Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which is a better magazine?
Rolling Stone 3 60.00%
Spin Magazine 2 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 10:58 AM

Default Re: I don\'t have a poem, but if I did it would be sad. (NC Thread)

[ QUOTE ]
Jeebus, frito, somebody point that poor girl toward the In 'n Out Burger, and bar the bathroom door. Problems with really skinny women:

1. I'd break them in half (and, no, I'm not speaking figuratively), or smaller pieces than that;
2. hungry = bitchy;
3. see #2
4. see #3
5. bitchy women aren't fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, there were some anorexia-head lines with her some time ago, no?

Still, I doubt I weight more than 10Kg more than her and I'm probably 15cm taller (so we're probably about the same relation wise). I usually just forget that I am hungry. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] During my vacations, I rarely eat more than 1500ccal/day which should be way too low, but I just don't need more. Buying Jeans is a PITA for me.

Bottom line: Skinny women FTW, because if you go to an icecream parlor with them, they don't automatically get a guilty conscience just for looking at the menue. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Also, if you're on vacation, you can reasonably comfortable use a single sleeping bag together! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] (HA! If that isn't a convincing arguement...)

On an only latently related note: In general, east Germans are skinnier than their western counterparts. Long time surveys have shown that after reunification, the average weight, average height increased and average beginning of menstruation decreased. I guess I'm just helplessly socially conditioned and won't let go of our bread-and-water ways of the dark and ugly days under an oppressive dictatorship... [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 04-19-2007, 11:54 AM

boo yea!
Old 04-19-2007, 12:02 PM

Anyone want to go to Foxwoods Friday or Sunday?
Old 04-19-2007, 12:36 PM

yah but I can't make the drive
Old 04-19-2007, 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
she might "drop dead" of hunger. someone go get her a sandwich.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, having a BMI of 19 myself...

[/ QUOTE ]

Check out this site by Anthony Ellis. I gained 25 pounds of lean mass in 12 weeks using his program. (It has all since gone away, but I became a lazy ass tard.)

Gaining Mass

I had a BMI of 19. When you are 6'4", that looks retarded.
Old 04-19-2007, 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
boo yea!

[/ QUOTE ]

Gotta adjust the dimenstions of the pic!
Old 04-19-2007, 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
she might "drop dead" of hunger. someone go get her a sandwich.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, having a BMI of 19 myself...

[/ QUOTE ]

Check out this site by Anthony Ellis. I gained 25 pounds of lean mass in 12 weeks using his program. (It has all since gone away, but I became a lazy ass tard.)

Gaining Mass

I had a BMI of 19. When you are 6'4", that looks retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]
I know, seriously. I'm 6'4", and am bordering on overweight I guess since I'm at 200lbs. I understand I could lose a few pounds and be fine. But I refuse to believe that the range for a target weight (and not underweight) goes as low as like 155 pounds. That seems to be ridiculous since I really can't imagine myself or anyone else my height weighing over 40 pounds less than I do and looking normal.
Old 04-19-2007, 02:22 PM

6max sucks!
Old 04-19-2007, 03:39 PM

So Ive read the German forum a couple times after Buzz posted the altavista link(its like a new toy).

Sometimes its like reading a script for Yoda.

[ QUOTE ]
It was a successful time. 3 years long alone, at my desk, entrepreneur of mine. 7 years per off-lines experience and 3 years on-line (hobby moderately Spielen)was can go already inclined? ALL and NOTHING!
In these 3 years on-line pro of the existence, I cared for 10 Rookies active-moderately as coach and Mentor.
Experiences from these two ranges I become here regularly post, for our numerous new players, whom full energy makes itself and victory will on the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Make me happy drauf, have not before ever a pro to become, but who knows whether one can earn not also hobby moderately times somewhat more than only one pocket money per month.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-19-2007, 05:46 PM

PokerStars 0.10/0.20 Hold'em (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Button :#A500AF(Toolshed)/ calls, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: (8 SB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Toolshed calls, SB calls, BB calls.

Turn: (8 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Toolshed calls, SB calls, BB calls.

River: (12 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Toolshed raises</font>, SB folds, BB folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Toolshed caps</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 20 BB

Results in white below: <font color="blue">
Hero has Ac As (three of a kind, aces).
Toolshed has Qh Jc (straight, ace high).
Outcome: Toolshed wins 20 BB. </font>

I three bet the river because I thought he could have been playing two pair. No way I could fold to a cap.
Closed Thread