Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should OP go to the felt here?
Yes 7 53.85%
No 6 46.15%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-30-2007, 08:09 PM

Default Re: AS-XII GAME THREAD

soah

[ QUOTE ]
read my summary post for reasoning.

In the meantime from slightly centre of leftfield.

vote fmxda

[/ QUOTE ]
Ah yes, your summary post. I made a note to comment about this but I forgot.[ QUOTE ]
Lets pickup on fxmda too.
[ QUOTE ]
I love the people voting me to "see what happens." Let's "see what happens" when I turn up village and people look for wolves on my wagon.

[/ QUOTE ]
not much content - posting so appear visible - early jumper onner onto my BW - wolf game.

Was almost wagoned himself until shorty appeared and derailed.

[/ QUOTE ]First, you go and quote my intial response to your and others' COMPLETELY unexplained votes for me. And then you call it no content. WTF, are my voters in a suicide cult or something? Why are none of you pointing out how each other is wolfy as hell?

YES my bandwagon almost took off. The very fact it did when no one, and I repeat, no one, posted any reasoning, thoughts or explanation at all, should be the salient point of your analysis. Not that my response to this insanity had "no content."

i could switch back to fmxda or luckay
Old 03-30-2007, 08:10 PM

btw, if soah was a wolf, there's almost no chance he kills MDD (who clearly died as a setup kill to cast doubt on soah). Those pushing for soah should be looked at...

Soah is a villager, guys.

[ QUOTE ]
vote ScottHoward

- all day he was screaming for boiler to be lynched, which was somewhat sketchy to begin with since boiler had just posted at the start of the day saying he was going to be gone all day... but then today he doesn't mention boiler at all in his morning summaries. keep in mind he was still trying to get boiler lynched with as few as 15 minutes left last night. as a villager, scott is a bit crazy but his thoughts tend to be consistent. for boiler to go from being a top wolf candidate to simply nonexistent overnight for no reason is not typical for him

[/ QUOTE ]
umm, when we finish a day theres new info to go on
iirc boiler was at the top of my wolf list today, and i would not object at all to lynching him. mdoran was killed for a reason, it was either you as wolf or matrix as vill. on the way home today i was gonna go look at who you wanted dead yesterday to see why you are saying the wolves set you up, because if youre village, thats what youre saying. i dont see you coming up with areason mdoran was killed? if i missed that post, let me know.

[ QUOTE ]
- his activity has been spotty. as a wolf in mm6 and 24 he had a bunch of "just checking in, need to catch up" type of posts which separated long blocks of inactivity. I didn't catch that at first this game due to the low activity overall, but now that we're deeper into the game you can see it. For example, his second post comes more than 3 hours after his first post.

[/ QUOTE ]
deeper into the game? its day 2.
youre going to have to live with the fact that i wont be online 13 hours a day to make you happy. if the requirement is to be here all day, we are going to have to shorten the games. boiler posted once or twice yesterday, somehow thats ok with you? or does boiler normally only post once a day?

[ QUOTE ]
- along with the first two points, usually he is bombarding the thread with his wolf list and his thoughts on everything that has happened. his list has only been posted once, at the start of d1, and since then he's just posted some thoughts here and there which aren't internally consistent.

[/ QUOTE ]
again, i cant guarantee ill be here all day every day, sorry.

[ QUOTE ]
- he doesn't choose between the two villager wagons at the end of the night. villagers don't know it's two villager wagons and they want to make their vote count. wolves don't want the blood on their hands and they try to make sure their vote is on someone that stays alive. his subsequent explanation for this vote is even wolfier than the vote itself.

[/ QUOTE ]
i already stated that i thought i was voting for the second vote getter. again, i guess soah would have been happier had i voted for him instead of who i thought was in second. i think ill be making soah happy today with my vote.

[ QUOTE ]
- going along with previous points, when I mention his actions at the lynch were wolfy, he tries to turn it around on me. and like I've said, scott is crazy, not stupid. and the post he made was really stupid. in case you've forgotten, he said that if I'm a villager then the wolves would pile on me to save eskimo, and the fact that there wasn't a massive pile on me incriminates me as a wolf. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
this isnt what i said. you said i was afraid to vote for a villager, as if i knew eskimo was village. for me to know eskimo was village, i would have to be a wolf. if i were a wolf, and you are the villager you claim to be, i could have simply voted for you and not drawn any attention to myself. your point that i was suspicious for not voting eskimo made no sense, and makes you look worse.

[ QUOTE ]
- he's hedging his bets. a lot of "gee, the night kill points to soah, and it gives us info, I suppose we should lynch him" but he's trying to stay out of the spotlight so that tomorrow he can just say "oh well, that didn't work, not my fault" and move on. he'll let others take heat for this.

[/ QUOTE ]
soah, youre such a liar. my first post today said that mdorans death meant that matrix was vill, soah was wolf, or soah is getting setup.
and as far as the gee oh well thing goes, if i was doin gthat, i would have voted you last night and let shorty take the heat.

i was going to go back and look at day 1, but now theres no need.
vote soah
i hope that pleases you soah. im taking a stand, not scared of what happens, blah blah blah....

ok shortline
you've never been this wrong as a villager before.

Lynch Shortline
Old 03-30-2007, 08:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's time to lynch someone we have no read on, ala Siegmund. Gogo!

[/ QUOTE ]
Luckay I have definitely noticed you are not posting evil lists in games you have been playing lately. Maybe this was a leak in your wolf game and you are metaing to make up for it... but voting by process of elimination (in day 2 wtf) and people who are "meh" is anti-village.
Old 03-30-2007, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, fmxda is a villager for several reasons. One is for his method of wolf hunting.

[/ QUOTE ]

What wolf hunting? He's only said people who have voted for him are wolfy.

[ QUOTE ]
Two is for his pesturing those who have voted him to explain why (if he's a wolf, why is he doing this?).

[/ QUOTE ]

Easy, when you haven't said much, it's easy to say, "What have I said that is so terrible? Show me!"

[ QUOTE ]
Three is for breaking down Neil's posts (why do this as a wolf?)

[/ QUOTE ]

Breakdown? I'd call it a summary at best.

OK, I'm off to do a real breakdown of FMXDA's posts. Maybe as I do I will find reasons to think he's village. Plus I want to post it in time for him to have a chance to change my mind if I find him to be as wolfy as I think he is.
Old 03-30-2007, 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok shortline
you've never been this wrong as a villager before.

Lynch Shortline

[/ QUOTE ]
luckay, look me in the face and tell me that your reads are better than mine.

you always have one or two villager reads that are just utter [censored]. in fact, there was that game just recently...

you get the point. i have no incentive to listen to you. i think you're wrong or a wolf.
Old 03-30-2007, 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Shortline & Others:
Look at the end of day1 very carefully. Look at soah's posts. Do you seirously think soah makes those last posts as a wolf day1?

The answer, I submit, is no.
Also, fmxda is a villager for several reasons. One is for his method of wolf hunting. Two is for his pesturing those who have voted him to explain why (if he's a wolf, why is he doing this?) Three is for breaking down Neil's posts (why do this as a wolf?)

It's time to lynch someone we have no read on, ala Siegmund. Gogo!

[/ QUOTE ]

Soah's either a wolf or just very aggro. I'm in the middle right now.

Why wouldn't FMXDA pesture those after him? Either they stick to their guns or they crack and go after someone else. Yes, I'd think he'd breakdown Neil's post as a wolf, Neil is 3rd in votes right now, if someone on him/Soah switch, Neil's in the lead/tied for it. The post count post of his has no substance.

Siegmund is a bad vote right now, has he even posted today?