Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2007, 02:49 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
hey Nano,
when i am ready to buy? Can i send you the $20 through player transfer and then can you just send me code to prouddonkey@hotmail.com? and after i buy, is there anything else i need to do to configure it for multiple tables?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing else is required for multiple table use. The next version will allow users to play at multiple play money tables which will allow users to check out all the features. You may want to check this out before registering to confirm that this program will do all that you want and that it works on your computer to your satisfaction.
Old 06-12-2007, 05:02 AM

Version 1.20 6/12/07

All users need to manually change the typo "Yellos" to "Yellow" on the Displays tab.

1. Added Key to Close all tables (on the Tables tab)
2. Added Key to select custom layout 1 & 2 (on the Tables tab), which uses the new custom layout feature of FT.
3. Added "Automatically Activate Top Table of all cascaded tables" (on Tables tab). This is useful if you layout your tables in cascade mode and want to use the keyboard to control the FT buttons. Without it, Full Tilt does not activate the top table, and the keys you press will not go to the top table. If you use a mouse to click the action buttons (fold, etc.) then you don't need this feature.
4. Added key to click the "Fold To Any Bet" Checkbox (on Actions1 tab).
5. Changed the number of SnGs that can be opened to 15.
6. Fixed problem with the Display Stack Info feature which prevented it from being displayed.
7. Fixed problem with the SnG open function where a previous lobby would sometimes be opened rather than a new one.
8. With cascaded tables, the active table will only be brought to the top of the pile if "Automatically Move to Next Table with Pending Action" is checked. This allows the user to use Full Tilt's pending table feature more easily with cascaded tables.
9. Fixed minor rounding error for street bets preflop at 10c/25c blind ring games.
10. Removed the key to toggle "Automatically activate the next table with pending action"
11. The unregistered software will now work with multiple play money tables open so that all features can be checked out before registering.

Registration price change to $25 on July 1st

All users need to manually change the typo "Yellos" to "Yellow" on the Displays tab.

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Sign up here for an automated email when new versions are released.This will ONLY be used for new version announcements.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:57 AM

i tried downloading the new version from here and it still wouldn't let me try it on more than one table
Should i try downloading from another place or what am I doing wrong. I thought your last post meant that we could try using it on multiple tables first before we buy and mine wont let me. Please help ASAP. Thanks a lot
Old 06-13-2007, 03:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i tried downloading the new version from here and it still wouldn't let me try it on more than one table
Should i try downloading from another place or what am I doing wrong. I thought your last post meant that we could try using it on multiple tables first before we buy and mine wont let me. Please help ASAP. Thanks a lot

[/ QUOTE ]

I just tried it on a few 5/10 No Limit Play Money tables and it worked here. What type of play money tables are you trying it on? Give more details in your posts about what your are doing so that we can help you better.
Old 06-13-2007, 03:16 AM

i got it sorry man, didn't realize it said play money tables. But... for some reason when i try to sit down at a table i have a hell of a time doing so. Its like it wont let me click the seat to join... it takes me forever to get on a table
Old 06-13-2007, 03:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i got it sorry man, didn't realize it said play money tables. But... for some reason when i try to sit down at a table i have a hell of a time doing so. Its like it wont let me click the seat to join... it takes me forever to get on a table

[/ QUOTE ]

Well i solved that too.. I had my mouse button assinged to something else so it was jacking up when i tried to sit at a table. Sucks I can't use my mouse for anythign else but its cool.
now i am going to go and start testing it from table to table
Old 06-13-2007, 03:25 AM

I did have one concern though. How do i disable the SnG stuff? I am worried about it buying me into them and everyting.lol I just blanked out all the input boxes casue i didn't know what else to do to shut them off. Thanks
Old 06-13-2007, 03:35 AM

Also, is there a place to define a button to sit out. I know how to turn off auto post blind. But sometimes i need to jsut be dealt out before the blinds ever get to me. How do i do that or is there a way?
Old 06-13-2007, 04:11 AM

Ok man I am having serious problems with this thing.
1) Most of the time I cannot get any buttons to work, namely my action buttons. I am hitting them and the the betting window just flashes or the numbers in them flash. Why aren't they working.
2) No matter what I try, I cannot get the inc/dec buttons to work. I try to increase my bet by hitting the numpadadd (+) key and i try to decrease my bet by hitting the numpadSub(-) key. Nothing works.
3) do you have some sample screen shots of how you have yours set up that I can see? Or, can you give me some suggestions. I am wanting to set this up so i mainly do not have to use my mouse. I am going to Tab from table to table which is working. but the buttons just are not.

Thanks
Old 06-13-2007, 05:08 AM

ok i think i got everyting figured out good enough. I want to buy. What do i need to do t have it so i can use tomorrow night??? Can you send me the code and I transfer through FTP? Please let me know ASAP. I might not get your response until later so let meknow what I can do to make it happen fast and if you can send me the code... thanks a lot