FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: show the four?
show 428 81.37%
don't show 98 18.63%
Voters: 526. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 12:57 AM

Default Re: ***SSNL AUGUST [EMO] THREAD PART 2 ***

jonyy6788, in not too sure how i feel about you using my future ex-wife for your avatar
Old 08-23-2007, 01:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ex came by the house yesterday. Was real hard to see her. She wants to get back together badly now (shortly after just breaking up with me) - very confusing situation, especially when she's just in the house hanging out like "normal". I'm making her go through with moving out, but I really don't want to. No idea wtf I'm doing on this front.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fish,
I guess it's up to me to offer advice, even though I'm worse off than you in that department right now. Now is the time to evaluate your relationship. You've been together long enough, and if you're not thinking of the "M" word, I'm sure she is. Use this time to decide if it's worth it, if not you have to move on. I ended a six year relationship with a wonderful woman about four months ago, moved to Tampa, and now I'm wondering if I made the worst mistake of my life. After careful consideration, (and a little help from a couple of SSNLers, ty all) I came to the conclusion that this is the best thing that could have happened. I've decided to wait it out, and if/when I come to the conclusion that she's the ONE, I'll go home and propose. Time apart has a funny way of working problems/concerns/issues out. Don't feel like you have to rush into anything, if you two want to be together, you will no matter how much time passes. Do what you feel is right, not what's easiest.

P.S. soccer will never be "mainstream" in the States, and right now it's somewhere between toddler T-ball and freestyle karate [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-23-2007, 01:14 AM

So I was working at the supermarket today and this dolt comes up to me and buys a lottery ticket. Not only this, but he picks the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6, as if tons of other people don't pick the same numbers all the time! Obviously the optimal game theory strategy here is to pick entirely random numbers, but hey, I just work at a supermarket. He looked like he wanted to say something to me as if I'm not an expert on Nash equilibrium, but he just walked out like a little bitch. I really, really, really wanted to say "mate, theres probably a reason why you only have a quid left over in your pocket." I pussied out though. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-23-2007, 01:16 AM

uh oh, ssnl4life wars
Old 08-23-2007, 01:50 AM

Just partied with Reese aka johnnyrocket since I'm up at PSU...guy is the [censored] man.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, how the hell is China suddenly the same size as Japan?

[/ QUOTE ]
Economically, the countries are pretty much the same size.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So I was working at the supermarket today and this dolt comes up to me and buys a lottery ticket. Not only this, but he picks the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6, as if tons of other people don't pick the same numbers all the time! Obviously the optimal game theory strategy here is to pick entirely random numbers, but hey, I just work at a supermarket. He looked like he wanted to say something to me as if I'm not an expert on Nash equilibrium, but he just walked out like a little bitch. I really, really, really wanted to say "mate, theres probably a reason why you only have a quid left over in your pocket." I pussied out though. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! Quality!

Also, agree with heads being the only side you should pick on a coin. Here, just to prove it I'll flip a coin...one time...for all the cattle...

LOLOL, bingo, heads it is. Combining Fishsticks earlier results...3 heads, 1 weird bird thing he was unfamiliar with.

75% heads my friends...and I even think we're running bad.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:45 AM

obv the UK is the same size as germany, or my wording was rather deliberate?
Old 08-23-2007, 03:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, that was gold.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:49 AM

So I was working at the supermarket today ....

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Closed Thread