Old 09-12-2007, 06:08 PM

Default Re: POG Championship - POG Mayor Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
who do i vote for to get herbie booted?

[/ QUOTE ]

you want to vote for Val, but its not going to make a difference
Old 09-12-2007, 06:09 PM

The offer is open, any zurvanists that votes for me is guaranteed a spot in the final 4.
Old 09-12-2007, 06:20 PM

dmk
Old 09-12-2007, 06:21 PM

[b]all my votes to val
Old 09-12-2007, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The offer is open, any zurvanists that votes for me is guaranteed a spot in the final 4.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

what a useless empty promise
Old 09-12-2007, 06:36 PM

please eliminate nichp/AJ tonite
Old 09-12-2007, 06:40 PM

So this was March or April of 1999. A couple buddies and I were sitting around my apartment, getting high and gambling on Twisted Metal II- which we did quite often. This guy Jason, who was friends with one of the guys I was hanging out with, calls us up and asked to be picked up, and since I was the only one with a car, I went and picked him up: he was f*cked up.

He had ordered these seeds off the internet,Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds to be exact. He had to soak them in ethyl alcohol and do some other things to them, but they are LSAs- lysergic acid amides, a precursor to LSD, and he'd eaten a bunch of them (and brought them with him) On the way back to my apartment he was talking about fractals and the serotonin levels in his brain and he was basically tripping pretty hard.

So my friend Hugh and I decide to eat some of these seeds and they were some of the nastiest things I've ever eaten. And not because of the taste but because they were basically like rocks. Jason had eaten his on a subway sandwich, but High and I just ate spoonfuls of them, and they were very hard to get down.

Did I mention that Jason was really f*cked up? At one point he asks me, "Dustin, how do I know you?". And then he started talking about "how he knows whats going on". So naturally this seemed like a good time and we ate the seeds.

No sooner then 5 minutes after we ate the seeds, Jason goes into the bathroom and starts puking his brains out. After a few minutes we check on him and he seems ok, and then a few minutes later he comes out clutching his chest and says "guys, I think I'm having a heart-attack", then goes into my roommates room and slams the door. We're all sitting there stunned a little, and are like "I guess we'll have to take him to the hospital", so we go into my roommates room and Jason is the process of jumping out the window. My apartment was on a hill, so it was about a 10 foot drop, and he jumps out, hits the ground, rolls, gets up, and runs into the woods and down into the creek which ran right behind us.

It was springtime and the creek is probably around 30-35 feet wide and had 3-4 feet of water of it. I was inside hiding all the drugs in case the cops came, but they said they could hear him splashing across the creek.

So we end up deciding to go look for him, and see 3 cop cars at the gas station nearby, and we figure thats where he ended up, and we take off and go to another buddies in case the cops come to my apartment.

After that I almost killed us by puking out car window on a windy two lane road, going into the other lane when there was a car oncoming, and my sober friend who didn't eat the seeds (why the f*ck did I drive?) had to grab to wheel and save us. I would have been decapitated for sure.

Jason ended up the mental hospital, which we found out about sometime later. He was under the impression that we were trying to kill him. Apparently some years prior when he was 16, he was driving on a gravel road and a kid who was either deaf or mentally slow (not sure which) went out into the road and he hit him- I don't think he killed him, but it was definitely a big deal, and Jason thought that we were hired by the kids parents to kill him.

Some months later I asked the guy who was always working at that gas station (and who probably still works there) what happened, and he said Jason went in there screaming about how people were after him, and how he tried to climb into the attic in the bathroom, so he called the cops. When the cops got there Jason asked to be arrested and the cops said "we're not going to arrest you, but were taking you somewhere" and took him to the psych ward.

There is probably more I can say about that night, but it will go down as one of the most memorable and craziest nights of my life.

I also later learned that you are only supposed to eat 6-10 of these seeds, and we ate a hell of a lot more than that.
Old 09-12-2007, 06:46 PM

Wow

i am elminating nich if elected

[ QUOTE ]
i am elminating nich if elected

[/ QUOTE ]
Good call