Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 06:21 PM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

Guys, don't be nits. Pay above the going rate, especially the smaller amounts.

This is a real lifesaver for some of you.

Tuff
Old 01-28-2007, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just wanted to say these guys aren't making 3% on the transfers. Someone just did one for me for free and it ended up being $104 in fees on a $2500 transfer. So, if someone is taking 5%, they are really making $21, slightly less than 1%. Neteller is the greedy POS here, not the Canadians willing to help us out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait I'm confused. How are the receivers paying transfer fees? I thought only the person sending was paying? And its free to send straight from neteller to stars right?

(by the way I was half kidding, these people are putting themselves at risk as well and are doing us all a huge favor.)
Old 01-28-2007, 06:25 PM

Just wanted to say I did a super easy transaction with Radiihead to FT. We got on AIM and he was very professional and very nice. The NT transfer to him was instant and he immediately transfered to me on FT and it took FT exactly 11 minutes to put the money in my account.

Quick and easy. Thanks again Radiihead.
Old 01-28-2007, 06:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just wanted to say that I used gone.flying to transfer my money and it was extremely quick and professionally done. The whole process too under 30 minutes from initial contact to getting my money in stars.

Also, many thanks to him for taking a chance on someone who doesn't post often. I would recommend anyone, especially people with low post counts to use him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm sounds like an open invitation to every scammer and check bouncer out there - it isn't
Old 01-28-2007, 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just wanted to say these guys aren't making 3% on the transfers. Someone just did one for me for free and it ended up being $104 in fees on a $2500 transfer. So, if someone is taking 5%, they are really making $21, slightly less than 1%. Neteller is the greedy POS here, not the Canadians willing to help us out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait I'm confused. How are the receivers paying transfer fees? I thought only the person sending was paying? And its free to send straight from neteller to stars right?

(by the way I was half kidding, these people are putting themselves at risk as well and are doing us all a huge favor.)

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe they are paying 2.3% to Neteller for the conversion from CDN -> USD when depositing to Stars. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I was dealing with someone reputable and am certain I was not being duped.

Ditto, except they won't tell me anything other than to call back on Monday, for only then, "someone who can do it" will be available.

[ QUOTE ]
Not always

[ QUOTE ]
I am unable to cancel the EFT withdrawal requested on the 16th therefore I have submitted your account to our IT department to have it manually cancelled. Please check your account in the next few days to confirm the funds have been credited back.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just used busguy22 for a small amount of $350. It took less than 15 minutes. Thanks for helping out an unknown like myself. I reccomend him to anyone he's willing to help out.

I'll take your neteller monies for 3% after fees (can transfer to Stars + UB + FTP). PM me.

($1000 min)
Old 01-28-2007, 06:27 PM

Stars have now increased my daily limit to $20,000 so i am open for business again [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

PM me if u need any NT to Stars transfers - shutters come down for the night in an hour.

kudos to Ryan in security at Stars for coming back to me even tho i never expected anyone to [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2007, 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
kudos to Ryan in security at Stars for coming back to me even tho i never expected anyone to

[/ QUOTE ]

same here. Ryan has been really busy today with me too. LOL
Closed Thread