Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 10:35 PM

Default Re: EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.)where did you use your cards?

I applied for the physical card and received it in the mail today. I applied for it exactly 2 weeks ago. Transfers to my bank have been taking 5 business days. No problems so far.
Old 08-07-2007, 12:37 AM

I just tried to load my account from my credit card, but it said my bank was blocking the transaction. I have Bank of America and it has never been a problem before. Has anyone else experienced this or know what I can do. Thanks
Old 08-07-2007, 07:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just tried to load my account from my credit card, but it said my bank was blocking the transaction. I have Bank of America and it has never been a problem before. Has anyone else experienced this or know what I can do. Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I have BoA too, so this worries me.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:10 AM

I'm having some problems with a load that said it was pending till yesterday at 5:30 PDT. Still not there =/.

Anybody else w/ the same thing?
Old 08-07-2007, 05:57 PM

Ugh, I'm still trying to get my limits up. PBJaxx is right that they don't see to do anything unless you call them and make them proceed every step of the way. I sent in my documents and they just freaking ignored it until I called and told them to look at them, etc. etc. Now supposedly I've been approved for higher limits and it still hasn't happened and I have to call back again. There's not even anyone I can complain too cuz they don't even look at the emails you send and when you call it's just some it's just some minimum wage flunky.
Old 08-07-2007, 07:40 PM

i have a tried a few times to get them to verify a second bank account and they can't even get that right. they are pretty brutal. And their support is way to cocky for people that are as clueless as they are.
Old 08-07-2007, 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have BoA too, so this worries me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Granted, this was a few months ago, but when I tried to register my BoA credit card with ePassporte in order to increase my limit, it was blocked. I tried it several times, not realizing that BoA was actually blocking the test transaction from ePass (that <$1 deposit ePass makes). I just thought something wasn't working right.

I gave up and then maybe a day or two later, I got a call from BoA asking if I had authorized those transactions. I said yes. The person then asked if ePassporte was an online gambling company and I said no, that it was a company which offers virtual (and physical) debit cards. I said it very matter of factly and there was no arguing. The BoA rep said ok and I was good to go.

I should note that I haven't actually tried to use the card with ePass since then, as I haven't needed it.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Granted, this was a few months ago, but when I tried to register my BoA credit card with ePassporte in order to increase my limit, it was blocked. I tried it several times, not realizing that BoA was actually blocking the test transaction from ePass (that <$1 deposit ePass makes). I just thought something wasn't working right.

I gave up and then maybe a day or two later, I got a call from BoA asking if I had authorized those transactions. I said yes. The person then asked if ePassporte was an online gambling company and I said no, that it was a company which offers virtual (and physical) debit cards. I said it very matter of factly and there was no arguing. The BoA rep said ok and I was good to go.

I should note that I haven't actually tried to use the card with ePass since then, as I haven't needed it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the replies. The last time I loaded my account it went through fine. Then the next day BOA called to verify I made the charges. They never mentioned gambling and it didnt seem to be a problem. They didnt call me today about it at all so I guess it is there new policy.

Also, is this pretty much the end of me using epassport to load money? Or can I load another credit card to it or something.
Old 08-08-2007, 02:46 AM

Default Waaaaay toooo much

Having everyone post in one thread may have been a good idea to start, but with all these posts is it still a good idea? I'm just getting into epassport and sure as hell I'm not going to read 100 pages of posts just to get an idea of what this is all about.

Is it possible to break it into sub categories, perhaps "limit increases" "first time deposits," "Funds frozen...." etc?

It's great that this thread contains so much information, however it's too bad that this thread contains so much information.

If people could at least change the subject line, that would help things slightly
Old 08-08-2007, 03:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi all. Does anyone have a link to something just generally describing ePass? I'm considering getting it and would like to understand it better. I checked out their site, but would like some more info. Particularly,

1) What security measures do they have...that is, what kind of stuff will I have to send them to verify I am who I say I am?

2) When will the above measures be required (at what time in the process)?

3) What sorts of numbers are allowed on ePass? Obviously I cannot pull out $100k in 1 transaction. According to their site, it seems like the maximum allowed per day is $1000. Is this correct or is that per transaction? Basically, what's the most I can pull out on an ePass card via an ATM?

4) What's the best strategy for getting money out? ATM or bank transaction?

5) Which banks accept ePass and which do not?

6) How long would it take to have a fully functional ePass account with a card and everything?

7) Is it a good idea to attach it to a bank account or will the visa card work just fine? Is it possible to get the limits Up-ed without attaching it to a bank account?

I guess those are the main questions I have. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anybody wanna answer my questions or should I start a new thread?
Closed Thread