. Having one person winning HOH every week is dumb, but since everyone is a threat to be back doored they should be able to defend themselves from it.
Old 08-31-2007, 02:31 PM

Re: Double Evictions again- yes there is also a veto comp after the automatic nominations. Then the vote occurs, so they will have a ton to cram in that lil 1hr on Thurs.

Re: Changes to the game- Everyone should be allowed to compete for both HoH and Vetoes. Social strategies have dominated this game and I agree they ultimately shape the outcome, but why even have competitions there if the best person is not allowed to compete for/win them?

If this were to happen, the target would be so big on that person it would polarize the hate and everyone would fight instead of float. Just a suggestion, probably won't ever happen since it works well now. They should also up the top prize to $1mill. $500K is almost laughable now on these shows.

Also, they should bring back that coup d'etat power from last season. Still thinking of other ways this can be worked in to better the game...
Old 08-31-2007, 02:33 PM

competitions are the impetus to drive the social strategies...they are not the main event...so someone shouldn't be able to win just by winning every hoh...that's too powerful

they don't need to up the prize ante...they get plenty of applicants at the current price and plenty of viewers...u aren't gonna get 500k worth of new viewers by upping the prize to 1mil, so why up the prize unless they hate money?
Old 08-31-2007, 04:54 PM

We agree to disagree, but I totally understand your position.
Old 08-31-2007, 05:53 PM

Location: just a skinny azzzed short stacking gossip hurling trouble maker

Zach is in a perfect position with 6 left to make a final 3 deal with one of the groups of 2, put both people from that group up, use jameka as the 3rd wheel and break up one of the 2 pairs

then with 5 left zach and jameka don't compete, so zach has 2 out of 3 people fighting and on his side

lets also not forget that basically everything thinks they can beat zach
Old 08-31-2007, 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Zach is in a perfect position with 6 left to make a final 3 deal with one of the groups of 2, put both people from that group up, use jameka as the 3rd wheel and break up one of the 2 pairs

then with 5 left zach and jameka don't compete, so zach has 2 out of 3 people fighting and on his side

lets also not forget that basically everything thinks they can beat zach

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be the smartest thing to do, so of course Zach won't do it. The nominations will be official later tonight, but it looks like Zach is leaning towards Jessica and Jameka. Unless Jameka or Eric wins the POV, Jameka is probably going home. If she wins it, Eric or Jessica will go. If Eric wins it, he'll take Jessica off and Dick would be put up and at risk. Plus there's the double eviction. What would be really funny is if Dick or Daniele won HOH and immediately evicted Zach after promising not to put him up next week.

It's probably smartest for Dick and Daniele to get rid of Jessica this week and not Jameka though. With Jessica gone, they team up with Zach and they only have to beat Eric in the HOH next week and he sucks in the HOH competitions. Then they could then get rid of Jameka and still have 2 people against Eric in the next HOH competition, virtually guaranteeing themselves a final 3 spot. Then Dick and Daniele would be at a 2 to 1 advantage over Zach in the final 3. This is their best route to winning.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:49 PM

Location: just a skinny azzzed short stacking gossip hurling trouble maker

idk i'm pretty sure D+D and jess/eric are both going to come to zach and offer up that exact scenario right now, i highly doubt that the 4 of them stick together and have a tough final 4 when they could work zach into a final 3 when he is a softie

zach is dumb but he knows he needs to make a final 3 deal and hope to win HOH with 3 left, it is his ONLY chance of a win
Old 08-31-2007, 08:55 PM

My head is spinning with all the possibilities for the final 4. Jameka needs to go this week, I really thought she was a waste of a casting space. She played a sloppy game and did nothing for the whole season. Giving up 5 HOH's trying to save someone who never had her back in the first place (Eric), what exactly was she thinking? Terrible.

Zach actually is in a pretty good situaton. What he should do is start cutting all kinds of deals (like he always does) to ensure his safety the following weeks. If I was Zach though I would probably put up any combination of Jameka/Jess/Eric. Jameka was never really fond of him, Jess put him up and Eric never talked to him. At least D&D never wronged him. I don't believe that the final 4 alliance Jess/Eric/D&D will last. At the double eviction next week, someone will be backstabbed which makes me think Zach is safe.

I really think I'm pulling for Zach to win it all. There's something about everyone else in the house that rubs me the wrong way. Zach is just a goof and lesser of all evils.

In order of whom I like to win it all:

1)Zach
2)Dick/Jess

distant 3rd)Eric
4)Jameka
very distant 5th)Dani
Old 08-31-2007, 09:21 PM

Jess/Jameka Nominated

Everyone is pulling for certain ppl now, but the only person I don't want to win it is Daniele. Plz boomswitch this for her to gogogogo outt!

Its so funny I feel this way especially b/c she has been the most str8 up person in the house. The most competitive; she hasn't out-right lied or went against her word or anything. But she is a turd of a person w/ that me me me attitude that makes me wanna throw up. Her interactions with every1 else have been on par w/ Eric's for the most phoney too. W/e w/ her.
Old 08-31-2007, 09:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Its so funny I feel this way especially b/c she has been the most str8 up person in the house. The most competitive; she hasn't out-right lied or went against her word or anything. But she is a turd of a person w/ that me me me attitude that makes me wanna throw up. Her interactions with every1 else have been on par w/ Eric's for the most phoney too. W/e w/ her.

[/ QUOTE ]

I 153 this.